Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayoko uchiha View Post
ill join!!! me and ino are like besties!!!!
Sure, sis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #42
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Yay I'm a member LOL
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #43
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I join! I LOVE INO!!!! seh is awsome!!!
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:57 AM   #44
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Okay, I saw Ino didn't have a fanclub, so I decided she needed one.

Ino Yamanaka
Age; 16
Birthday; September 23 (Libra yay)
Height; 162.2 cm
Weight; 46 kg
Blood type; B
Affiliation; Konohagakure
Team; Team Asuma/Team 10
Occupation; Medical ninja and Botanist
Short biography; Ino is Sakura's childhood friend and rival. She helped Sakura to become a better person, but Sakura cut their friendship short when she found out Ino liked the same boy as her (Sasuke). Ino specializes in Mind-controlling jutsu and she works in her family's flower shop in Konoha.

Members List
Kuromaki (Founder)
The Anbu's Fiery Rose (Co-founder)
Sai's brother
rainbowrazor
thenagan
Vatanui AKA Pride
SakuraGirl
Youthful Explosion
kentaru
CutieSakura
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
sayoko uchiha

im joining!
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #45
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

You can put me in. Ino's a cool chick! Hawt too. But not as hawt as my Konan.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #46
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaxino4ever234 View Post
I join! I LOVE INO!!!! seh is awsome!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by windking View Post
im joining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
You can put me in. Ino's a cool chick! Hawt too. But not as hawt as my Konan.
You three are in!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #47
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ino is the best

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #48
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sign me up ino is hot and she is useful in battle it's just she hasnt had her time to shine yet.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sign me up ino is hot and she is useful in battle it's just she hasnt had her time to shine yet.
Sure.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #50
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thanks!

Yeah, I've seen it when I was searching Ino vs. Sakura on youtube. Ino did some move that made her look like a female Yellow Flash...
You always find these things and it astounds me! xD How in the world do you do it? *lifts up mic*
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #51
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
You always find these things and it astounds me! xD How in the world do you do it? *lifts up mic*
Well, I was just looking for Ino vs. Sakura videos where I could say how much pwnage Ino is...

Old 07-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #52
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well, I was just looking for Ino vs. Sakura videos where I could say how much pwnage Ino is...
I've done that so many times with different characters. And sometimes, it's actually just about UN matches or NCNR matches..

That reminds me. I really wish Kishi would have had her do something to show how much she's grown during the fight with Kakuzu and Hidan. I don't think he gives her enough credit...
Old 07-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #53
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I've done that so many times with different characters. And sometimes, it's actually just about UN matches or NCNR matches..

That reminds me. I really wish Kishi would have had her do something to show how much she's grown during the fight with Kakuzu and Hidan. I don't think he gives her enough credit...
I do it only with Accel2 (UN5) matches. You should see TS Ino's 2 specials in that game. They're awesome and so Deidara/Kurenai-like.

Yeah. Kishi gave her some pretty broken abilities, but she never uses them right...

Old 07-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #54
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok can I join...? Ino is hot!!!!!

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #55
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
I do it only with Accel2 (UN5) matches. You should see TS Ino's 2 specials in that game. They're awesome and so Deidara/Kurenai-like.

Yeah. Kishi gave her some pretty broken abilities, but she never uses them right...
Oh, yeah, I've seen those. Ino's moves are really good in there. But you'd think she would be allowed to have some of them in the actual anime...One I can't wait for is the new Clash of Ninja game which is supposedly coming out sometime in the next few months. I would hope she has some new moves in it too.

I think Kishi purposely gave her the "Mind Technique" thing. It's the same reason why TenTen hardly ever fights, why Hinata is shy, why Sakura is medical, and the list goes on. It seems a bit sexist, don't you think? Like in the Three-Tails filler...The girls got beat up and didn't get to fight much, if at all.

That somehow brings up the question...What do you think of SaiIno? I thought it seemed a bit similiar to SasuIno, but I still like the latter better. xD
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #56
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ino's the girl who likes Sasuke right? Not Sakura, the other one.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #57
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Oh, yeah, I've seen those. Ino's moves are really good in there. But you'd think she would be allowed to have some of them in the actual anime...One I can't wait for is the new Clash of Ninja game which is supposedly coming out sometime in the next few months. I would hope she has some new moves in it too.

I think Kishi purposely gave her the "Mind Technique" thing. It's the same reason why TenTen hardly ever fights, why Hinata is shy, why Sakura is medical, and the list goes on. It seems a bit sexist, don't you think? Like in the Three-Tails filler...The girls got beat up and didn't get to fight much, if at all.

That somehow brings up the question...What do you think of SaiIno? I thought it seemed a bit similiar to SasuIno, but I still like the latter better. xD
You mean Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? Hopefully TS Ino's in there. She hasn't been in the EX series at all.

If the girls learned how to use their abilities right, they would be so much better. Only good girls are Temari, Tsunade, Konan, and possibly, Karui and Samui.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Ok can I join...? Ino is hot!!!!!
Heck yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Ino's the girl who likes Sasuke right? Not Sakura, the other one.
Yeah, she's the Blonde chick that likes Sasuke. Not the ugly redhead with glasses... So are you gonna join?

Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #58
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok, thanks.

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #59
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

[QUOTE=Kuromaki;592621]You mean Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? Hopefully TS Ino's in there. She hasn't been in the EX series at all.

If the girls learned how to use their abilities right, they would be so much better. Only good girls are Temari, Tsunade, Konan, and possibly, Karui and Samui./QUOTE]

WHAT? I could have sworn she was in the latest EX installment...Wow, that's not right. Does it have TS Shika and TS Choji still? If so, then that wouldn't be fair to the Ino and Team 10 fans...

I know, even though Ino and Sakura have come quite a ways, they still seem to be behind the others. Hinata hasn't made much progress besides fillers. TenTen doesn't have enough screen time...Same goes for Anko and Shizune.

Geez, if only they had reliable sensei... *glances expectedly at Kakashi-sensei and Asuma-sensei* If it wasn't for Kakashi's dedication to Sasuke and
Spoiler:
Asuma's death
, then it would have been better. Of course, it still goes into whether they would have trained them more...Unlike Sakura, Ino doesn't have a Sanin sensei. Heck, her dad doesn't even help her, or from what I've seen!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #60
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Quote:
You mean Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? Hopefully TS Ino's in there. She hasn't been in the EX series at all.

If the girls learned how to use their abilities right, they would be so much better. Only good girls are Temari, Tsunade, Konan, and possibly, Karui and Samui.
WHAT? I could have sworn she was in the latest EX installment...Wow, that's not right. Does it have TS Shika and TS Choji still? If so, then that wouldn't be fair to the Ino and Team 10 fans...

I know, even though Ino and Sakura have come quite a ways, they still seem to be behind the others. Hinata hasn't made much progress besides fillers. TenTen doesn't have enough screen time...Same goes for Anko and Shizune.

Geez, if only they had reliable sensei... *glances expectedly at Kakashi-sensei and Asuma-sensei* If it wasn't for Kakashi's dedication to Sasuke and
Spoiler:
Asuma's death
, then it would have been better. Of course, it still goes into whether they would have trained them more...Unlike Sakura, Ino doesn't have a Sanin sensei. Heck, her dad doesn't even help her, or from what I've seen!
Shika, Choji, and even Asuma are in EX3. Not TS Ino. And guess what? They have freaking Yugao and PTS Naruto and Sasuke, but not Ino.

I believe that Ino's dad helps her, and maybe Shizune... but that's it...

Tags
ino is awesome