Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 07:25 AM   #1161
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
I seriously don't get NH. I really don't. In my opinion, Naruto would have to be OOC for NH to happen and that would be bad writing on Kishi's part. A good writer keeps their characters, IN CHARACTER.
I know right! It's getting annoying with the "She confessed first, so she really does love him blah blah blah!" Just get the hell over it already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Owl View Post
Naruto clearly has no desire to talk to Hinata. That is nothing but bad for the pairing. Quite frankly, Naruto could have let her off easy just after the confession and got over Sakura later. But no, he has to get over Sakura before responding. Because that's what the shippers want, thus what will happen.

Hey, remember when the shippers wanted Hinata to go with Naruto to meet the Raikage? Or help Naruto control the Kyuubi? Or hear Kushina talk to Naruto about love, implying that he should be with Hinata? Remember how all that didn't happen?

I'm not expecting Kishimoto to suddenly put Sakura everywhere. I'm just suspecting that he's going in a NaruSaku direction. This is based on his writing style and previous actions.

And Naruto completely ignoring Hinata for 70 chapters and counting wasn't a fumble?

If there was a way to measure double standards, this would have broken the meter.

But no, it's not possible for Naruto and Hinata to be friends, is it? Now that she confessed her true love out of nowhere, Naruto is forced and obligated to love her back uncondictionally?

I get it.

So if two people are friends, the pairing is dead? I'm afraid the "strangers to lovers" theory you apply to Narhin doesn't apply anywhere else, and in order to have a healthy and realistic relationship with somebody, you should at least interract with them more than annually. Naruto and Sakura are already on their way there, and out the big 3, their relationship has the most potential in that regard since they are the closest.

See, the difference between Sakura and Hinata's confessions in that Sakura is actually important to the plot. Almost anything she does will affect it long-term. It has a much larger chance of being addressed.

I can't believe I'm even arguing against this. It speaks for itself. It's not even an argument. Are you truly that desperate for material?

Sakura lied for Naruto's sake. Simple as that. It's a fact. He doesn't know that, he just sees that she lied to him. He doesn't even know the whole truth so he has no basis for his "hate."

He obviously doesn't dislike her in the least. There were many opportunities for Naruto to think about that and how much he "hates" her or "hates" what she did/ But he didn't, and as soon as they were home, nothing had changed. Period.

Not really, considering he's already gotten started on both and the fact that they're main characters helps... In reality, Narhin would be the most work, because not only would he have to make a minor character like Hinata become important to the plot, he'd have to put Naruto through the process of not loving Sakura, getting over her, and work on N/H's relationship. He could have spent the last 500 chapters doing that, but he chose not to.

Comic relief, that's how most tsundere relationships are. I'll take comic relief over dead silence and awkwardness any day. At least there's some interraction there.

And if so.. you're claiming that now that Hinata confessed, Naruto loves her? Or could love her?

My answer to your question, Love doesn't work that way. You could tell someone over and over again that you love them. No, despite what you may believe, after long enough they will NOT love you back.

Even when he thinks about that whole ordeal, he doesn't think about her confession itself but the fact that she was hurt. This indicates that the trigger was not her confession but her injury. tl;dr, her confession itself means to him. A friend got "killed" for his sake and he was pissed off.

Naruto has never had any sort of romantic feelings for Hinata and won't start now after a confession he never bothers to think about.

I don't suppose that if I tell you repeatedly that the confession itself doesn't matter to Naruto, and in fact is a minor detail of the story (her getting hurt is a bigger one) you'll eventually understand it.

You're going on the assumption that even if Kishi bothers to dredge up an unimportant event caused by an unimportant character in the middle of an important arc or anytime in the future that Naruto will have by then developed random ass-pull feelings for a girl he barely speaks to. (He didn't even get a word in when she confessed - it was all her talking.)

And now we're immediately going back to 469 to answer my accusation of the near zero development of NH. The implication being that 469's negative consequences (which NH fans WAAAAY overblow) completely makes up for the absolute zero chemistry between Naruto and Hinata, or even interaction. Not even close. There's way more positive indications for NaruSaku throughout part II, and even part I, to more than dwarf this setback. And as many have pointed out to you several times now, if relations between the two (romantically or not) have been affected in any way, they're not showing it. But then again, lack of any indications or evidence is something that has not stopped NH advocates so far, so...

More hypothetical situations, huh.

But hoping Naruto will get over Sakura over something so minor in his eyes? That's not wishful thinking at all? I take it back: that would have broken the double standard meter.

This is how it will happen:
Naruto: "Hinata, I'm glad you saved me and all, but I just don't feel that way about you."

I'd bet money I don't have on that because it's so frickin' obvious.

The simple fact that NaruHina supporters must use a scene that came from the early days of Naruto to support the cause simply suggests that they really had to gone back THAT far to find anything substantive enough to support their argument.
......................I love how not even one NH/SS fan has tried to argue against your posts lol. 100% agree as usual lol
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #1162
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Owl View Post
Naruto clearly has no desire to talk to Hinata. That is nothing but bad for the pairing. Quite frankly, Naruto could have let her off easy just after the confession and got over Sakura later. But no, he has to get over Sakura before responding. Because that's what the shippers want, thus what will happen.

Hey, remember when the shippers wanted Hinata to go with Naruto to meet the Raikage? Or help Naruto control the Kyuubi? Or hear Kushina talk to Naruto about love, implying that he should be with Hinata? Remember how all that didn't happen?

I'm not expecting Kishimoto to suddenly put Sakura everywhere. I'm just suspecting that he's going in a NaruSaku direction. This is based on his writing style and previous actions.

And Naruto completely ignoring Hinata for 70 chapters and counting wasn't a fumble?

If there was a way to measure double standards, this would have broken the meter.

But no, it's not possible for Naruto and Hinata to be friends, is it? Now that she confessed her true love out of nowhere, Naruto is forced and obligated to love her back uncondictionally?

I get it.

So if two people are friends, the pairing is dead? I'm afraid the "strangers to lovers" theory you apply to Narhin doesn't apply anywhere else, and in order to have a healthy and realistic relationship with somebody, you should at least interract with them more than annually. Naruto and Sakura are already on their way there, and out the big 3, their relationship has the most potential in that regard since they are the closest.

See, the difference between Sakura and Hinata's confessions in that Sakura is actually important to the plot. Almost anything she does will affect it long-term. It has a much larger chance of being addressed.

I can't believe I'm even arguing against this. It speaks for itself. It's not even an argument. Are you truly that desperate for material?

Sakura lied for Naruto's sake. Simple as that. It's a fact. He doesn't know that, he just sees that she lied to him. He doesn't even know the whole truth so he has no basis for his "hate."

He obviously doesn't dislike her in the least. There were many opportunities for Naruto to think about that and how much he "hates" her or "hates" what she did/ But he didn't, and as soon as they were home, nothing had changed. Period.

Not really, considering he's already gotten started on both and the fact that they're main characters helps... In reality, Narhin would be the most work, because not only would he have to make a minor character like Hinata become important to the plot, he'd have to put Naruto through the process of not loving Sakura, getting over her, and work on N/H's relationship. He could have spent the last 500 chapters doing that, but he chose not to.

Comic relief, that's how most tsundere relationships are. I'll take comic relief over dead silence and awkwardness any day. At least there's some interraction there.

And if so.. you're claiming that now that Hinata confessed, Naruto loves her? Or could love her?

My answer to your question, Love doesn't work that way. You could tell someone over and over again that you love them. No, despite what you may believe, after long enough they will NOT love you back.

Even when he thinks about that whole ordeal, he doesn't think about her confession itself but the fact that she was hurt. This indicates that the trigger was not her confession but her injury. tl;dr, her confession itself means to him. A friend got "killed" for his sake and he was pissed off.

Naruto has never had any sort of romantic feelings for Hinata and won't start now after a confession he never bothers to think about.

I don't suppose that if I tell you repeatedly that the confession itself doesn't matter to Naruto, and in fact is a minor detail of the story (her getting hurt is a bigger one) you'll eventually understand it.

You're going on the assumption that even if Kishi bothers to dredge up an unimportant event caused by an unimportant character in the middle of an important arc or anytime in the future that Naruto will have by then developed random ass-pull feelings for a girl he barely speaks to. (He didn't even get a word in when she confessed - it was all her talking.)

And now we're immediately going back to 469 to answer my accusation of the near zero development of NH. The implication being that 469's negative consequences (which NH fans WAAAAY overblow) completely makes up for the absolute zero chemistry between Naruto and Hinata, or even interaction. Not even close. There's way more positive indications for NaruSaku throughout part II, and even part I, to more than dwarf this setback. And as many have pointed out to you several times now, if relations between the two (romantically or not) have been affected in any way, they're not showing it. But then again, lack of any indications or evidence is something that has not stopped NH advocates so far, so...

More hypothetical situations, huh.

But hoping Naruto will get over Sakura over something so minor in his eyes? That's not wishful thinking at all? I take it back: that would have broken the double standard meter.

This is how it will happen:
Naruto: "Hinata, I'm glad you saved me and all, but I just don't feel that way about you."

I'd bet money I don't have on that because it's so frickin' obvious.

The simple fact that NaruHina supporters must use a scene that came from the early days of Naruto to support the cause simply suggests that they really had to gone back THAT far to find anything substantive enough to support their argument.


Lol your whole argument is flawed

1) When your saying "when the shippers wanted Hinata to go with Naruto to meet the Raikage? Or help Naruto control the Kyuubi? Or hear Kushina talk to Naruto about love, implying that he should be with Hinata? "
None of that happened for Sakura either except the trip to the Raikage. Sakura didn't help Naruto control the Kyuubi, And Kushina never talked about love for intended for Sakura either! ^^
your statement is now invalid.

2) Naruto ignoring Hinata? You clearly are oblivious,just because they aren't in the magna together doesn't mean they don't hang out.

3) Sakura's v Hinata Confession:
Hinata saved Naruto. If it weren't for insane action Naruto would have been Kidnapped by Pein, and you can't say he wasn't because there was nothing he could do.

Sakura: Yes it's true she lied to him for his sake, but it was the wrong thing to do and Naruto knew it, and him stating how he hates people that lie, doesn't mean he hates Sakura, it just means he hates that. The only good thing that came out of that was Sakura caring about how Naruto was still carrying her burden.

4) When your saying "And if so.. you're claiming that now that Hinata confessed, Naruto loves her? Or could love her?"
Well do you remember during the chunnin exams the NaruHina moment right before the Neji fight Naruto says " I kinda like people like you " How he thought she was all this and that but he was sorta wrong because she's much more than that?! REMMMEBBERRR?! Yeah, there is a chance Naruto has some feelings for her, so you CAN'T say that he doesn't even like her. Sooooo it wouldn't need as much work like you say. ^^
Your argument there was invalid.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #1163
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

5) Not going to talk about Naruto's thought's about Hinata's confession because you can clearly see that he still remembers her confession in previous magna chapters! And with the previous NH meetings during the war, if he were to reject her confession, she wouldn't start becoming more assertive with her emotions. And the reason why he hasn't even said anything about her confession, is cuz UhhUhhHhh… there's a war. ( smh )

6) When you say "Naruto: "Hinata, I'm glad you saved me and all, but I just don't feel that way about you."
I'd bet money I don't have on that because it's so frickin' obvious."
I"D TAKE THAT BET BRO!

And lastly, Don't even get me started on SASUSAKU!
Man if you still can't see Sakura's emotions towards Sauske still youre just an oblivious NS Fangirl.

So your reasons are not only flawed but invalid! ^^

Ah and Nightblade, BAM… Just proved that he's not exactly right!
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 02-28-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #1164
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 5
Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Spoiler:
So, you didn't actually prove me wrong. You've actually given me several points to debate with you about.

My point still stands, that 66 chapters have passed since Hinata's confession and Naruto has had plenty of instances where he could have either addressed Hinata and/or her confession directly to her or even internally to himself, and he simply has not. After Naruto returned from his meeting with Nagato, he then chose to spend his time sitting around chit-chating with Sakura, and even after his return from his Sasuke pursuit he went to have ramen, not once thinking about Hinata's confession before, during, or after these instances. Those were decent opportunities where he could have in the very least thought about her confession, and he didn't. The lack of attentiveness to Hinata's confession and with the events shown thus far have given clear indicator that Naruto simply does not harbor the same sentiments towards Hinata; in addition to the fact that his feelings towards Sakura have been once again reiterated to the reader. It came to show us that he is still in love with her, and it even went on to explain why he hasn't expressed those feelings yet. This is why many have legitimate reason to believe that NaruHina has a slim to none chance of occurring in any realistic or decent fashion - though considering that Kishi is an unpredictable writer, anything is possible.

Now, Let's focus on what Sakura wants even though it's pointed out both inside and outside the story that the nature of her feelings for Sasuke are what keep her from developing towards her true potential (putting off training, acting like an imbecile for the entirety of the Kage Summit Arc). You know, it's not like her getting over him at long last and actually focusing on improving herself instead of continually relying on others (Naruto you enabling bastard) wouldn't be admirable character development.

No, let's regard Sakura as nothing more than a creature destined to lust for Uchiha forever more so that Sasuke may revive his clan despite the term "revive" having a totally different meaning.

Yeah, not like her goal of getting together with him at the start of the series wasn't mocked by Kishimoto through Kakashi. Not like she was supposed to undergo development that would have her being more than a fangirl.

Face it, SS is basically SN, except far, far worse, because one of the two parties is not only uninterested, but actually looking forward to killing the other party. And even if you do try to excuse the killing attempts by pointing out NS's own issues, you have to deal with the fact that SS doesn't even have a tenth of that particular ship's depth.

This isn't Twilight where even dark angsty romance involving a pathetic wretch of a female character actually is mutual. This is a dark angsty platonic relationship (that is, it is not a romantic relationship) involving a pathetic wretch of a female character that was never mutual.

So, I hate explaining NaruHina, bu here goes nothing, Naruto didn't really look into Hinata's eyes in 559, nor mentioned anything about the confessions. In fact, I remember him having his back towards her, while Naruto looked into Sakura's straight forward. So what does that mean? You think for someone who just got told someone loved him he would have a response after....what 100 chapters? Hell, if he can tell Hinata she is strong in the middle of a battlezone and Hinata can confess her love for him in the middle of the Pain fight. I am pretty sure, Naruto would have given her an answer by now. So what do we take that as?

I am starting to not take the "they're in the middle of war" excuse about Naruto not telling Hinata his "feelings for her" because if Hinata can do it, He would have too. Which leads me to believe that in 559, he basically told her that she doesn't need to look to him for strength as she is already strong on her own. (He specially mentions the part about her helping him with Pein, but no mention of feelings or love for her. I am inclined to believe that THAT was Naruto's way of saying he only likes her as a friend.)

Again, something he basically said to everyone at one point or another. So obviously, he has noticed her, but he shows no romantic feelings for her. Just his usual talk-no-jutsu that he does with any character.

There is facts and there is speculations, there is theories and then there is fabrications. This is a fabrication. You say you care about Hinata and her feelings, but what about Naruto's feelings? What if he doesn't love her or sees her as a platonic love? I see it as being Platonic. "It's official, NaruHina is strictly platonic. Hinata totally sees Naruto as a brother and she wants to protect him like he was protecting her. 100% sure it will work" See I can make statements too. Doesn't mean they are right.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Naruto have moments of every kind: Romantic, anger, confession, admiration, depression, jealousy, and especially supportive. Hinata really knows nothing of Naruto, but Sakura knows almost everything. She knows how he thinks, breathes, and how he feels. She knows just what he needs and she knows she can be the one to help him not live only for him. Whether it be support or something more. She wants to do the best for him and take his pain away. I don't hear Hinata jumping on that one. Hinata just doesn't see the Naruto Sakura does and this is what faults her. Being a teammate was a big help on Sakura's part.

This is the biggest factor is any romance story: Interaction. NaruSaku has tons of it. Most of the manga has them two together experiencing everything together and they know more about each other than anyone knows about them. Though I think Naruto is a bit dense when it comes to girls, but he is a guy. All us guys are like that. That is the one big thing NaruSaku has. It is not one or two moments of love. It's a whole manga of experience that keeps on going. It doesn't need to be romantic, it can be as simple as them getting along while walking down a road or Naruto telling a joke every now and then. It doesn't all have to be romantic to be a "moment."

That's what I love most about NaruSaku. Simply seeing them interact makes me think "They are so good together. They have so much chemistry." I just don't see that with NaruHina. I'm sorry, it's just not there. It feels almost awkward. And it's nothing about Hinata that is really bad, just they don't know how to interact as smoothly. Every time when she has a chance to talk to him Hinata always wants to talk about love or her feelings. What about casual moments? What about moments that don't involve love or making out? Sometimes the most romantic scenes are ones in which there is no romance and that is how you make it believe-able.

And now, with your other favorite pairing, SasuSaku, How'd she fall in love with him? I'm curious. The fact is, in real, healthy relationships, when a person falls for someone, they grow to see them as a person. They see that person's postives, and grow interested. They take the time to see them as they are in a better light. The negatives come when they do, and as they do, a person learns to accept them as part of that person.

The problem with Sakura is that rather than seeing him as a whole, she first saw him as a fangirl. Then when it was clear that there were a lot of issues beneath the surface.

So what made her fall for him? If I was her, I'd be more concerned about finding help for him the moment his dark past and vengeful nature came to light. There's nothing for her to fall in love with. It's like Attack of the Clones' love story all over again. There's no good reason for her to fall for him.

Then she confesses, and her confession is as self centered as it gets. It wasn't about Sasuke at all. It was about her and how she'd feel, and how in spite of having a home, and family, and friends, she would know exactly what it would be like to be Sasuke if he left.

And people have the nerve to call this true love. That's not true love. That's an ego trip. One that she needs to move past to better herself as a person.

Even when she seeks to save Sasuke by killing him, she seems to be doing so in part because of how she feels everything revolves around her.

This isn't falling in love. It's wanting to be special by healing a damaged person. It's egoism at its most pathetic. It's...in character for Sakura.

She didn't develop by moving forward. All she did was jog in place.

'Scuse me while I bang my head against a wall and wonder what the hell the author was thinking.

Can we have the Cliffnotes version of why Sakura's love for Sasuke makes sense in the context of what we've seen in the manga? Rather, what made it well developed? Obviously, it would have to be based on his good points...and, preferably, his unique ones, because otherwise I would have to include NS and that's not what this particular debate is about.

It's been a long time since I've gone through Part 1, so the only things I can remember that may have romantic attachments are Chapter 3 (Naruto's disguise) and Sasuke's "confession" to Sakura (as he leaves Konoha forever) that he was almost happy with Team 7 -- the confession itself, that is, and his openness that it represents. Otherwise, it seems to me that her love = infatuation with his genius, cool confidence, and looks, topped with a desire to be acknowledged by him and (maybe) understand him. Frankly, Naruto has four of those five too, and he doesn't claim romantic interest.

She cares for him, sure, a great deal. I'd call it "love" if I thought the Internet could handle my using the word non-romantically. But, due to my Part 1-deprived memory, I'd like someone to point out what she sees in him and how she came to see it.

And I don't want so much as a hint that she's romantically in love with him at this point in the story without powerful, unambiguous evidence.

A pretty lousy argument has surfaced for SS in regards to the murder attempts: "IT WASN'T PERSONAL!!!!"

Ridiculous...personal or not, he intentionally tried to take her life knowing who she was, and I'd argue that the impersonal nature of those attempts is actually worse. He has a history with her as a teammate and it did not matter to him at all. Doesn't say much good about the strength of his bond with her. That's such a warped and twisted way to excuse his actions, he tried to murder her, and it would have made no difference to him how.

Thinking it may happen is one thing, but still wanting this to happen after what Sasuke has done is just...well, hardly sane.

SS seems to take it personally when people bring up the abusive aspect of the pair, but with excuses like this, I don't see how there is any grounds to complain about doing that.


Wait..

I just got trolled didn't I?

Because there's no way anyone is that stupid.

I just got trolled by someone pretending to be incapable of basic English reading comprehension and making proper arguments.

If I may borrow a turn of phrase from a wise man: read the manga.
__________________
My bunny thinks he's a parrot.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Black Owl; 02-29-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:16 AM   #1165
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
5) Not going to talk about Naruto's thought's about Hinata's confession because you can clearly see that he still remembers her confession in previous magna chapters!
He didn't remember her confession Jeniouse! He remembered her saving him and nothing more! So BAM back at ya! He has said nothing too her about her confession in the manga. And your "points" arent that great either.

And NaruHina may as well be dead like SasuSaku. When has Naruto shown emotion for Hinata. God freaking damit he NEVER did! Hinata is still a stupid little character who is only based on romance! a failure as a character. She has done NOTHIN for Naruto compared to Sakura. Oh, and Naruto STILL loves her! So NH is chasing its own tail now.

And saying they spend time together off screen dosen't make you sound like a NH fangirl? Please! You sound more biasd than I usualy do.

And you didn't prove sh*t.
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 02-29-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #1166
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

LOL at both your replies! xD
and yes Black Owl, do us all a favor and read the magna for once!

@Nightblade… haha your so stupid if you think Naruto doesn't remember her confession, if he remembers her saving him, then there's no way he wouldn't remember her confession unless Naruto's that stupid!

Also saying they hang out is not being a NH fangirl! It's a possibility that they do! Naruto just doesn't sit around and do nothing when he's not on missions… Duh!

And i didn't prove sh*t then?! Really then prove my legitimate argument wrong with facts from the magna! Thank you! ^^
xD
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Owl View Post
Wait..

I just got trolled didn't I?
Nope you just got PWNED, Cuz finally someone had to balls to prove you wrong!
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 02-29-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #1167
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

^ This is why Hinata needs to freaking DIE! her fanbase is getting idiotic. You seriously think he spends time with her off screen? It wouldn't freaking matter! There is hardly any screen time with Naruto and Hinata. Jeezus chrisT! chapter 573 comes out and you NH fans start acting stupid! NARUTO STILL LOVES SAKURA! End of the freaking story. You guys said the exact same thing with Hinata's confession. And nothing happened! At all! get over it!

You're acting like an idiot. Just stop. And I'm not seeing any manga facts with your posts. Just NH "logic"
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #1168
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Lol your reply just indicates that your just a Hinata Hater.
so all your arguments can just called one sided. And not being able to prove me wrong with actual evidence from the magna just indicates that my argument was technically correct.

And IF….. Naruto loves Sakura still!!!
Sakura loves Sauske still!!!
* troll face *
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #1169
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Ok you know what. You're not even worth my freaking time. And yes. Hinata can have a blade go through her throat for all I freaking care.

And no. Sakura loves both. How bout you try reading the manga! She dosen't love Sasuke romanticly anymore. She loves the old Sasuke. And jusging by chapter 756, he's not gonna be going back.

Like your arguments are any better? Gimme a break.

I'm sure it's nothing but a coincidence...
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.

Last edited by Ashen; 02-29-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #1170
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Read Chapter 505 pg 2&3
Everything that Kushina asked Naruto to do.
The only thing he doesn't repeat and promise is……….. ( ohh the anticipation!!!…. ohhhhhh….. )
Was the promise to find someone like her!
Boom…. What da ya say to that?! eh ?! * troll face *

and the Hinata part in top right, was changed when Naruto said something towards her before the Neji fight in Chunnin exams, ALSO! She's no longer that way towards him!

Annddd! Buhahahahaat Sakura loving Naruto Part! Hasn't been proven nor said! so that's invalid and clearly biased.

And while your at it, Read Naruto Magna Chapter 540 pg.1
So you can understand Sakura's feelings!
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #1171
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I've read those five hundred times in the past. Ohhhh nothing changes. These have to be pretty annoying excuses.

Naruto simply not replying to the promise dosen't help much. One can't argue Hinata is weird and a stalker. She has always loved Naruto blah blah blah. WELL WHEN THE HELL DID SHE F*CKING SHOW IT?! DURING A FREAKING SELF SUICIDE MISSION BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN NARUTO TO BEHINE WITH!!
Sakura on the other hand obeyed her orders and had faith in Naruto. Ulike Hinata.

Sakura lied to protect Naruto from Sasuke. Not the best move she could've done, but what else was she supposed to do? She had a good intension for lying to Naruto. Can't be argued.

Sasuke has no interest in Sakura. Never has and most likely never will. That excuse about Sasuke looking jelouse when he told Sakura Naruto was the one who saved her from Garra's sand is not a good point at all. He was jelouse of Naruto's skills. Not her. And while I'm at it, Sakura WAS gonna say thank you to Naruto. If I recall right she was going to give him some candy or something like that. So there's the proof of that.

Does Sakura's face in chapter 540 look like she's happy with Sasuke? No, it dosent. It looks to me like a face that she'd mad at herself for even loving him to begin with. Not to mention they've tried to KILL EACHOTHER!! SS has hardly any chance happening at all. And the "who will I heal first" was all filler. She's more worried about Naruto than Sasuke. Notice she didn'r even bother to call out Sasuke's name when Naruto and Sasuke ran at eachother after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. What? Is Sakura supposed to just drop all of her feelings for Naruto and ignore everything hes done for her? Pretty lame character development in my opinion. I think it's obviouse now that Sasuke will be coming back. Naruto wants to confess to Sakura with Sasuke beside him. So that levels NaruHina out of the picture.

Now if you'll excuse me. I've got a horror story to write. Bye bye
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #1172
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 757
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
I've read those five hundred times in the past. Ohhhh nothing changes. These have to be pretty annoying excuses.

Naruto simply not replying to the promise dosen't help much. One can't argue Hinata is weird and a stalker. She has always loved Naruto blah blah blah. WELL WHEN THE HELL DID SHE F*CKING SHOW IT?! DURING A FREAKING SELF SUICIDE MISSION BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN NARUTO TO BEHINE WITH!!
Sakura on the other hand obeyed her orders and had faith in Naruto. Ulike Hinata.

Spoiler:
Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!

Look Nightblade, that is the reason people should QUESTION orders and THINK for themselves. Any monkey with an IQ of 3 can follow orders. Or do you even remember why Team 7 originally FAILED the "Bell Test" in part one? Hinata broke the rules and she will be disciplined for doing so, but sometimes a little well meaning insubordination is more important that following rules and regulations. If Hinata followed the rules, would Naruto been able to escape on his own or would he already had Kurama extracted?


Sakura lied to protect Naruto from Sasuke. Not the best move she could've done, but what else was she supposed to do? She had a good intension for lying to Naruto. Can't be argued.

Sasuke has no interest in Sakura. Never has and most likely never will. That excuse about Sasuke looking jelouse when he told Sakura Naruto was the one who saved her from Garra's sand is not a good point at all. He was jelouse of Naruto's skills. Not her. And while I'm at it, Sakura WAS gonna say thank you to Naruto. If I recall right she was going to give him some candy or something like that. So there's the proof of that.

Spoiler:
She NEVER gave Naruto any candy or anything like that. Stop making things up. Sasuke wasn't jealous of Naruto's skills at the time Sakura was saved. He gave credit where it was due. Sasuke was amazed about how fast Naruto was progressing and his insecurities left him wanting more power.


Does Sakura's face in chapter 540 look like she's happy with Sasuke? No, it dosent. It looks to me like a face that she'd mad at herself for even loving him to begin with. Not to mention they've tried to KILL EACHOTHER!! SS has hardly any chance happening at all. And the "who will I heal first" was all filler. She's more worried about Naruto than Sasuke. Notice she didn'r even bother to call out Sasuke's name when Naruto and Sasuke ran at eachother after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. What? Is Sakura supposed to just drop all of her feelings for Naruto and ignore everything hes done for her? Pretty lame character development in my opinion. I think it's obviouse now that Sasuke will be coming back. Naruto wants to confess to Sakura with Sasuke beside him. So that levels NaruHina out of the picture.

Now if you'll excuse me. I've got a horror story to write. Bye bye

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 02-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #1173
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

She NEVER gave Naruto any candy or anything like that. Stop making things up.


I said she was GOING TO unless it wasn't in the manga. I haven't read the manga back that far. I only started with Shippuden on the manga. But whatever.

You know, You always come pop up after I post something it seems like. Are you out to get me? Are you just preying on me? Because it seems to me that you always come up after I post something. I'm not trying to be mean or offind you here. But I'm just kinda curiouse here.

And yes I DO remember why. They didn't work as a team. But what was Sakura supposed to do? Just abandon all of the other villagers and help Naruto? She'd be abandoning her duty as a medic. We should all know this.
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 02-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #1174
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Is your Horror story about NaruSaku?! It'd make sense if it were...

But your so oblivious to the facts that are right their in front of you.
Hinata didn't go on a suicide mission. She went on a mission to save Naruto. Because if no one did anything he would have been taken my Pein.

And unlike Hinata Sakura doesn't love Naruto. It hasn't been stated or proven by her.
The only thing Sakura states is she deeply cares about Naruto by trying to end his pain with Sauske.
Also saying thank you to Naruto for saving her means ( i love you Naruto?! ) lol…

And what are you talking about Sakura dropping her feelings for Naruto and ignore everything he's done for her " pretty lame character development" WHAT?! There isn't a relationship development between the two! And Sakura wouldn't drop anything! It's called being grateful and being a teammate silly!

And also Sakura's face at 540 doesn't mean she regrets loving him… omgsh at even thinking that?! She's sad because the guy that she's STILL in love with is NOT a good guy!
And bye-bye with your silly story come back and reply when you actually have a legitimate argument.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #1175
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 757
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Gotcha....

[QUOTE=Night Blade852;5918735]She NEVER gave Naruto any candy or anything like that. Stop making things up.


I said she was GOING TO unless it wasn't in the manga. I haven't read the manga back that far. I only started with Shippuden on the manga. But whatever.

You know, You always come pop up after I post something it seems like. Are you out to get me? Are you just preying on me? Because it seems to me that you always come up after I post something. I'm not trying to be mean or offind you here. But I'm just kinda curiouse here.

Spoiler:
Wrong. I am saying this because you are saying things that aren't correct.


And yes I DO remember why. They didn't work as a team. But what was Sakura supposed to do? Just abandon all of the other villagers and help Naruto? She'd be abandoning her duty as a medic. We should all know this.

Spoiler:
Yes. Sakura has medical duties to fufill, but you are painting it to look like Hinata was the bad person here. Was it right to leave Ko and the others? No it wasn't. But for Hinata, sitting around doing nothing and abadoning Naruto was a worse crime. And for those who don't already remember, Konoha was already leveled to the ground when Hinata arrived.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #1176
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

@ pinks17:

You think just because I support NS means I'm writing a stupid little fanfic? Pfft, that's just stupid. Go ahead, read my books when I publsh and see how "silly" they are. I hope you like the tast of your own medacine. Sure I use fanfiction as practice to see if it would be interesting or just flat down stupid. Just leave my story writing out of this. I don't recall insaulting your dreams and interests. So why should you target mine?

I know I'm acting ugly right now, but where else am I supposed to blow off some steam? Algebra2 grade went down. Dog died yesterday (I watched it happen) and my girlfriends brother died in Afghanistan. Plus I was bashed majorly by that idiot VJ87G then blocked from his file. Don't know where else to go but here. Unless any of you guys know of depression releaf sites or something like that. I tried talking with my friends. But apparently they had other things to deal with than helping a friend in need.

All honesty. I've completely dropped this show. I still read it time to time. But I just want to drop it completely. Is One Piece any good? I've heard it's pretty funny.

if you guys know of depression releaf sites or something like that, let me know. It's just way too much to take. I was good friends with my girlfriends brother (Scott) and hearing about his death the day AFTER I watched my dog get run over....it's just too much. I know this isn't the best site to go to when this happens. But where else can I go?
Don't ask why I even came here to begin with...but I did.

How do you delete files on this site? I'm tired of coming to this place to argue about a stupid show when I know there are other sites out there that could help with this kind of stuff. I've tried my "friends" and they all just say the same exact thing "Oh...sorry I guess." It's hard enough to know your dog died. But to watch it happen...is...just...unbearable.

If I can't delete my file then I'll just block myself from the site. I'm tired of Naruto. I'm dropping it for real this time. I got what I needed for my own book writing, so...I'm done.

I'm tired of bashing people whenever they don't agree with me and vice verssa. Sorry for the way I acted here, I never really intended for it to go this far with NS. I guess I became more rabbid than what I thought. I'm humiliating myself being here...as well as NS. So...bye for real I guess.

And yes I'm totaly seriouse about this. I'm tired of Naruto. Unless the only way out of this depression is suiscide...so be it I guess. I know I said I'll finish it. But no. I'm done with done with it and done with it.

If anyone knows how I can delete my file please let me know.
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 02-29-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #1177
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Man you have some problems.
If your tired of Naruto then stop going onto the Naruto Forums.
There are places to help your depression. I mean if you can do enough research to try and prove NS will happen, i'm sure you can do enough research to find some places to help your problems.
And about the Books, go ahead! Getting a book published is hard in today's economy! You act like it's just going to happen! I've never heard of you or read your work! So eh!

But like i said, if your done with Naruto then there is no reason why you should be on the Naruto Forums. This isn't a place to either place your feelings.
And none of the bashing would have happened if you've just listen to the majority of us and be two sided, no disrespect would have gone your way.

Sorry for your losses, best thing to do is get out and be social make new friends. You may think it's not easy it is.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #1178
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I take that somewhat insaulting because I actualy do have problems controling my body sometimes. Nothing major though so don't worry bout it XD

Eh, apology accepted. The Naruto foroms is a problem for me though. Every time I see it it's like "Ew! I wonder if there's a new post!?" You know?

Well...turns out I''ve got a few problems. I cried about this. Around the age of...fourty or so I'm supposedly going to lose use of my right eye. Which isn't good because my left eye isn't too strong on its own.

And yes I totaly understand the two sided thing. and the feelings and what not. But I had to find help somewhere. But i'm just going to totaly forget about this site. I'm erasing my web history right now, and hopefuly anything that reminds me of NaruSaku, NH and SS forever. Easier said than done, but I'm gonna do it. This is attempt number...7 to drop the show, but like Kabuto said seventh time's the charm lol.

Ah, and thanks for the encouragment with my story writing. You're totaly right about the economy and all that crap. But it's the only dream I really have left. I'm not even doing it for me. It's all for my girlfriend. I just want to make her happy and see her dreams come true. But anyways. see ya I guess.
__________________
BEST VID EVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch this and tell me you're not crying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #1179
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 757
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Good luck dude.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #1180
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Cya! Bueno Suerte!
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.