Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #41
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Discussion

Leafgreen and Fire red are the same exact thing
Except better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #42
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yellow was based on the anime and nothing more.

It wouldn't be strictly 3DS because GameFreak is aware that not everyone has one, and they want to sell it to everyone. You can play DS games on the 3DS so why complain? Fancy graphics? Pokemon has never been about the best graphics. It's about playing the game and raising partners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #43
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Yellow was based on the anime and nothing more.

It wouldn't be strictly 3DS because GameFreak is aware that not everyone has one, and they want to sell it to everyone. You can play DS games on the 3DS so why complain? Fancy graphics? Pokemon has never been about the best graphics. It's about playing the game and raising partners.
they could of added more pokemon

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #44
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hope they bring back the walking pokemon. It made me feel closer to my pokemon in Heartgold/soulsliver.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
they could of added more pokemon
No. No more. God dammit, no more.

Soon, there will be a thousand + Pokemon, and then what? Our childhood dreams, crushed into oblivion as the hopes of catching them all slowly drift away? I SAY NAY. NAY I DO SAY.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #46
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

there is three pokemon that currently can't be captured. Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I hope they bring back the walking pokemon. It made me feel closer to my pokemon in Heartgold/soulsliver.
Nothing made me feel more badass than having the GOD of all pokemon following me

Old 02-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #48
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I have a question, why don't they just call it pokemon gray?

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #49
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Cuz they're two different versions, and they are true sequels. Not a remake/combination of the parent games lol

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #50
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
^Cuz they're two different versions, and they are true sequels. Not a remake/combination of the parent games lol
that's not pokemon sequel! that's other game sequels! I expect a combo the parent games with a new legendary pokemon which beats down the other two legends! that's how emerald and platinum worked.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 02-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #51
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
that's not pokemon sequel! that's other game sequels! I expect a combo the parent games with a new legendary pokemon which beats down the other two legends! that's how emerald and platinum worked.
Technically, Giratina didn't even attack Dialga and Palkia
He was just awakened by them

Old 02-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #52
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Technically, Giratina didn't even attack Dialga and Palkia
He was just awakened by them
tecnicallities are irrelevant, plus it would cost more to make two games when you can make 1. Also numbers don't belong in pokemon names cause it proves a point I've been telling people, they ran out of colors. they didn't use purple, pink(to girly so I know why), or ...actually that's all they haven't used really if you consider silver to be equivilant to gray, which I don't. oh they also don't have a blue.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #53
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
soooo you would rather have the same game over again with the same story with a few tweaks? The third legendary is even IN the parent games.

I'd rather have a sequel that has a chance of having a slightly altered region, new gym leaders, and a new story. Not the same thing I payed 35 dollars for when a year ago with a few changes here and there.

I like this sequel idea. Sure I would still buy a pokemon Gray, but a real sequel with a new story sounds much better to me. Honestly though, if you want a pokemon gray, just play B/W over again lol

Old 02-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #54
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
soooo you would rather have the same game over again with the same story with a few tweaks? The third legendary is even IN the parent games.

I'd rather have a sequel that has a chance of having a slightly altered region, new gym leaders, and a new story. Not the same thing I payed 35 dollars for when a year ago with a few changes here and there.

I like this sequel idea. Sure I would still buy a pokemon Gray, but a real sequel with a new story sounds much better to me. Honestly though, if you want a pokemon gray, just play B/W over again lol
>Implying Platinum didn't up the plot, available Pokemon, and characterization at all from D/P. Or Emerald from R/S.

>Implying that Kyurem had any involvement in the plot for some closure of it's existence, like Rayquaza and Giratina/Oirigin Giratina in R/S or D/P just because they're in those games.

I rather enjoyed what Emerald and Platinum did for their parent games. Nobody is forcing you to buy the third versions. Emerald introduced a new Gym Leader while slightly altering the region and trainers btw.

No matter what though you'd still buy the games even if they were rehashes. We all would. Why else would Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum have sold so well?

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
>Implying Platinum didn't up the plot, available Pokemon, and characterization at all from D/P. Or Emerald from R/S.

>Implying that Kyurem had any involvement in the plot for some closure of it's existence, like Rayquaza and Giratina/Oirigin Giratina in R/S or D/P just because they're in those games.

I rather enjoyed what Emerald and Platinum did for their parent games. Nobody is forcing you to buy the third versions. Emerald introduced a new Gym Leader while slightly altering the region and trainers btw.

No matter what though you'd still buy the games even if they were rehashes. We all would. Why else would Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum have sold so well?

Essentially its the same story with, like I said, "a few tweaks." Same gym leaders same enemies. A few added fights/missions/conflicts that for the consoles could be thought of as DLC.

He said
Quote:
with a new legendary pokemon which beats down the other two legends!
So I said that Kyurem was in B/W. Hmm 35 dollars for the same game with a few story tweaks and a legendary switch-around... or 35 dollars for a sequel with an entirely new story... They didn't really alter the region that much.

Alright so Wallace became the champion and Juan became the leader. Thats one. And they weren't much different either.

Not saying emerald/plat/crystal were bad or anything like that. I loved those games so much.And I'm not saying I wouldn't buy a rehash anyway. Pretty sure I even said I would buy gray.

I'm just saying that a sequel is much better than essentially buying a rehash with about 20% new material. Because apparently assassin thinks otherwise.To each his own, i guess.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #56
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
there is three pokemon that currently can't be captured. Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
-catches them....no really- XD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #57
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For some unfathomable reason,some people seem to think that Hoenn,Sinnoh,or a new region is gonna be in these games and that we'll get new pokemon.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^The hell? Pretty sure its gonna be in the Unova/Isshu again... with Gen 5 pokemon...

Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 AM   #59
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wow Zekyurem looks like crap -_- This time I'm getting Black.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #60
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kyurom is awesome.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote