Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Lone vs Breeze

Time: Around midnight with the full moon in the sky
First move?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Breeze
Genin

Breeze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Lone vs Breeze

You can go first if you want
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll let you make the first move. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
Breeze
Genin

((Okay. I'll take a shot at it.))

It was midnight, the moon full in the sky. Haru was facing her opponent, ready to spar.

"I'm not going easy on you and I hope you do the same." She shouted. A cloud crossed the moon, shadowing her face in darkness. A grin spread across her face as she began the spar.

Haru slid into an offense stance while making quick hand signs. "Lightning style: Lightning threads." Threads filled with an electric current shot out at her opponet. There was one thread attached to each finger on her right hand. She sent one at his head, right and left shoulders legs and belly, but paid close attention in case she needed to adjust their path.

The spark from the strings brightened the forest, bringing her surroundings into view. Less then a meter away was an old tree who's branches silhouetted against the pale moonlight. Haru took several leaps backwards untill she was standing next to the tree, lightning threads still attached. She used chakra to climb up the tree backwards, keeping her opponent in view. She was now looming over him at an angle were the moonlight made his movements more visible. With a free hand she tossed a kunai towards his location, hoping it would catch on the electricity.

(errg, that was sorta sucky. I guess I still need to get in the hang of this))
Old 02-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
((Okay. I'll take a shot at it.))

It was midnight, the moon full in the sky. Haru was facing her opponent, ready to spar.

"I'm not going easy on you and I hope you do the same." She shouted. A cloud crossed the moon, shadowing her face in darkness. A grin spread across her face as she began the spar.

Haru slid into an offense stance while making quick hand signs. "Lightning style: Lightning threads." Threads filled with an electric current shot out at her opponet. There was one thread attached to each finger on her right hand. She sent one at his head, right and left shoulders legs and belly, but paid close attention in case she needed to adjust their path.

The spark from the strings brightened the forest, bringing her surroundings into view. Less then a meter away was an old tree who's branches silhouetted against the pale moonlight. Haru took several leaps backwards untill she was standing next to the tree, lightning threads still attached. She used chakra to climb up the tree backwards, keeping her opponent in view. She was now looming over him at an angle were the moonlight made his movements more visible. With a free hand she tossed a kunai towards his location, hoping it would catch on the electricity.

(errg, that was sorta sucky. I guess I still need to get in the hang of this))
(( It was good for a first move. ^^ ))

Lone looked up at the full moon with a smile on his face, "The full moon is so beautiful." He started to walk through the dark forest when he sensed someone else closing in on him, as he quickly started to weave a few handsigns, "Lightning Style: Absorbing Armour!" An armour of lightning started to flow around his body, as the threads of lightning make contact they were absorded into the armour making it even stronger then before, as he knocked the kunai off to the side and looked up at the girl, "Haru is the name right?" He smiled at her and started to rush towards the tree while weaving more handsigns, "Lightning Style: Shocking Spear!" The armour of lightning around him shoots forward in many of spears, aiming to stab through her body all over the place. If the lightning makes contact with her body it will stop her from moving for a little bit, as he pushed off the ground jumping back away from her, "I wonder what you can do." He said while waiting for her next move.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Breeze
Genin

((Thank you. Your post was also good))

Haru watched the ninja deflect her attack and frowned. She had not expected that. She grinned, and could tell this battle would be interesting.

Her enemy shot towards her while weaving handsigns. In an act of defense she took a several meter long ninja wire with a kunai attached to each end and dug one end in the tree. " I see your also a lightning user." She said, praying that her guess was right. If it was, it was most certain he would send a lightening attack which would easily be conducted my the metal wire.

Haru jumped off the tree, wire in hand, and use chakra to kick the tree at her opponent. As soon as the tree began to teeter he released his jutsu. Spears of lightning shot towards her. She threw the wired kunai towards her opponent. It was connected to the tree which was blocking her from the spears. So her logic was that the lightning was most likely to hit the tree, and if she was successful, the kunai may come shooting towards her opponent, redirecting his attack. She sighed in relief as she had just barely made it.

Just in case, Haru rolled out of the way and landed in a bush to the left of her opponent. She made several more hand seals "Poison style: deterioration ground" She dug her hands into the ground and a wave of acid-like poison quickly started destroying the ground in front of her, quickly moving in Lone's direction. She rolled out of the bushes and swung up into another tree, careful to keep note of were the poison had touched.

"I am Haru, I'm assuming your Lone?" She said in a whisper like voice, hoping to distract him from the poisonous ground spreading to his feet.