Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #21
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Zabuza Momochi vs. Roronoa Zoro

That only works when he cuts and receives sufficient amount of blood which doesn't help the whole his blade made of steel vs just iron.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #22
Black Heart
Freshmen Academy Student

Black Heart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

after reading all the responses to this it seems nobody has any respect for zabuza dont get me wrong of the 2 zoro is my favorite but i cant be biased and I dont see him catching kakashi off guard long enough for him to be able to kill him but zabuza did sure zoro is as strong as luffy but zabuza would finish luffy off to lol true his career was short lived but how many ppl can say zabuza wasnt a favorite when they 1st saw him?? hes just that awesome
Black Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #23
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There is no possible way Zoro could ever lose this fight unless it was Zoro from the very early arcs. Current Zoro could effortlessly tittystomp 90% of the Narutoverse. Zabuza is beyond fodder.

Anyone who tries to claim this is not the case is an idiot.

And lol at Zabuza being able to beat Luffy. That's even more ridiculous than him being able to beat Zoro.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 02-18-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #24
Knight of Blood
Freshmen Academy Student

Knight of Blood is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

zoro has as much chance of losing this match as my nuts have of being stricken by a fit of spontaneous combustion.
Knight of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #25
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
i really hope this isnt current zoro, especially since he just displayed some sort of COO haki in the last chapter
He showed CoO back in Arabasta, I think. He "knew" where the rock would fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Zoro's blades has no direct, physical disadvantage. They are virtually indestructible. There has only been one instance when his blade had been damaged/destroyed, and that was when it was rusted to ashes by a Devil Fruit user. Other than that, it is easily able to slice entire ships apart.
Zoro did think his swords were about to break against ryuuma, when he was using a special sword breaking technique, but of course zazuba is nowhere near that level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Heart View Post
after reading all the responses to this it seems nobody has any respect for zabuza dont get me wrong of the 2 zoro is my favorite but i cant be biased and I dont see him catching kakashi off guard long enough for him to be able to kill him but zabuza did sure zoro is as strong as luffy but zabuza would finish luffy off to lol true his career was short lived but how many ppl can say zabuza wasnt a favorite when they 1st saw him?? hes just that awesome
Who cares what your favourate character is? It's about who will win, and zazuba has never shown anything that will even hurt zoro. Zoro survived luffy's damage in thriller bark, and that included an island-busting punch, on top of his own damage and damage due to gear stacking. The idea zazuba could beat luffy is just laughable.
waterluffyG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:53 AM   #26
Knight of Blood
Freshmen Academy Student

Knight of Blood is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm just gonna say...luffy has never shown island busting...that is all.
Knight of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #27
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Blood View Post
I'm just gonna say...luffy has never shown island busting...that is all.
I meant when moria punched him. That same punch did destroy an island. This island isn't big enough to qualify for cetain definitions of islandbusting, but it did destroy an island, which is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
waterluffyG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #28
kruptos
Apprentice Genin

kruptos has completed a tough C-rank mission!kruptos has completed a tough C-rank mission!kruptos has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Zoro speedblitzes and slices Zabuza into pieces before he's able to do anything. Zabuza has no chance of victory due to being outclassed.
kruptos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #29
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

luffy busted an island in strong world, which is canon
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #30
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Zabuza is a ninja as ninjas were originally intended to be portrayed in the Naruto universe, and is portrayed as rather fast (with his blade as well)

regardless though i wont bother here though; not that zoro isnt a formidable fighter, its just that id rather not 'get into' this

colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Zabuza is a ninja as ninjas were originally intended to be portrayed in the Naruto universe, and is portrayed as rather fast (with his blade as well)

you will cease discussing portrayals now

what your doing is trolling
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #32
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zoro wins with little difficulty

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #33
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It will go something like this: Zabuza swings his sword, Zoro either blocks it or dodges it, then kills Zabuza with one swing of any one of his swords.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote