Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #21
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Minato vs Itachi

But Itachi can easily dodge rasengan
Old 01-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #22
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Does Itachi even bother dodging anything with Susano'o active?
PuffPuffPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hmmmmm.Good question.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #24
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Itachi seals Minato up end of story

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #25
stevethepirate
Freshmen Academy Student

stevethepirate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

anyone who thinks itachi has a chance is an idiot. itachi is by far the most overrated naruto character, minato stomps
stevethepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #26
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Anyone who thinks Minato has a chance is an idiot. Minato is by far the most overrated Naruto character, Itachi swords his soul.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #27
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethepirate View Post
anyone who thinks itachi has a chance is an idiot. itachi is by far the most overrated naruto character, minato stomps
Not the best way to start around here. You could try to avoid such statements. By making such claims even if you were right (which you are not, since it`s not so black and white, also Itachi is definitely not the most overrated character) you would get agressive responses. Try not to insult people before they even post and hopefully after they post too.

By the way, welcome here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Anyone who thinks Minato has a chance is an idiot. Minato is by far the most overrated Naruto character, Itachi swords his soul.
Try not to be on the same frequency as the guy above you. Tolerate it slightly, he`s new, he`ll get used to respect others, no need for things to get out of control.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #28
stevethepirate
Freshmen Academy Student

stevethepirate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, Itachi is..without a shadow of a doubt..the most overrated character in Narutoverse, and has the biggest fanwankers. It's also a common fact that the average Itachi fan has an IQ of 80 or lower and rides the short bus to school.

It is very black and white and it's obvious that Itachi would get stomped, the only people that think otherwise are either Itachi fanwanks or idiots. It's impossible to think Itachi has a chance and not be either one of these.

I know this hurts Itach fans, but everything I've stated so far has been 100% factual and cannot be refuted. It's better to accept short comings and admit that you're wrong rather then drag out an obvious mismatch and look even more foolish.

Thanks for the welcome but I won't be staying here, I've been looking through the forums and this site has an abundance or idiots and fanboys. I have to say this is one of the worst forums I've ever been to probably on par with KMC.
stevethepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #29
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Good riddance. This place is terrible enough without idiots like you wanking Minato and downplaying Itachi's clear superiority to him. I don't even like Itachi, but I know he's superior to Minato.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 02-27-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #30
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, Itachi is..without a shadow of a doubt..the most overrated character in Narutoverse, and has the biggest fanwankers. It's also a common fact that the average Itachi fan has an IQ of 80 or lower and rides the short bus to school.

It is very black and white and it's obvious that Itachi would get stomped, the only people that think otherwise are either Itachi fanwanks or idiots. It's impossible to think Itachi has a chance and not be either one of these.

I know this hurts Itach fans, but everything I've stated so far has been 100% factual and cannot be refuted. It's better to accept short comings and admit that you're wrong rather then drag out an obvious mismatch and look even more foolish.

Thanks for the welcome but I won't be staying here, I've been looking through the forums and this site has an abundance or idiots and fanboys. I have to say this is one of the worst forums I've ever been to probably on par with KMC.
i like how whenever you join a forum you cry about it..as opposed to doing anything else

get your ass out of this section and do not ever post in it again
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 AM   #31
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:

Sasuke is more overrated, Kakashi is overrated, Gaara is overrated, Tsunade is overrated, Asuma is overrated, Itachi is not overrated.

Itachi actually always fought well.

I agree Minato has speed advantage but... That is not all.

Itachi is stronger than Tobi was when he faced Minato, so... Match wouldn`t be as one sided as you say. I agree Minato would have an advantage, but it would be far from roflstomping for either side.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #32
NarutoFan333
Apprentice Genin

NarutoFan333 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Minato! but Itachi is so awesome too... I hate you guys :P

PSN: Skinnyboy20

Dr. J's Underground Lab
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoFan333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 AM   #33
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi is not overrated.

This would be a sick fight no doubt about it, can't say who would win.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #34
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Ummm no. If you ask me, the 3 sannin are the most overrated. Here they are supposed to be legendary shinobi, on par with kage level only to be reduced to nothing. Jiraiya is dead, he didn't even master sage mode in his lifetime while Naruto basically did in like 2 weeks. It's a shame how Orochimaru was taken out, but I will give him credit on all the experiments he did and all the secrets he discovered. He still might be alive, but what can he do now? Naruto and Sasuke are way too haxed now and would take him out relatively easily. Don't even get me started on Tsunade...

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #35
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Ummm no. If you ask me, the 3 sannin are the most overrated.
Tsunade yes. Orochimaru and Jiraiya, less so.

Quote:
Here they are supposed to be legendary shinobi, on par with kage level only to be reduced to nothing. Jiraiya is dead, he didn't even master sage mode in his lifetime while Naruto basically did in like 2 weeks.
That doesn't mean that Jiraiya is weak. It just means Kishimoto is a hack.

Quote:
It's a shame how Orochimaru was taken out, but I will give him credit on all the experiments he did and all the secrets he discovered. He still might be alive, but what can he do now? Naruto and Sasuke are way too haxed now and would take him out relatively easily.
See previous.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #36
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Itachi dies of exhaustion. Minato can easily outlast him. Nor does he have to take.chances. so end result Itachi overusing the sharigan to get at him. Then there is the fact Minato can teleport Itachi attacks away. Itachi has offense but Minato defense is stronger.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #37
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Minato thinks he's outlasting Itachi but actually, he's already been genjutsued and had his soul sworded.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #38
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

How does he hit him with genjutsu. He has knowledge on the magic eyeballs. With no knowledge I would agree. But he is well aware of the magic eyeball clan abilities.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #39
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Since when? The only Uchiha he ever fought was Tobi, who doesn't use genjutsu.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #40
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Ummm no. If you ask me, the 3 sannin are the most overrated. Here they are supposed to be legendary shinobi, on par with kage level only to be reduced to nothing. .
to be fair that has more to do with bad writing and Author avatarism and wank for the Uchihas then anything else

basically had any one but Kishimoto written the Sannin they'd have been a terrifying force and Jiraiya does kind of back up his hype a bit.

essentially I agree but I think they suffer more from stupid writers syndrome then idiot fanboy disease
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote