Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #41
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Bleachverse and the DBZverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Well now that destroys any argument of mine unless Majin Buu's Human Extinction attack is comparable to a Cero Metralleta and a planet buster can be cut in half.
Spoiler:

Basically this all. Nuff said. King Piccolo = Any top bleach tier, aside from possibly Dangai Ichigo.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #42
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Curse not being able to post Bleach vids here.

Arguably current Bankai Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #43
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

6 Billion concentrated beams of energy that not only destroy their opponents thoroughly, removing any trace of them, but also hones in on their target making it impossible to dodge. Tien was the only person in the world to dodge it.

Kid Buu also survived the blast when he destroyed Earth. He then went on and destroyed several more planets on the way for fun.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #44
the endless
Academy Graduate

the endless is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Spoiler:

Basically this all. Nuff said. King Piccolo = Any top bleach tier, aside from possibly Dangai Ichigo.
young King Piccolo can still beat everyone in HST in 1 on 1 fight

Quote:
Curse not being able to post Bleach vids here.

Arguably current Bankai Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo.
using videos from anime is wrong because DBZ has FTL speed feat in anime version which isn't canon

new Ichigo might be stronger than Dangai but he hasn't done anything impressive so far so we don't have any proof that he's on Dangai level

Last edited by the endless; 02-17-2012 at 01:11 AM.
the endless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #45
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Endless you get my invitation too? cool!

we should make a thread highlighting the massive differences between anime and manga one day I did it once five years ago but that threads lost to time and server deletion..I've been considering doing it again
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #46
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Endless you get my invitation too? cool!
I've seen familiar posters here so I decided to register

Quote:
we should make a thread highlighting the massive differences between anime and manga one day I did it once five years ago but that threads lost to time and server deletion..I've been considering doing it again
It is a good idea. Most of DBZ wank comes from anime because we have FTL Gotenks and galaxy busting Buu and Broly there.

btw I haven't seen people using scans, is it against rules here?

Last edited by the endless; 02-18-2012 at 03:16 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #47
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the endless View Post
btw I haven't seen people using scans, is it against rules here?
Hey man, nice to see you on here too. And about scans, you can't really post images from your computer, and website links are normally censored. You can get infractured otherwise as well.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #48
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Most non-HST scans are allowed. It's just Viz-owned manga can't have scans posted for copyright purposes.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #49
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Most non-HST scans are allowed. It's just Viz-owned manga can't have scans posted for copyright purposes.
Are Dragon Ball scans allowed?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #50
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah those are kosher.

(You'll only really get noticed if you post One-Piece, Bleach, or Naruto scans)
Old 02-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #51
the endless
Academy Graduate

thanks for the info.

last question, can I post links to other sites which host those scans?
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #52
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah those are kosher.

(You'll only really get noticed if you post One-Piece, Bleach, or Naruto scans)
I've been meaning to talk to you about this: I'd be weary about comic scans boss..I mean not banning their use but for example avoid posting more than four or five scans from the same issue..as a rule might be good to implement

it bit us in the ass really hard on rumbles and that was with Jonah having a deal with marvel and DC that had them pay their writers to mod our site and contribute

it was both a cool experience..getting to actually argue with these guys but it was also kinda shitstorm worthy Gail Simone cursed out a Sasuke fanboy who was like 13 and he cried to his mom who cried to the comic companies..who leaned on us

now we don't really have the same issue here..but I'd be mindful any way they take it seriously

mind you they themselves seem to have "as long as it's not the entire comic we don't care do whatever you want" policy too so we may be fine and I'm worrying over nothing,
Old 02-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #53
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So load it to an image hosting website and erase the direct link.

@Endless: There's no rule against it, per se... but I'm not sure how other admins approach this. Especially with SOPA and all that coming down hard on everyone.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #54
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

........I thought One Piece was Funimation.

Last edited by NBT; 02-18-2012 at 01:38 PM.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #55
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
........I thought One Piece was Faunimation.
The rights to the anime of it, but I believe Viz releases the manga or something like that
Old 02-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #56
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Endless: There's no rule against it, per se... but I'm not sure how other admins approach this. Especially with SOPA and all that coming down hard on everyone.
I'd just leave it as is..really the SOPA thing wont last long any way it's gonna blow over
Old 02-27-2012, 02:31 AM   #57
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What is it that makes the Bleachverse so outmatched against the DBZverse? The former has the speed, they have the reactions, they have the defenses, and they have the power to be even comparable to the latter. I have heard that one of the reasons is because DBZverse has planet busting attacks, but really the Bleachverse can just take cover in the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Las Noches, etc that are all in different dimensions IIRC against stuff like that.
You what? DBZ is a lot faster than bleach, characters can fly around the earth in a few seconds in DBZ, e.g. gotenks. How is anything in bleach comparable to the planetbusting power in DBZ?
Quote:
Well I'm not sure about that. We've seen people in Bleach get pushed through buildings and receive a few cuts and stabs and still have energy left to fight.
And this compares to DBZ how?
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
naw

unless you wan more insight inspired for the 'sway' of bleach?

and DBZ, well, there seems to be FTL combat speeds in Dragon Ball, let alone DBZ (although as BlackChidori mentioned, it seems the author/artist 'messed up' with 'power levels' and 'consistency' en dis regards; however perhaps its somthing 'else', as keep in mind speeds vastly beyond that cant really be shown in panel, at least not in CQC situations, only in long distance travel speeds can MFTL be displayed on panel, yet also keep in mind roshi and krillin fought an entire fight in less than a second in dragon ball, amoung other things. just remember that DBZ puts the 'power' in 'power scaling', however what of DBZ? how do you 'feel' of DBZ and its 'capabilities' as portrayed?)

of course as a neutral thus colorles
I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything FTL in all of DB and DBZ. Fighting an entire fight in less than a second is nowhere near lightspeed. You can do that with hypersonic. Remember, hypersonic means you can move more than 3km in 1s. I'm pretty sure they moved less than 3km in their fight.
Quote:
Well now that destroys any argument of mine unless Majin Buu's Human Extinction attack is comparable to a Cero Metralleta and a planet buster can be cut in half. And planet busters are usually suicide
All of the energy of the planetbuster (almost) is generally transferred to the opponent, unless they miss or deliberately aim for the planet.
waterluffyG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #58
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

seems post was deleted, very well

anyways though 'waterluffyG2'..'good point' as 'fighting entire fight in less that second' seems kinda 'vague', so wateva

anyways though, since i wont post links now, gotenks 'flying around the world' is still somewhat disputed, although a thread on MVC addressing this

theres a recent thread at MVC addressing some of the 'speeds' (but not limmited too) in DragonBall, but wateva it was in the post in this thread that was deleted so wateva
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #59
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Okay, let's go into powerscaling logic. Let's assume Byakuya is hypersonic, since he blitzed Ichigo and Ganju. Bankai Ichigo was blitzing Byakuya, so he is mid hypersonic. Hollow mask Bankai Ichigo is high hypersonic, since he was blitzing Grimmjow who was laughing at Bankai Ichigo. Ulquiorra in second release was roflblitzing Ichigo in Hollow mask, so he is massively hypersonic. V2 Hollow Ichigo was blitzing Ulquiorra, so he is ultra hypersonic. Anyone around that, such as base Aizen is massively hypersonic.

(Well there you go I tried, this is my last post on the topic of Bleach vs DBZ)

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #60
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

also Ichigo in bankai deflecting thousands of byakuyas petals coming at him simultatnosly from multi-sides and angles, in whats portrayed as notably fast
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote