Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #41
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo 38: Can you hear me now?

Timmy Turner-I wish Bleachverse was a cookie! That is all.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #42
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
lol wow
A much lighter version of CBR's event. A twitter feud and one mod apparently some how permanently deleted all of manga stream forums including its own arena. Beyond recovery.

http://freetexthost.com/ia0zefozio

Apparently the remnant set up another but I forget its name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Timmy Turner-I wish Bleachverse was a cookie! That is all.
Aizen reiatsu crushes him and his too with Hougakyo.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by 321zigzag3; 02-25-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What a mess..I mean wow

that happened to MFG once before the final fall but instead of a deletion every single thread was merged together
Old 02-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #44
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yep, the viewers were quite blessed on their part that the main site wasn't down.

Merging everything together into single thread? Why do that in the first place? Sounds pointless.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #45
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At least it helped settle the differences between problem users.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #46
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol manga fox 'manga boys vs real life boys'

lol cant help but point out the naivety of this post

"Hm... Manga boys forever!!! The reason why I chose them: They're not boring, they're cute and handsome (well, some of them are), and most of all, they are. AWESOME!! For real life boys, I think asian boys (chinese, japanese, and korean) are pretty cute too. I think some of them even have one of those manga boys looks... Just saying."

maybe they're 'not boring' because their entire lives are being presented to you in depth with the intentions of the reader being able to 'feel' with them?

this seems some of the appeal of manga (or pretty much any sort of fiction); the reader gets to experience the life of another. isnt 'escapism' the appeal of fiction?

Last edited by colorles; 02-26-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #47
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As for the recent debacle I wonder if VIZ's latest crusade in taking down sites had incured some wrath from others who don't want to follow them. Maybe thats why the servers having problems.
Nah. Unfortunately it's not that simple. Has nothing to do with the forum itself. Completely out of our hands, it's on Viz Tech Support's list to fix. Basically the server is like a glass wall, and it's slowly been chipped at for the last year. Something recently finally caused it to crash, but it's been getting worse over time. Like the 7pm forum shutdown, or the 4000 guests wandering the forum.

I assure you, we weren't punished by h4x0r5
Old 02-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #48
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

colorles-The h*ll are you talkin about?
Old 02-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #49
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
colorles-The h*ll are you talkin about?
a lulzy thread that was locked at manga fox and felt like 'pointing out' the naivety of this post

the phrase "they're not boring",,the naivety of said phrase is so humanly understandable

Last edited by colorles; 02-26-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #50
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

New movies coming out

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2012/
Old 02-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #51
NBT
Banned

http://www.movieinsider.com/m6/finding-nemo/ ...............?
Old 02-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #52
colorles
Banned

why is one piece fanboyism so synonymous with 'OBD logic'?

ps go to next page for some shoddragon action

pretty duh duh daa thread anyways although wolfenstein holding it down as usual

Last edited by Ashen; 02-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #53
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
why is one piece fanboyism so synonymous with 'OBD logic'?

ps go to next page for some shoddragon action

pretty duh duh daa thread anyways although wolfenstein holding it down as usual
It may be something to do with the fact that the biggest OPtard over there, violentrl, originally came from the OBD (he was then repetitivly mocked then sectionbanned from OBD, but they presumably don't know that.)
Quote:
because it's an important mental exercise and it exposes you to a wide variety of good quality literature and fantastic stories that expands your mind and forces you to use critical thinking

and because..even grown ups get to use their imagination and put themselves in that world

reading is important shikamaru how many morons who got themselves banned defending Twilight would have simply avoided that had they read Brahm Stokers Dracula
But if they hadn't read twilight to start with they, wouldn't have even got into such a situation, so that isn't really much of an argument. Reading is awesome, though. It sucks you right into another world, and there is a lot more novel authors that comic authors, which means there are loads of really good series and clever authors. And with books, it gives you the freedom to use your imagination and decide yourself what charcters and scenes look like. It also often gives a more in-depth expeirice into the characters heads than comics, as it includes thoughts, feelings, and character perspective which aren't possible with pictures.
Quote:
aaannnnnd the MF moderators show once again how incredibly stupid and petty they are

"troll" and "wanker" and "rape" are now bannable offenses...Author statements and data books and lolgenjutsu and lawl riatsu crush are now enforceable policies

and apparently..calling bad characters bad is a bannable offense

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
That makes me facepalm. What exactly is wrong with calling a series bad? I've seen simerlar superstrict approachs on other forums, such as physicsforums. I'll quote you warnings I've recieved from there if you like. They are pretty trivial. On the other hand, they are hard on trolls too, so if there is anyone there to call a troll or fanboy, they will probably be banned within a few minutes anyway, so they aren't really worth debating over. Does MF have a simerlar approach?

Last edited by Ashen; 02-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #54
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
because it's an important mental exercise and it exposes you to a wide variety of good quality literature and fantastic stories that expands your mind and forces you to use critical thinking

and because..even grown ups get to use their imagination and put themselves in that world

reading is important shikamaru how many morons who got themselves banned defending Twilight would have simply avoided that had they read Brahm Stokers Dracula

for now
Well I suppose if it's because it's a mental exercise, it's less appealing to me since I go to school and I have no reason to want any intellectual advances. Although I suppose it's the most important to seek mental exercises when you're taking classes.

When I think about reading, I think about deductions and whatnot. If you're looking to use your imagination, the first thing that comes to my mind is to write something. It's what I do when someone tells me to use my imagination. However, if I could draw that may be what I would do haha. Art is not my forte.

You can't wank something or defend something if you know nothing about it. Most of the time it's not even that person's fault. Monkey see monkey do. If you have a forum that thinks Goku > Superman, eventually that person is prone to believe the idiocy they're sputtering. Colorles is a great example. (Not a jab, just an example, colorles.) She basically worships the ground that those MvC people stand on and support whatever they say undisputed.

Yeah for now lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
You're on my list.
You're on mine. >_>

Quote:
aaannnnnd the MF moderators show once again how incredibly stupid and petty they are

"troll" and "wanker" and "rape" are now bannable offenses...Author statements and data books and lolgenjutsu and lawl riatsu crush are now enforceable policies

Stupid is an overused term, IWD. Stupid is defined by your opinion. I kinda used to use that word but realized how stupid silly it was. Think about that. They think it's a legit rule, but you think it's stupid. It basically boils down to opinion. Who's opinion is better? Yours or theirs? No answer. Just saying.

It's actually considered trolling here to use rape in the wrong way or calling people wankers or trolls is also considered trolling. Most things are foul play but nobody really cares lol.

Yeah, that rule is stupid. Disregard everything I just said.

/thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In the end of the day to be blunt about it nicely put. Troll and wanker and rape are more relative usage in terms. People are going to use it whether you like it or not.

You can either ban it or live with it and work your way around it and combat it differently.

So what is the MF arena's community overall response?

@shikamaru
No reason just curious.
As always.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #55
TU lol
Banned

TU lol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi u guys
Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #56
NBT
Banned

.........?
Old 02-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #57
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Well I suppose if it's because it's a mental exercise, it's less appealing to me since I go to school and I have no reason to want any intellectual advances. .
..W-what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
When I think about reading, I think about deductions and whatnot. If you're looking to use your imagination, the first thing that comes to my mind is to write something. It's what I do when someone tells me to use my imagination. However, if I could draw that may be what I would do haha. Art is not my forte.
well you kinda need to be well read to be a great writer

[QUOTE=Shikamaru Nara;5914765][COLOR="Lime"]

Stupid is an overused term, IWD. Stupid is defined by your opinion. I kinda used to use that word but realized how stupid silly it was. Think about that. They think it's a legit rule, but you think it's stupid. It basically boils down to opinion. Who's opinion is better? Yours or theirs? No answer. Just saying.

It's actually considered trolling here to use rape in the wrong way or calling people wankers or trolls is also considered trolling. Most things are foul play but nobody really cares lol.

Yeah, that rule is stupid. Disregard everything I just said.

/thread

to be fair Shika my view on the matter is shaped by experience..any time stuff like that is implemented it ends up breeding a den of retards

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-26-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #58
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Sort of afraid to say "hi" now, seems the rules just went one step further
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #59
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Sort of afraid to say "hi" now, seems the rules just went one step further
I wouldn't even waste my time going over there honestly
Old 02-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #60
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No I meant this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TU lol View Post
hi u guys
I mean that was his only post >.> don't see anything offensive

The only thing I see going for him is being a dupe... but I didn't even know there was a rule forbidding them?