Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Pokemon Black and White 2 Discussion

Discuss/share your feelings of this game that was just announced
As for me, I feel it is gonna change to Gray soon, as Kyruem is going both Black and white in this.
Note: Yes there are already two threads, but I'm hoping this becomes universal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Discussion

I feel like this will be canceled and turned into a Ruby/Sapphire remake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
Zetsu69
Freshmen Academy Student

Zetsu69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this game is gonna be super duper fun. they weren't gonna go with pokemon grey version. so pokemon black and white 2 weren't bad ideas there just gonna be the hybrid games of this gen. like emerald for ruby and sapphire.
Zetsu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kyurem had placeholder data in Black and White like how Rotom, Giratina, and Shaymin did in Diamond and Pearl so the new forms didn't suprise me and I wonder how the new forms will connect to movie 15 which will be showing Kyurem

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #5
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

what system is it for?

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well this is new.Guess they meant it when they said no Gray. Black and White Kyurem look funny.

Last edited by NBT; 02-25-2012 at 05:40 PM.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
what system is it for?
Nintendo DS. I was really hoping these would be for 3DS, but no dice it seems.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ds and a new movie 15 poster yay

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

.... What did they do to Kyurem? And why not Grey to tie the story together like Emerald and Platinum?

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
ds and a new movie 15 poster yay

Ahh yea

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Nintendo DS. I was really hoping these would be for 3DS, but no dice it seems.
probably gonna be a DS title with 3DS content

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:31 AM   #12
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I guess I'm happy to hear the news, but I just wish it was a 3DS title. I was hoping to see what Game Freak could do with superior handheld graphic capabilities. I just hope this game is different enough to where I will actually buy it.

What's up with Kyurem? Did we miss something big in the plot of Black and White? I don't think Black and White Kyurem were ever mentioned. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
probably gonna be a DS title with 3DS content
How could they do that? If it's a DS title, it means no upgraded graphics. It will look exactly the same as Black and White (from graphic standpoint). Ds doesn't have cameras and gyroscopes.. DS has inferior internet connection. It's sad. If they would have made this a 3DS title, they would end up making alot more cash for both Nintendo and The Pokemon Company. It would be so lucrative, Nintendo could possibly reveal a release date for the Wii U.

Nintendo doesn't have any anticipated titles left after May 2nd, which is the current release date set for both Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario. Oh, Mario Tennis comes out in May too. So after May, they have nothing planned. I expect this to be out in the U.S. by mid-summer. It would generate a big boost in a slow time. But I digress about profit. :P

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 02-26-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #13
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The game comes in June in Japan.We won't get it until at least the end of the year.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Supposedly, these games are NOT remakes like Emerald and Platinum, but are apparently actual sequels like GSC/HGSS was to RBY/FRLG.

I'm feeling better about the new fusion now though.

@Kakuzu: It can have 3DS content, but it would be locked out from DS users and available on the 3DS. When they make Pokemon games, they don't ever use all of the available space, thus leaving room for newer things.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Pokemon have become terrible after the first 3 seasons...IMO the producers have run out of ideas...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #16
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Supposedly, these games are NOT remakes like Emerald and Platinum, but are apparently actual sequels like GSC/HGSS was to RBY/FRLG.

I'm feeling better about the new fusion now though.

@Kakuzu: It can have 3DS content, but it would be locked out from DS users and available on the 3DS. When they make Pokemon games, they don't ever use all of the available space, thus leaving room for newer things.
i was hoping it was for 3ds to add to the awesome games coming out for the 3ds but oh well. i never heard of them having locked 3ds content. but it sound kinda cool if they could do that.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #17
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Uh...The games have nothing to do with the anime besides the anime being based on the games.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #18
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Pokemon have become terrible after the first 3 seasons...IMO the producers have run out of ideas...
And how is that exactly?
Old 02-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #19
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
And how is that exactly?
The new pokemon designs are terrible and the games don't do anything to refresh the series(like a full 3D pokemon rpg for example). As i said this is only my opinion...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm just going to assume that Gerogiosu is a NostalgiaFaN. You know, one of those who loves only Red&Blue and/or Gold&Silver. So..

Personally, every single game has introduced a Pokemon I love the s**t out of, along with great characters and new plots.