Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #21
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG Convo 38: Can you hear me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I personally have no idea why you all like literature so much. Perhaps it's because the majority of you are older and are more mature but I just dislike reading. Why is it so interesting to you all?
You're on my list.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #22
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

aaannnnnd the MF moderators show once again how incredibly stupid and petty they are

"troll" and "wanker" and "rape" are now bannable offenses...Author statements and data books and lolgenjutsu and lawl riatsu crush are now enforceable policies

and apparently..calling bad characters bad is a bannable offense

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Old 02-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #23
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

In the end of the day to be blunt about it nicely put. Troll and wanker and rape are more relative usage in terms. People are going to use it whether you like it or not.

You can either ban it or live with it and work your way around it and combat it differently.

So what is the MF arena's community overall response?

@shikamaru
No reason just curious.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Their over all response? Open rebellion people are coming out of the wood works to point out how stupid these rules are

newbs are saying the hostile atmosphere is directly the reason why they're good debaters in the first place directly challenging the assertions of the mods that the climate creates bad posters
Old 02-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

MF? magna fix?
Old 02-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #26
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Their over all response? Open rebellion people are coming out of the wood works to point out how stupid these rules are

newbs are saying the hostile atmosphere is directly the reason why they're good debaters in the first place directly challenging the assertions of the mods that the climate creates bad posters
Its not surprising. I just read them and while its good to have such nice rules for example in terms of character its not really applicable in the sense. In essence it will actually make things worse for different reasons.

Its like prohibition, get what I mean?

An overall balanced environment of many things creates better knowledge and exposure to all things for people to get used to.

But we both know this.

VIZ mods has yet to attempt this kind of thing hardcore style.
Their method was to just to leave it be.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
MF? magna fix?
yup

their failrena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Its not surprising. I just read them and while its good to have such nice rules for example in terms of character its not really applicable in the sense. In essence it will actually make things worse for different reasons.

Its like prohibition, get what I mean?
I agree with you they don't know what they've done though

Quote:
An overall balanced environment of many things creates better knowledge and exposure to all things for people to get used to.
and in an ideal world such a thing would be a utopia but
Quote:

VIZ mods has yet to attempt this kind of thing hardcore style.
Their method was to just to leave it be.
we're trying something else now..letting debaters debate hopefully it works
Old 02-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #28
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Is it just me or these past monts or especially starting 2012.

Few forums into debating fictions been getting the slam.
OBD.
Spacebattles calamity.
Manga Stream forums deleted entirely few weeks ago.
Even Colorles had mentioned MVC vs forum riot.

Now arena.
Animevice things seem pretty quiet and usual.

Factpile's inner community has been following a bit on Spacebattles and OBD.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #29
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What happened to OBD?
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #30
the endless
Academy Graduate

the endless is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If this nonsense continues at MF I would probably post here more
Old 02-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #31
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What happened to OBD?
Well it was already discussed here a month ago.
But there are several parts of it.

Initially it all started I think when a Super Moderator named Naruto wanted to make OBD a "nicer" place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the endless View Post
The endless.

As in Endless Mike?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #32
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
The endless.

As in Endless Mike?
lol no, I'm not EM
Old 02-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #33
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Not surprising. He has no reason to be here.

Is this your main forum name?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Well it was already discussed here a month ago.
But there are several parts of it.

Initially it all started I think when a Super Moderator named Naruto wanted to make OBD a "nicer" place.

The endless.

As in Endless Mike?
I see so many things wrong with that.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #35
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Not surprising. He has no reason to be here.

Is this your main forum name?
yeah it is

I mainly post at MF but those new rules are just retarded
Old 02-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Make of what you will.

Quote:
yeah it is

I mainly post at MF but those new rules are just retarded
Ah.

I have like less than 10 posts at MF.

Wolven posted them I see, in response to what?
Constant complaints?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #37
the endless
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Ah.

I have like less than 10 posts at MF.

Wolven posted them I see, in response to what?
Constant complaints?
it's probably because many posters from other sections complained about arena regs being mean or something like that

But allowing reiatsu crush and invisibility for Bleach characters is just an awful idea
Old 02-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #38
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Aizen reiatsu crushes Galactus.

Aizen being invisible to herald level cosmics or above barring Hulk and some in Marvel earth even being generous to the invisible argument for Bleach.

Bah.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #39
the endless
Academy Graduate

soon enough Bleach will become the strongest verse at MF since they will just reiatsu crush evryone
Old 02-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #40
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it just me or these past monts or especially starting 2012.
this happens periodically every four years.Rumbles even had a massive civil war between mods and mods and senior members that required half it's staff to be demodded and then the entire site move to a new forum

it involved a Mod who had a crippling heroine addiction and was a homophobe who mocked another poster for his gay brother dying of aids.. then was surprised when that person later said "I'd rather you starve" when he begged for donations from members to keep him from being evicted from his apartment post..getting over said addiction- then the mod and his cohorts perm banned said guy for threatening said addict mods life

and the massive..back lash that lasted three years that followed was ugly and I mean ugly

i mean to the extent that there was an attack on a mods house by rival mods and then retaliation by his FBI buddy and fellow mod..that involved shaking him down in front of his kids

it..got..effing ugly
Quote:
Few forums into debating fictions been getting the slam.
OBD.
Spacebattles calamity.
\

OBD will recover Spacebattles had had one foot in the grave for ten solid years they'll just keep limping along

Quote:
E]
Manga Stream forums deleted entirely few weeks ago.
lol wow

[
Quote:
Even Colorles had mentioned MVC vs forum riot.
another one?

Quote:
Now arena.
yup
Quote:
Animevice things seem pretty quiet and usual.
AV and CV has too much stupidity that no one wants to touch them even the MVC guys they stumble along by virtue of their sheer idiocy

Quote:
Factpile's inner community has been following a bit on Spacebattles and OBD.
Factpile has been following SB and CBR in that they started a forum war with SDN one where RL got involved and alleged attacks on peoples houses happened

Quote:
What happened to OBD?
remember the pedophile tolerance discussion we had awhile back? About how it was hypocrisy at it;s finest and all that?

Quote:
any exile is welcome here

Quote:
the same people who advocated that are advocating harassing people in real life..and allowing possible potential rapists to run free