Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default BG Convo 38: Can you hear me now?

Good. Seems the servers are doing better.

So has anyone read WoT yet? >_<
Old 02-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo 38: Can you hear me now?

So exactly why was the other one closed so early? And what the h*ll is WoT?
Old 02-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

No idea what that is. <--Just thought I post that i'm bored.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wheel of Time. Best book series ever.

Because NBT, the other one was riddled with server errors and dead conversation!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Hm, looks like you have deleted my forgotten thread. We were fully prepared too. Oh well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't delete anything.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
..............?
Old 02-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I find vs. based debating just an extension of "my dad can beat up your dad."
Therefore, it has an even longer pedigree.
or "my god can beat yours"

dawn of human history right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
More seriously, isn't D&D really Gygak's attempt of a formalized multiverse debate of Tolkien vs. Burrough?
that's what I've always taken it to be

Quote:
Konoha I can understand since they are mostly frequent and not everyone likes them.

But Akatsuki for what? Same reason?
if he means bad as in evil they're terrorists and either influenced by Konoha elites or formerly Konoha elites themselves

if he means bad as in terrible characters then

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Good. Seems the servers are doing better.

So has anyone read WoT yet? >_<
not yet I need to finish Dune and some other stuff first
Old 02-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Deidara.That is all. One more thing.
Spoiler:

Last edited by NBT; 02-25-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I like how there is stuff all over the forum that is against the rules and no one is taking any action as mods

I have read WoT and there are much better novels but I suppose we all have our own opinions

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #12
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I like how there is stuff all over the forum that is against the rules and no one is taking any action as mods

I have read WoT and there are much better novels but I suppose we all have our own opinions
What injustices are you screaming of now? Been kinda difficult to mod when the forums been broken.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #13
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
..............?
Dragonriders of Pern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
or "my god can beat yours"

dawn of human history right there
This is very true yet not all people realize it or have forgotten about such.

Quote:
if he means bad as in evil they're terrorists and either influenced by Konoha elites or formerly Konoha elites themselves

Its far more likely the latter considering most of konoha characters lack solid characterization.

But Akatsuki have always been a lot better characterized than most in the manga, its also likely in terms of dislike in preference.

Simply put "I don't like that character for this this and so so."

As for the recent debacle I wonder if VIZ's latest crusade in taking down sites had incured some wrath from others who don't want to follow them. Maybe thats why the servers having problems.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Shut the h*ll up about the mod abuse.Even if they are abusing their power,as long as it ain't hurtin you why should you care?
Quote:
Simply put &quot;I don't like that character for this this and so so.
Fine I don't like them.Happy now?Besides, I only said they had bad characters;never said they were all bad,though they do suck not including Kisame or Konan.Only one I really consider bad is deidara because he throws temperature tantrums whenever someone doesn't worship his fail excuse for art.

Last edited by NBT; 02-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
What injustices are you screaming of now? Been kinda difficult to mod when the forums been broken.
Oh, just the annoying internal server errors and the many illegal images that I have been seeing around the place.

Good luck working on it.

Quote:
Shut the h*ll up about the mod abuse.Even if they are abusing their power,as long as it ain't hurtin you why should you care?
You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Whoa, I never said anything about mod abuse. Please calm down.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Oh, just the annoying internal server errors and the many illegal images that I have been seeing around the place.

Good luck working on it.

You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Whoa, I never said anything about mod abuse. Please calm down.
Well you said something about them not doing their jobs or something like that.Still,if it ain't hurtin you,don't worry about it. How in the blue h*ll has this not been posted yet?
YouTube:

Last edited by NBT; 02-25-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Anyone heard of this site?

http://www.statueforum.com/index.php?

Immortal Watchdog might know of it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I personally have no idea why you all like literature so much. Perhaps it's because the majority of you are older and are more mature but I just dislike reading. Why is it so interesting to you all?

@Mega: I don't mod much cuz I only visit here maybe twice daily for thirty minutes. I might lock a thread from time to time but I'm content just reading the forum content. Most stuff in here doesn't need to be modded anyway. Most of the trolls are gone.

@Ziggy: I've seen it once or twice. Why do you ask?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I personally have no idea why you all like literature so much. Perhaps it's because the majority of you are older and are more mature but I just dislike reading. Why is it so interesting to you all?
because it's an important mental exercise and it exposes you to a wide variety of good quality literature and fantastic stories that expands your mind and forces you to use critical thinking

and because..even grown ups get to use their imagination and put themselves in that world

reading is important shikamaru how many morons who got themselves banned defending Twilight would have simply avoided that had they read Brahm Stokers Dracula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

@Mega: I don't mod much cuz I only visit here maybe twice daily for thirty minutes. I might lock a thread from time to time but I'm content just reading the forum content. Most stuff in here doesn't need to be modded anyway. Most of the trolls are gone.
for now
Old 02-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #20
NBT
Banned

I enjoy reading when I find something worth reading.Don't really care enough to look,though.Maybe if there a library close me,I'd read more.