Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #6261
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki looked down, "He really did do it.." She sighed, her face sad. She looked up at Kara and gave her a very weak smile, "But he's not gone forever." She told her, stepping back and gestureing to Ignis, "We can bring him back, Kar." She said, "Ignis is attached to him. We can bring Tsuki back." She smiles wider, "He isn't leaving us so easily."
Kara smiled back "Well, that is true, he isn't leaving us easly, but..." said Kara as she sighed "But Ignis tried to bring him back before, but look what happened... Tsuki said his soul is binded to Limbo for all eternety... as much I want to believe we can bring him back, the same thing is going to happen over and over again."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 02-24-2012 at 11:57 AM.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #6262
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara smiled back "Well, that is true, he isn't leaving us easly, but..." said Kara as she sighed "But Ignis tried to bring him back before, but look what happened... Tsuki said his soul is binded to Limbo for all eternety... as much I want to believe we can bring him back, the same thing is going to happen over and over again."
Mizuki looked down, "Yeah but.. As long as he's not truly dead. " She said, looking back up, "He'll get tired of it eventually. We'll just keep bringing him back! He has to quit leaving us at some point!" She said, hesitating because she hadn't meant to yell. She sighed and looked down, "Sorry. I just.." She didn't finish her sentence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #6263
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kara smiled "Ofcourse I am!" said Kara "But..." her face became sad "When you left the hospital...Tsuki... died... he wanted me to tell you guys... 'Good bye'."
Quote:
Quote:
Mizuki looked down, "He really did do it.." She sighed, her face sad. She looked up at Kara and gave her a very weak smile, "But he's not gone forever." She told her, stepping back and gestureing to Ignis, "We can bring him back, Kar." She said, "Ignis is attached to him. We can bring Tsuki back." She smiles wider, "He isn't leaving us so easily."
Kagami looked at Kara, "That's what he thinks." He said calmly, "This indestructible string keeps bound him to the living. With simply one pull, I can bring him back." He said pointing out the string that stretch from his hand to nowhere, "In other words, he's like a dog bound to its master until said otherwise." He said.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #6264
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki looked down, "Yeah but.. As long as he's not truly dead. " She said, looking back up, "He'll get tired of it eventually. We'll just keep bringing him back! He has to quit leaving us at some point!" She said, hesitating because she hadn't meant to yell. She sighed and looked down, "Sorry. I just.." She didn't finish her sentence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami looked at Kara, "That's what he thinks." He said calmly, "This indestructible string keeps bound him to the living. With simply one pull, I can bring him back." He said pointing out the string that stretch from his hand to nowhere, "In other words, he's like a dog bound to its master until said otherwise." He said.
Kara smiled at Mizuki kindly "It's ok Mizuki," said Kara then she looked at at Ignis "I see... so your his master now?" asked Kara
Old 02-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #6265
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone leans against a tree with Sarutobi next to him, "Come on you guys we need to get going."

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #6266
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Mizuki listened to Ignis and Kara and when Lone said they need to get going, she nodded, "Okay, your right." She looked back at Ignis and Kara again, "We'll talk about this after we kick some vampire butt." She started backing away, "Lets go."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #6267
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki listened to Ignis and Kara and when Lone said they need to get going, she nodded, "Okay, your right." She looked back at Ignis and Kara again, "We'll talk about this after we kick some vampire butt." She started backing away, "Lets go."
Kara nodded "Yeah, your right Mizuki," said Kara We can talk about this later." then she and Lily began to fallow her.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #6268
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone leans against a tree with Sarutobi next to him, "Come on you guys we need to get going."
Quote:
Kagami placed his hands in his pockets and started following the others, "When am I going to 'awaken'...?" He said rather quietly while walking and looking at the ground.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #6269
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sarutobi jumped from tree to tree with everyone behind him, "I think we're getting close." Lone said to the rest of them.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #6270
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Azazel smiled. "Alright. Do you need anything else?" He asked politely.
"No i am fine"said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #6271
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

All of a sudden Sidonay jumped infront of them. "Not so fast..." He said in a cold tone. His face was expressionless. "You are not stepping a foot further." He said as lots of pawns appear. But these were royal pawns the ones with real bodies who are stronger than normal ghoul vampires.

-Flashback-
Sidonay was following Kara out of the hospital when he felt a stronge surge ground trough his head with 4 voice saying "It's time you obey..." At the same time. Sidonay fell under a strong control jutsu as is now under their complete control.

-FlashBack-

"I will kill you all right now..." He said with a blank expression and a cold grey look in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small vampire girl looked down. "Seems like that 1....wants to play..." She said with a chuckle. Then sighed. "I'll take care of him." She said as she then jumped down and started falling towards Akato.

The vampire ghouls breached the city walls and started going trough street's killing civillians and drinking their blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel smiled. "You'll be okay Miyo....i can see your upset...although your covering it deep down...but you will be just fine." He said in a reassuring tone.

(sorry pepps....was away for a full day and night. We were recording a song we made with our band and sadly it took most of my day...and i have to go to bed early yesterday since i needed to be rested so i couldn't come online since i came from band practice at like 00:00 lol...so i apologise sincerely.)
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #6272
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
All of a sudden Sidonay jumped infront of them. "Not so fast..." He said in a cold tone. His face was expressionless. "You are not stepping a foot further." He said as lots of pawns appear. But these were royal pawns the ones with real bodies who are stronger than normal ghoul vampires.

-Flashback-
Sidonay was following Kara out of the hospital when he felt a stronge surge ground trough his head with 4 voice saying "It's time you obey..." At the same time. Sidonay fell under a strong control jutsu as is now under their complete control.

-FlashBack-

"I will kill you all right now..." He said with a blank expression and a cold grey look in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small vampire girl looked down. "Seems like that 1....wants to play..." She said with a chuckle. Then sighed. "I'll take care of him." She said as she then jumped down and started falling towards Akato.

The vampire ghouls breached the city walls and started going trough street's killing civillians and drinking their blood.

(sorry pepps....was away for a full day and night. We were recording a song we made with our band and sadly it took most of my day...and i have to go to bed early yesterday since i needed to be rested so i couldn't come online since i came from band practice at like 00:00 lol...so i apologise sincerely.)
((It's ok ^^ ))

"Not again!" said Lily
Kara sighed "The vampires are controling him again," said Kara as she looked into his cold gray eyes. Then she looked at the other pawns around him.
"This isn't going to be easy," said Lily
"Who said it was going to be?" said Kara
Old 02-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #6273
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone took a step forward standing in front of Sidonay with his golden eyes shining brightly, "Sorry, I can die now." He smirked placing one hand on the hilt of his sword, "It's time to test your power."

Old 02-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #6274
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
((It's ok ^^ ))

"Not again!" said Lily
Kara sighed "The vampires are controling him again," said Kara as she looked into his cold gray eyes. Then she looked at the other pawns around him.
"This isn't going to be easy," said Lily
"Who said it was going to be?" said Kara
Quote:

-Flashback-

-FlashBack-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel smiled. "You'll be okay Miyo....i can see your upset...although your covering it deep down...but you will be just fine." He said in a reassuring tone.

Kagami looked at Sidonay then sighed, "Not another one." he said in his mind.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #6275
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

"Yea"said Miyo standing up"I have been telling myself that,and i am trying to get to my old self,but there are day i don,t believe it"she said
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #6276
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

-Flashback-

-FlashBack-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Play? Whats with these vampires" he says to himself. "Alright I'll play" he say as he lifts his arm to the sky and blasts the young vampire away higher into the sky by a invisible force ( Telekinesis). "It's a new trick I learned after you forced our friend to blast us with a electromagnetic wave when I magnetized him" he explains. "Light Style: Golden Flash Lvl 1" he says as he appears behind her in the sky and kicks her with great force and magentizes her then reappears on the ground. "So you must be the baby of the bunch right?"

(( Just cause I magentizes her doesnt mean stuff starts sticking to her yet xD ))

(( Also thats cool no problem at all bro ))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #6277
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Mizuki looked at Sidonay with a sad expression, "Don't hurt him too bad!" She told her friends. She took a battle stance, "Do whatever you want to the rest." She grinned with a determined expression, "This time I'm not getting taken by surprise." She mumbled, glaring at the vampires. Then she looked down, her face in thought, "Wait.." She looked over at the others, "Should I manipulate Sidonay now instead?" She asked, looking at him, "It looks like he's in charge of those vampires." She said quietly, "I'm afraid they won't listen to me though.." She looked down, in thought again.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #6278
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(( I think Ash is gone already. ;~; ))

Old 02-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #6279
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki looked at Sidonay with a sad expression, "Don't hurt him too bad!" She told her friends. She took a battle stance, "Do whatever you want to the rest." She grinned with a determined expression, "This time I'm not getting taken by surprise." She mumbled, glaring at the vampires. Then she looked down, her face in thought, "Wait.." She looked over at the others, "Should I manipulate Sidonay now instead?" She asked, looking at him, "It looks like he's in charge of those vampires." She said quietly, "I'm afraid they won't listen to me though.." She looked down, in thought again.
Kara nodded as she heard Mizuki "Can you try to manipulate him?" asked Kara "Because I have a feeling if he fall so will the other vampires."
Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #6280
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

(i aint gone =D im going to be on late...just the forums are so fricking slow xD)

The small vampire girl just smiled as she landed on her feet gracefully. "The baby of the bunch huh?" She smiled. "Well whatever you say." She smiled as Akato gets slashed sideways up his torso in an instant ripping his close and the cut wound going deep into his skin. "I like to play around with my victims before i suck them dry." The small girl grinned. "Your a perfect play partner." She chuckled at him. She didn't move from her spot yet Akato still got damaged. "The more you hate me....the more i like you." She grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sidonay looked at Mizuki. "I can regenerate in an instant....dear girl....that that blood...that you have...if you try controling me with it...these are still loyal pawns and have their own will...they just listen to my command because im much stronger.." He said coldly. "The only problem you have now...is getting my blood into your system..." He said calmly. "Do you think im going to allow you to take my blood?..." He said without any facial expressions at all.

Then he looked at Kara and looked away instantly. "Your also wrong..." He said to Kara altough he is looking away from her. "You can freely try and killing these vampires...but they are already mature...not like the ones you met at the start..." He said calmly. "My life doesn't depend on them..." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know...what made you like that sword of yours so much anyways..." Azazel sighed. "He is just a comrade in battle....not somebody you have...a closer relationship with." He said. "This is the 1 rule you must remember...the sword is not your friend...it is an object with extends your arm....it is a part of your body...not a companion." He explained calmly. "If you treat your sword with respect and do not mistake respect with dellusion of friendship...then you have good chances at the tournament." Azazel said.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote