Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #6241
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

(( That was me last week, hope you feel better (:/. Anyways have fun staying home dont go to far without me cause then I have to read alot. xD ))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #6242
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
(( That was me last week, hope you feel better (:/. Anyways have fun staying home dont go to far without me cause then I have to read alot. xD ))
(( Thanks Jose ^^ And lol, okay ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #6243
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( Thank god! Im just laying in bed at home feeling like I'm going to die.. I never get sick ))

Mizuki's head jerked up at Ignis, "Ignis?" She asked. She hesitated, seeing him panic like that was new for her. "Yeah I'm.. Fine." She wobbled a little bit but steadied herself, "They.. They inject a needle in me," She turned white as she said this, "And took so of my blood.. They said they need it for something." She held her head, "I'm sorry you were worried."
Kagami suddenly hugged Mizuki, "I'm just glad you're okay." he whispered. After a while, he let go of her, "Hm. So they took your blood.. There's the possibility of it being used as a weapon." he said.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #6244
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami suddenly hugged Mizuki, "I'm just glad you're okay." he whispered. After a while, he let go of her, "Hm. So they took your blood.. There's the possibility of it being used as a weapon." he said.
Mizuki jumped in surprise when Ignis hugged her and when he told her he was glad she was okay, she hugged him back. When he released her, she shook her head, "Yes but.. The only thing they can do is use it as a poison." She looked down, "If I can get some of their blood and let it soak into my blood stream.. I can munipulate one." She looked up at them, "We need to find them." She said, her face determined. She had a idea.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #6245
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Mizuki jumped in surprise when Ignis hugged her and when he told her he was glad she was okay, she hugged him back. When he released her, she shook her head, "Yes but.. The only thing they can do is use it as a poison." She looked down, "If I can get some of their blood and let it soak into my blood stream.. I can munipulate one." She looked up at them, "We need to find them." She said, her face determined. She had a idea.
Kagami looked at the cave then at Mizuki, "What's the plan, chief?" he asked.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #6246
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami looked at the cave then at Mizuki, "What's the plan, chief?" he asked.
Mizuki grinned, "They looked like they had a leader. His name is Artimus. If we can sneak into wherever they are and I can knock him out and take some of his blood, we can control him into doing what we want." She looked down, "Hopefully." She mumbled.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #6247
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki grinned, "They looked like they had a leader. His name is Artimus. If we can sneak into wherever they are and I can knock him out and take some of his blood, we can control him into doing what we want." She looked down, "Hopefully." She mumbled.
Kagami nodded, "Now all we need to do is find him." he said.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #6248
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami nodded, "Now all we need to do is find him." he said.
Mizuki rose her eyebrow, "Think you can do that, tough guy?" She asked, smirking at him. She winced a little but ignored it.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #6249
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone slowly leans against a tree and sighs a little while looking at Ignis and Mizuki, he closed his eyes and didn't say anything.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #6250
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone slowly leans against a tree and sighs a little while looking at Ignis and Mizuki, he closed his eyes and didn't say anything.
Mizuki looks over at Lone, "Actually," She says, walking over to him, "Do you think your friend could track them?" She asked. She looked down and pulled out something, a torn piece of cloth, "I ripped this from his shirt while he.." She stopped, her face paleing, "Well.. Here." She says, handing him the cloth.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #6251
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki rose her eyebrow, "Think you can do that, tough guy?" She asked, smirking at him. She winced a little but ignored it.
Quote:
Kagami smirked, "You're on, Pipsqueak." He said before wandering into the cave.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #6252
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kara sighed as she walked to the woods "We better find the others," said Kara
Lily nodded "Yeah, they probably went looking for the vampires."
Kara nodded she then sighed again as she remember what Tsuki said "Tell everyone I said goodbye... Don't be sad..."
Kara gave a a slight nood to herself "I'll tell them Tsuki... but unfortunally they aren't going to be happy."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #6253
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Mizuki looks over at Lone, "Actually," She says, walking over to him, "Do you think your friend could track them?" She asked. She looked down and pulled out something, a torn piece of cloth, "I ripped this from his shirt while he.." She stopped, her face paleing, "Well.. Here." She says, handing him the cloth.
Quote:
"He should be here any second." Lone smiled at her warmly, "Scared of needles?" He tiltled his head to the side a little, "Don't worry, I also hate them." He laughed a little when Sarutobi appeared in front of them, "Oh there you are, Sarutobi." Lone walks over and hands him the cloth, "Find them." Sarutobi chuckled a little taking a sniff of the cloth, "Found them." Sarutobi quickly takes off into the forest, "Lets go everyone!"

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #6254
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara sighed as she walked to the woods "We better find the others," said Kara
Lily nodded "Yeah, they probably went looking for the vampires."
Kara nodded she then sighed again as she remember what Tsuki said "Tell everyone I said goodbye... Don't be sad..."
Kara gave a a slight nood to herself "I'll tell them Tsuki... but unfortunally they aren't going to be happy."
Quote:
"He should be here any second." Lone smiled at her warmly, "Scared of needles?" He tiltled his head to the side a little, "Don't worry, I also hate them." He laughed a little when Sarutobi appeared in front of them, "Oh there you are, Sarutobi." Lone walks over and hands him the cloth, "Find them." Sarutobi chuckled a little taking a sniff of the cloth, "Found them." Sarutobi quickly takes off into the forest, "Lets go everyone!"
Mizuki smiled at Ignis and when Lone asked her about her fear of needles, she swallowed, "Well.. It's not the needles.." She looked down, "It's when go.. Into my vein." She shivers, "Ironically enough, veins make me all queasy." She sighed, "Pathetic I know.. I can handle all the blood in the world but not a vein." When Sarutobi came and said he found their scent, she grinned, "Oh your good." Then she looked back at Ignis, "Come on!" She called, limping with Sarutobi and Lone.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #6255
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki smiled at Ignis and when Lone asked her about her fear of needles, she swallowed, "Well.. It's not the needles.." She looked down, "It's when go.. Into my vein." She shivers, "Ironically enough, veins make me all queasy." She sighed, "Pathetic I know.. I can handle all the blood in the world but not a vein." When Sarutobi came and said he found their scent, she grinned, "Oh your good." Then she looked back at Ignis, "Come on!" She called, limping with Sarutobi and Lone.
"Finally," said Kara as she found them "Where have you guys been? What happened?"
Old 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #6256
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Quote:
Kagami heard Mizuki, "Coming!" He said to her as he ran out of the cave and caught up with them.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #6257
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( Woah.. So I found out theres a actual phobia for veins.. It's called Venephobia and apparently a lot of other people I have it. It's when your not scared of blood or getting shots, just of seeing pressure applied to or popping a vein or whatever.. I'm getting uncomfortable just typing it lol. Did you guys know that? I seriously think I may have that phobia. Do you guys have any? Off topic but I didn't know that lol. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #6258
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Finally," said Kara as she found them "Where have you guys been? What happened?"
Quote:
Kagami heard Mizuki, "Coming!" He said to her as he ran out of the cave and caught up with them.
Mizuki skidded to a stop and winced when Kara came up to them. She gave her best friend a weak grin, "Right on time, Kar! We're going to try to put a end to the vampires.. For good." She looked at her, "You comin?" She asked.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #6259
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki skidded to a stop and winced when Kara came up to them. She gave her best friend a weak grin, "Right on time, Kar! We're going to try to put a end to the vampires.. For good." She looked at her, "You comin?" She asked.
Kara smiled "Ofcourse I am!" said Kara "But..." her face became sad "When you left the hospital...Tsuki... died... he wanted me to tell you guys... 'Good bye'."
Old 02-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #6260
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kara smiled "Ofcourse I am!" said Kara "But..." her face became sad "When you left the hospital...Tsuki... died... he wanted me to tell you guys... 'Good bye'."
Mizuki looked down, "He really did do it.." She sighed, her face sad. She looked up at Kara and gave her a very weak smile, "But he's not gone forever." She told her, stepping back and gestureing to Ignis, "We can bring him back, Kar." She said, "Ignis is attached to him. We can bring Tsuki back." She smiles wider, "He isn't leaving us so easily."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon