Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Bleach TV Anime Is Ending In March

bleach is ending next month no thanks to rock lee anime. solution to it not ending just move it to a new time slot.
source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ng-on-march-27
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Bleach TV Anime Is Ending In March

Yep red that this morning. I was wondering what they were going to do after the Xcution arc ended. They'll probably end up doing the rest of the series as OVA when Kubo finishes the manga. Or maybe they will do an FMA Brotherhood type thing and redo everything without the filler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can't really see them wrapping up the fullbring arc in five episodes though.

A break would be better than a lot of pointless filler but it would be a shame to finish the anime with the fullbring arc, may as well have ended it after Aizen was defeated.

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

way to give the finger to the fans that stood by it this long

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
way to give the finger to the fans that stood by it this long
Well, do you want to watch a filler for 6 months while waiting for more of the manga to come out?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Seeing as Bleach's fillers have been awesome, I would indeed find a six month filler better than ending it.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Maybe they'll turn the rest of the series into movies. Kind of like how One Piece had a movie that retold the Alabasta arc.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wow that sucks. Are they just ending it after the fullbring arc or what?

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is funny Naruto's copy is taking Bleach's time slot. Just shows you which anime is more popular.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So soon to! The 27th is a kinda odd day to end on top of it.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
This is funny Naruto's copy is taking Bleach's time slot. Just shows you which anime is more popular.
i hope it fails to be honest

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Well, Bleach has been getting low ratings in Japan for a while, even getting a timeslot change

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

I think the anime will continue. It seems bleach airs on TV tokyo on TV osaka. while tv tokyo mite pull the plug TV osaka has bleach airing in april

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 02-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #14
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What is taking Bleach's time spot? I heard you guys mention a Naruto clone, but what exactly is it? Also, I'm kind of glad Bleach is stopping airing. Its not that I hate the anime(in fact Bleach fights are some of my favorite anime fights to watch) but the fillers are so gosh darn boring and can drag out for way too long.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #15
#1FANNNN
Freshmen Academy Student

#1FANNNN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wait, who's taking Bleach's timeslot? and well.. Bleach has been successful for quite a while, so...
#1FANNNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

The Naruto spin off Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth will take Bleach's place

and in Japan at least, the anime's popularity has been dwindling, it's been getting low ratings for a while

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #17
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Yeah but i mean why take an anime off when the manga is in the last arc?

Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
Yeah but i mean why take an anime off when the manga is in the last arc?
It's absurd to say that Kubo isn't a slow-paced mangaka. So for his last arc to be even longer than the Hueco Mundo saga, and potentially last up to eight years, assuming that he's sticking along to that ten year prediction of his, then we'll be making progress in terms of plot very slowly. On the meanwhile, the anime is nearly completed with the Fullbring Arc, ergo the last remaining plot substance before this last enormous arc of Bleach. Really, the only thing the directors could do while waiting for the plot gap between the two to widen is either produce out a few more years of filler material, or hold/cancel a show in the meanwhile, similar to Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! They cold also restart a entirely fresh new anime without filler, such as Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, once a few years pass.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #19
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just wondering...why is it that big of a deal its ending in japan? at least bleach is still on adult swim. when i first saw this thread i thought bleach was ending in us.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #20
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If they have an OVA or even a recap I won't mind. If they just end it and then nothing
I will mind. Basically one way or another I want to see the current arc eventually
animated.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote