Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Most Painful Death?

Of all of the deaths in every Anime/Manga, which do you think was the most painful?

Was it
Spoiler:
the way Ace got killed by Admiral Akainu, or the way Naruto killed Kakuzu with the Wind Style: Rasenshuriken? (He might not have, but you get the point.)
Pick any death ever and tell me why you think that it was the most painful way to die.

1. Szayel Apporo Granz
2. Whitebeard
3. Ace
4. Kakuzu
5. Broly (got killed by being thrown into the sun and incinerated to nothing by Gohan, Goten, and Goku's Kamehameha)
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 03-05-2012 at 12:33 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Most Painful Death?

Whoever got squished to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Szayel Aporro Grantz. Being stabbed through the arm and chest for a century....

NOTHING is worse than that.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Szayel Aporro Grantz. Being stabbed through the arm and chest for a century....

NOTHING is worse than that.
I'm in agreement with this. I had nearly forgotten about him, but this is a perfect answer.

Any other regular paced death that would be painful was probably Whitebeard's. Dealing with half of your head missing and two holes in your chest while still moving and fighting was probably pretty painful.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'm in agreement with this. I had nearly forgotten about him, but this is a perfect answer.

Any other regular paced death that would be painful was probably Whitebeard's. Dealing with half of your head missing and two holes in your chest while still moving and fighting was probably pretty painful.
Agreed, Whitebeard's death has got to be pretty painful. Specially the nature of his three major one by Akainu, I mean it's lava.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Of all of the deaths in every Anime/Manga, which do you think was the most painful?

Was it
Spoiler:
the way Ace got killed by Admiral Akainu, or the way Naruto killed Kakuzu with the Wind Style: Rasenshuriken?
Pick any death ever and tell me why you think that it was the most painful way to die.
Naruto didnt kill Kakuzu, Kakashi did

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It was close enough. Kakashi couldn't have killed Kakuzu if it weren't for Naruto and his Wind Style: Rasenshuriken.

Broly got killed by being thrown into the sun and incinerated to nothing by Gohan, Goten, and Goku's Kamehameha.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 02-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
It was close enough. Kakashi couldn't have killed Kakuzu if it weren't for Naruto and his Wind Style: Rasenshuriken.

Broly got killed by being thrown into the sun and incinerated to nothing by Gohan, Goten, and Goku's Kamehameha.
How did Broly drom DBZ get killed from being thrown into the sun? Isn't the sun like 100 million miles away from Earth. And i haven't seen this movie yet but if you tell me how will it be spoiled for me? If gohan, goten, or goku got even close to the sun they would melt?
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
How did Broly drom DBZ get killed from being thrown into the sun? Isn't the sun like 100 million miles away from Earth. And i haven't seen this movie yet but if you tell me how will it be spoiled for me? If gohan, goten, or goku got even close to the sun they would melt?
Broly's death wasn't the first time a DBZ movie villain was thrust into the sun.

Cooler met the same fate, yet somehow survived.

Goku, Gohan, and Goten simply used a Kamehameha from Earth to send Broly and Cooler into the sun.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

IF he did die, espada Starrk .

if limited to list I'd say Szayel Apporo Granz
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

syael Apporo since he was stabbed for like a centruy

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Impel Down torture
I just re-read where whitebeard died. So i guess i'll pick that

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote