Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #6181
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone looks over his shoulder at her with a smile, "Mizuki, I've already made a promise to myself not to leave you." He looked at Ignis, "I just thought you two would enjoy sometime alone." He chuckled a little, "Since after what's been going on. You two need sometime alone... And I need to take a walk and clear my mind." He smiled warmly at her, "But don't worry I will be back."
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki froze. She knew it was him. She looked up at him, her face blank for what seemed minutes before it turned sad, "Why?" Was all she said. She clenched her fists, "Ignis.. I can only take so much." She squeezed her eyes shut, "You can't keep doing this to me.. One of these days I'm.." She felt a throbbing pain in her chest and she grabbed the area that hurt. Her body ached and she was so torn between happiness that Ignis was back and pain from what had happened earlier that you couldn't really tell what she was feeling. She fell all the way to the ground and clutched at her chest and coughing a little. She layed on her side and curled into a ball, "Maybe leaving the hospital wasn't my best idea.." She thought to herself, shaking uncontrolably.

EDIT: When Lone began to walk away, she growled a little on frustration, "Damn it, Lone!" She shouted. It was her turn to be angry. "Stop walking away! Stop leaving me!" She shouted, shaking and squeezing her eyes shut. "Please.." She added, trying to get a grip on herself. "I can't take anymore of anyone leaving.. It's hard enough.." She looked at him, "Please just stop leaving me." She pleaded. She looked at Ignis, "You too.." She closed her eyes. "Just stop leaving.." She breathed, holding her stomach.
Quote:
Mizuki sighed and winced again. She groaned and laid on her back, breathing in and out to ignore the pain. She let her wrist lay limping across her forehead and she closed her eyes, looking up towards the sky. "Enjoy your walk then," She said, "As long as you'll come back." She coughed a little then opened one eye at him, "Because if I have to, I will come after you." She gave him a weak, small smile and coughed again, "Damn it!" She cursed, sick of being weak and all the coughing and pain. "I will never let myself get hurt like this again." She mumbled. She tried to stand up all the running she had done had cost her and she fell against the ground, a annoyed expression on her face. She looked over at Ignis, "So what was your plan? Give your life up for Tsuki, let me have a heart attack and think you are dead and surprise me with a 'hey I'm fine'?" She asked sarcastically, looking up at the sky, "Tsuki says he won't even stay alive.." She whispered, holding her breath for a moment.
Kagami gave Lone a quick salute before going, "See ya, man." he said to Lone before leaving. After walking for a bit, Kagami noticed that Mizuki could barely stand up, so he decided to carry her in the style of a princess carry, "No, honey. I can't risk losing you by dying multiple times." He said rather nonchalantly, "Besides my death did not go in vain, you see this blue string." He said to her while carrying her, pointing out the translucent string wrapped around his right hand that stretched high up into the sky, "This string is connected to Tsuki's soul and with this, he isn't going anywhere. I can simply pull him and place into a more permanent body." He said calmly but then his expression turned nervous while carrying her, "Sorry for leaving you like that... Please forgive me.." He said nervously with a hint of guilt in his tone.

Last edited by Phazonous; 02-22-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #6182
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami gave Lone a quick salute before going, "See ya, man." he said to Lone before leaving. After walking for a bit, Kagami noticed that Mizuki could barely stand up, so he decided to carry her in the style of a princess carry, "No, honey. I can't risk losing you by dying multiple times." He said rather nonchalantly, "Besides my death did not go in vain, you see this blue string." He said to her while carrying her, pointing out the translucent string wrapped around his right hand that stretched high up into the sky, "This string is connected to Tsuki's soul and with this, he isn't going anywhere. I can simply pull him and place into a more permanent body." He said calmly but then his expression turned nervous while carrying her, "Sorry for leaving you like that... Please forgive me.." He said nervously with a hint of guilt in his tone.
[[Pull that string, and you'll regret it. >;]~]]
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #6183
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( You tell him, Jonesy! xD I want to spar with you. >.> ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #6184
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( You tell him, Jonesy! xD I want to spar with you. >.> ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
[[Pull that string, and you'll regret it. >;]~]]
(( Yousa gonna dropkick me. >.>

And don't encourage him, Lone! ._. ))
Old 02-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #6185
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( It's fun to encourage him! ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #6186
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Yousa gonna dropkick me. >.>

And don't encourage him, Lone! ._. ))
[[Oh no, I don't even know what I'm gonna do, but I like causing trouble. xD]]
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #6187
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(( Don't ignore my post, Jonesy! </3 ))

Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 PM   #6188
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
[[Oh no, I don't even know what I'm gonna do, but I like causing trouble. xD]]
(( Lol. ))
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #6189
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Deeper within the forest Lone heard the sound of crashing tree's, as he started to weave a set of handsigns in a flash, "Light Style: Golden Flash V2" His body burst forward like a light in the direction of the sound, as he reappear in a clearing within the forest. Four men were standing in front of a large group of vampires. Lone chuckled looking at the four of them, "What, you guys can't handle a group of vampires?" One of the guys laughed and looked of his shoulder at Lone, "Well if it isn't Lone of all people." A smirk came across the mans face, as his eyes turned blood red like a demon, "It's nice to see your still around." The man pushes off the ground rushing into the group of vampires with amazing speed, as three cat like blades slide out of his sleave. He catches with inbetween his fingers and spins around releasing lightning down the blades, as the blades cut through the vampires head like butter. He smirks at the other three men, as one of them jumps back and lands next to Lone, "I see Zack hasen't changed much." Lone laughed looking over at the man next to him, "It's nice to see you, Ishtar." The person laughed a little and pulled off his hood. The man's long black hair blew with the breeze passing through, "Yeah it has been a while." He said looking over at Lone with a smile, "Did you bring them?" Ishtar nodded his head at Lone, "Yes, I have all three of them." Lone smiled warmly at Ishtar, "Thank you for bringing them, Ishtar. Can I have them now?" Ishtar nodded and handed Lone three swords, "Everyone stand back!" He yelled placing all the swords on his right side. All four of them jumped back behind Lone, "It's nice to see you Slack and Sarutobi." Slack waved at him with a grin on his face, "Nice to see your doing well, Lone." Sarutobi showed Lone a cheerful smile, "It's been a while old friend. I see you have found a nice place with a few problems." Lone chuckled nodding his head at all of them, "I'm glad all of you came so fast." He looked over his shoulder at the vampires charging towards them, "Yeah, I'm going to end this little problem soon." Lone grabs two swords by the hilt and smirks at the vampires, "You will fall now." Lone rushes forward with such amazing speed he disappears without a trace. Within the group of vampires many of them start to lose their heads and fall to the ground. Yet Lone is still moving so fast that the vampires can't even trace him. Within a second or two Lone appears in a tree on the other side of the group of vampires. He places one blade against his sword and smirks. Just after placing the blade on his shoulder all the heads of the vampires fly off into the air and smash against the ground, "Drive a stake into them." All four of the men quickly rush around and drive stakes into all the vampires. Lone walks over to the and smiles cleaning the blood off his blades, "Well that was fun." Istar laughed, "You didn't even use your KG." Lone smirked at him, "For right now I'm hiding my KG from my new friends." Sarutobi walked over to Lone and patted him on the back, "You shouldn't hide things from friends, my old friend." Lone laughed a little, "Yeah, I know." Just then Zack walked over and punched Lone in the arm, "Anyways, I want to see the village you left us for." Lone smirked and punched him back in the arm, "Alright everyone follow me." All five of them started to walk towards the village. Each of them looking up at the beautiful moon high in the sky over their heads.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #6190
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Azazel smiled. "No problem." He said. "And i wont leave her...im staying with her then....if there's any way i can help....tell me.." He smiled.
Miyo smile"What your doing now is eought for her Azazel"she said
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 AM   #6191
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

The sky itself startd darknenning. A eerie feeling sourrounded the entire moonlight village and sorrounding as the clock hit midnight. The tower bell inside the moonlight village rang once as crows flew up into the air. A massive noise could be heard. It would feel lik a stamped to somebody that is standing on the ground because it was shaking. A massive hord of zombies was running towards the Moonlight village with great speed. They were coming from the castle side. And 4 people could be seen standing ontop of the Moonlight bell tower.

"Lets...play!!" Said the small vampire girl in excitment.
"Indeeed.!!!" Said the smile boy with a big smile.
"Cant wait...." Said the older girl.
"Playtime...." Said the older boy with an evil grin.

"The moonlight.....dies......today..." They all said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel smiled. "Thanks. I hope im helpfull." He smiled.

(the beach will have to wait aibt :P the final fight starts now. But i do agree we go to the beach after =D and the tournament starts ^^ i love the beach =D )
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #6192
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I am sure you will be"said miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 02-23-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:19 AM   #6193
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Azazel nodded with a smile. "So when do you want to start training?" He asked with a smile.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #6194
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Azazel nodded with a smile. "So when do you want to start training?" He asked with a smile.
Whatever work for you,am in no rush-said miyo
Old 02-23-2012, 03:33 AM   #6195
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"Well... i heard there will be a swordmans competition next week." He said. "So maybe you would like to join and test your skills." He smiled. "I can teach you a couple of tricks till then." He smiled.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:05 AM   #6196
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well... i heard there will be a swordmans competition next week." He said. "So maybe you would like to join and test your skills." He smiled. "I can teach you a couple of tricks till then." He smiled.
That fine with me"said miyo
Old 02-23-2012, 05:29 AM   #6197
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki sighed when Ignis picked her up, "I should be walking.." She complained, but she didn't protest and helped him by putting her arms around his neck. She leaned her head against his shoulder as she listened, her head feeling ten times heavier all of a sudden. When he showed he the string, she leaned her head up and looked from his hand to the sly where the string reached, "You can.. Bring him back?" She grinned, "Good. Cause I'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him!" She said with a small laugh. Then she coughed and sighed, remembering she was hurt. When Ignis apologized to her, she looked at him, her face surprised for a moment but she then smiled warmly at him, "I know why you did it.. It was," She thought of the word for it, "The.. Compassionate.. Thing to do." She nodded, "I forgive you.. Just promise me you won't ever die on me or let me believe your dead." She sighed, "I can't handle that feeling anymore." She admitted.

(( Are the vampires going to attack us? Lol. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:30 AM   #6198
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Azazel smiled. "Alright. Do you need anything else?" He asked politely.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:36 AM   #6199
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

(yes they willl)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #6200
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki sighed when Ignis picked her up, "I should be walking.." She complained, but she didn't protest and helped him by putting her arms around his neck. She leaned her head against his shoulder as she listened, her head feeling ten times heavier all of a sudden. When he showed he the string, she leaned her head up and looked from his hand to the sly where the string reached, "You can.. Bring him back?" She grinned, "Good. Cause I'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him!" She said with a small laugh. Then she coughed and sighed, remembering she was hurt. When Ignis apologized to her, she looked at him, her face surprised for a moment but she then smiled warmly at him, "I know why you did it.. It was," She thought of the word for it, "The.. Compassionate.. Thing to do." She nodded, "I forgive you.. Just promise me you won't ever die on me or let me believe your dead." She sighed, "I can't handle that feeling anymore." She admitted.

(( Are the vampires going to attack us? Lol. ))
Kagami gave Mizuki a genuine smile, "I promise." He said. Kagami then detected a strange presence, make that multiple strange presences, so while carrying Mizuki, he decided to check it out. He hid behind a tree and leaned his head only to see a large horde of zombies heading towards the village. Worried, Kagami looked at Mizuki, "Mizuki, how fast can you run in your current condition?" He asked, ready to give her an important task.

Last edited by Phazonous; 02-23-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote