Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Another Nature Type for Naurto??

Will Naruto ever learn another chakra nature?

Its hard to believe hes supposed to be the strongest when...
hes only genin, one chakra nature, and not exactly a huge list of ninjutsu mastered
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
BozothyClown
Apprentice Genin

BozothyClown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Another Nature Type for Naurto??

Probably not, I mean he is supposed to be the unlikely hero, The goof, The kid who couldnt do a simple substitution Jutsu and didnt know about chakra natures to now having a few strong jutsu aka Rasengan and the variations and Shadow clones plus his enhanced modes...Sagea and Kybuui.

He isnt supposed to be a very knowledgeable in terms of ninjutsu, he is supposed to rely on instinct and on the spot thinking and adjusting
Old 02-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Will Naruto ever learn another chakra nature?

Its hard to believe hes supposed to be the strongest when...
hes only genin, one chakra nature, and not exactly a huge list of ninjutsu mastered
He probably won't. A lot of strong characters have only one chakra nature like 4th Raikage, Bee, Guy, Kisame(doesn't have much of an arsenal besides water dome, and shark bullet variations), Minato, and others. Also Naruto may have a small arsenal but its better than Kakashi who supposedly has "1,000" jutsu but his strongest is Lighting blade which is as strong as Naruto's weakest.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
BozothyClown
Apprentice Genin

BozothyClown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
He probably won't. A lot of strong characters have only one chakra nature like 4th Raikage, Bee, Guy, Kisame(doesn't have much of an arsenal besides water dome, and shark bullet variations), Minato, and others. Also Naruto may have a small arsenal but its better than Kakashi who supposedly has "1,000" jutsu but his strongest is Lighting blade which is as strong as Naruto's weakest.
I just want to point something out cause you are giving false info. A and Killer B are the only 2 you named with one nature type which is Lighting release for both of them. Kisame has Earth and Water, Might Guy has not shown using any nature type just taijutsu, and Minato was never shown using one.

Minato and Guy also never had anyone state their respective types. But I would guess Minato had more than one since all previous Hokage have had 2 or more. Guy on the other hand probably does only have one.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozothyClown View Post
I just want to point something out cause you are giving false info. A and Killer B are the only 2 you named with one nature type which is Lighting release for both of them. Kisame has Earth and Water, Might Guy has not shown using any nature type just taijutsu, and Minato was never shown using one.

Minato and Guy also never had anyone state their respective types. But I would guess Minato had more than one since all previous Hokage have had 2 or more. Guy on the other hand probably does only have one.
Ehhe sorry I meant to say 1 or none chakra type. As far as we have seen on the magna strong characters or main characters like Minato, Tsunade, Guy, Neji, Sai, Choji(not that strong), Shikamaru(not that strong), Lee. and Kabuto and others haven't shown a single element and are still quite strong or really strong. Just saying you don't need a crap load of jutsu or being able to use an element to be a good character. Now that I think about it Naruto has more jutsu than a lot of the other main characters if you count his rasengan variations.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yeah, now that I think about it...out of the entire "Konoha 11", none have shown any chakra natures other than Naruto. Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Neji, and hinata all have jutsu passed down from their clans. Tenten with her fuinjutsu. Rock Lee with Guy's Taijutsu. And Sakura with Tsunade's Taijutsu and medical ninjutsu.

I guess Naruto doesnt really need the extra chakra nature since he could harness nature itself into his chakra with Sage Mode/Senjutsu, and tailed beast chakra with Biju Mode.
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:00 AM   #7
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto probably won't but at this point he doesn't really need to.
Maybe learning another Jutsu would be nice.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #8
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

He might learn to use another Nature Chakra but at this moment, I don't think he needs to, cause he already has Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode. Plus his Rasengan's an A- Rank technique, his Rasenshuriken is an S- Rank techinique. He has learned to use Kage Bunshin on a whole new level and what not. So I guess, for now.... He doesn't need to.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #9
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also dis-regard the fact that he's Genin, I'm almost certain he'll jump to Jonin once all the craziness dies down, after all he is the strongest in the village.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote