Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #6041
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( I'm guessing Ignis isn't really dead anyways. o.o ))
(( Naw, he's really dead (for now). ))
Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #6042
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

(( Gasp, looks like were going to have to bring you back by capturing a vampire :P ))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #6043
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( Didn't you say that was a clone? o.o And I want to have an all out fight with you. ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #6044
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
(( Didn't you say that was a clone? o.o And I want to have an all out fight with you. ))
(( The clone was connected to him, thus the effects applied to the real body. And like I said, he will resurrected soon. ))
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #6045
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( Makes sense. *waits for Jonesy to reply* lol. ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #6046
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami stepped on the newly made pentagram and started weaving some hand signs, "Trade The Souls: Return to the Earth." the pentagram started glowing in a blue light, "Return within the living, Tsuki." Tsuki's body started reforming in front of Kagami and his soul was pulled from the gateway to the afterlife and into the newly made body.

Kagami's body was slowly turning to ash, "Tsuki, I just gave you a second chance in life so don't waste it. And do me a favor and don't tell Mizuki about this until she's ready." He said to Tsuki as his body slowly deteriorated, "Farewell, mysterious one." These words echoed as he disappeared and left the world of the living. Anyone close to him could sense and feel his departure from the living.
Tsuki sighed, "You're a fool..." He covered his body in wrappings, and put a headband around his waist. Tsuki walked towards the hospital, "But thank you..." He didn't know who Kagami was, and didn't understand why he would waste his life for himself. "I'm far from a good person, so you really shouldn't have done this."

Tsuki
Spoiler:
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #6047
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Tsuki sighed, "You're a fool..." He covered his body in wrappings, and put a headband around his waist. Tsuki walked towards the hospital, "But thank you..." He didn't know who Kagami was, and didn't understand why he would waste his life for himself. "I'm far from a good person, so you really shouldn't have done this."

Tsuki
Spoiler:

Lone lands on the ground in front of Tsuki, "Why did you waste it on him, Ignis?" He thought to himself, as he looked right into Tsuki's eyes, "It's you again.." He said coldly.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #6048
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lone lands on the ground in front of Tsuki, "Why did you waste it on him, Ignis?" He thought to himself, as he looked right into Tsuki's eyes, "It's you again.." He said coldly.
Tsuki's dark, purple eyes span, "Hello....Lenny? Luke?....Eh, I forget..." He scratched his head in confusion. "You remind me of myself a few years ago... Always thinking and saying, 'I should just leave the village. Nobody cares, blah blah blah...'" Tsuki chuckled. "Trust me, people do care, and at this rate, if you keep acting the way you are... Your hatred and loneliness will drag you into the depths of darkness, and you will never escape. I still haven't escaped...." He offered to shake Lone's hand.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #6049
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Tsuki's dark, purple eyes span, "Hello....Lenny? Luke?....Eh, I forget..." He scratched his head in confusion. "You remind me of myself a few years ago... Always thinking and saying, 'I should just leave the village. Nobody cares, blah blah blah...'" Tsuki chuckled. "Trust me, people do care, and at this rate, if you keep acting the way you are... Your hatred and loneliness will drag you into the depths of darkness, and you will never escape. I still haven't escaped...." He offered to shake Lone's hand.
Lone shakes his hand and laughs a little, "Tsuki right?" His golden eyes started to shine brightly, "Even in the darkness a light can shine." He placed his hand on the back of his head and chuckled, "You just need something to guide you towards the never ending light my friend." He smiled at Tsuki, "My never ending light is a promise I made to a friend. So, I'm not worried about the depths of darkness. Because in the end my true light will never fade away." He turned around and looked over his shoulder, "Come on lets go."

Old 02-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #6050
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lone shakes his hand and laughs a little, "Tsuki right?" His golden eyes started to shine brightly, "Even in the darkness a light can shine." He placed his hand on the back of his head and chuckled, "You just need something to guide you towards the never ending light my friend." He smiled at Tsuki, "My never ending light is a promise I made to a friend. So, I'm not worried about the depths of darkness. Because in the end my true light will never fade away." He turned around and looked over his shoulder, "Come on lets go."
Tsuki was silent, but he nodded and followed Lone. His whitish gray hair blew in the calm breeze.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #6051
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Akato still at the hospital senses Lone light force.

"Well looks like he is coming in our direction, with someone else but I dont know who I feel like I felt this chakra before but only slightly" he tells Mizuki slightly confused.

(( I probarly wont be on when you post so ehh I posted early ))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #6052
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Tsuki was silent, but he nodded and followed Lone. His whitish gray hair blew in the calm breeze.
Lone's long white hair blew in the calm breeze, "You can't tell Mizuki what happened right now." He said looking over his shoulder at Tsuki, "She couldn't handle it right now. So we have to come up with a reason why Ignis left."

Old 02-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #6053
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lone's long white hair blew in the calm breeze, "You can't tell Mizuki what happened right now." He said looking over his shoulder at Tsuki, "She couldn't handle it right now. So we have to come up with a reason why Ignis left."
"I can't lie to her--besides she will know as soon as she looks me in the eyes," replied Tsuki. "Pain will be felt, but he'll be back."
Old 02-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #6054
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I can't lie to her--besides she will know as soon as she looks me in the eyes," replied Tsuki. "Pain will be felt, but he'll be back."
Lone sighed, "Yeah he will be back." He looked up at the night sky, "Go see her in the morning." He waved at Tsuki without looking at him, "I'll see you later." In a flash of light Lone was gone.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #6055
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Tsuki's dark, purple eyes span, and he disappeared.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #6056
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone appears in Mizuki's room holding a white flower with a golden outline, "I'm sorry, Mizuki...." He sets the flower down on her stomach, as his body faded away in a dim light so she wouldn't wake up.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #6057
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Azazel nodded. "Alright lets go." He said as he took her hand and started walking with her towards their home.

(good night guys... 3:20 am here... need some sleep....cya tommorow)
Tsubaki smile as she follow him home,she really need some rest after everything that had happed
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #6058
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mizuki could hear birds chirping and she felt the warm sunlight that shined through her open hospital window. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her hands to rub them. She winced a little from the movement, but realized the sleep she had made her feel a great deal better. Small movements like that didn't cause her so much pain. She hadn't realized she'd fallen asleep last night. She sighed and set her hands back down on her stomach. She felt something.. Her expression turned confused and she lifted up the object which turned out to be a beautiful flower with a shimmering golden outline. It reminded her of her own soul light, which she had only seen once. She examined the flower, wondering who left this for her. She brought it to her nose and smelled the sweet scent of it. She smiled and exhaled, something told her it was Lone who'd left it.. But why?

Mizuki looked out the window, she felt a aching in her chest. She figured it was from Tsuki but.. She thought perhaps it was something else. Her grips tightened on the stem of the flower and she closed her eyes, "What happened? I know something happened.. But.." She shook her head at her thoughts and winced a little. "I'll know soon enough.. Maybe." She thought.

Then the door to her room opened and Mizuki turned to see the same nurse from last night, "Good morning, Miss Usagi." She practically sang. Her mood had improved drastically.

Mizuki smiled warmly at her, "Morning." She replied.

The nurse saw the flower in Mizuki's hands, "Oh that's a lovely flower, would you like me to put it in a vase for you?" She asked, checking all of Mizuki's progress on a clipboard.

Mizuki nodded, "That'd be great.. Thank you." As she spoke, Mizuki's voice got softer and she turned to out the window. She hoped everything was okay.. That everyone was okay.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #6059
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki could hear birds chirping and she felt the warm sunlight that shined through her open hospital window. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her hands to rub them. She winced a little from the movement, but realized the sleep she had made her feel a great deal better. Small movements like that didn't cause her so much pain. She hadn't realized she'd fallen asleep last night. She sighed and set her hands back down on her stomach. She felt something.. Her expression turned confused and she lifted up the object which turned out to be a beautiful flower with a shimmering golden outline. It reminded her of her own soul light, which she had only seen once. She examined the flower, wondering who left this for her. She brought it to her nose and smelled the sweet scent of it. She smiled and exhaled, something told her it was Lone who'd left it.. But why?

Mizuki looked out the window, she felt a aching in her chest. She figured it was from Tsuki but.. She thought perhaps it was something else. Her grips tightened on the stem of the flower and she closed her eyes, "What happened? I know something happened.. But.." She shook her head at her thoughts and winced a little. "I'll know soon enough.. Maybe." She thought.

Then the door to her room opened and Mizuki turned to see the same nurse from last night, "Good morning, Miss Usagi." She practically sang. Her mood had improved drastically.

Mizuki smiled warmly at her, "Morning." She replied.

The nurse saw the flower in Mizuki's hands, "Oh that's a lovely flower, would you like me to put it in a vase for you?" She asked, checking all of Mizuki's progress on a clipboard.

Mizuki nodded, "That'd be great.. Thank you." As she spoke, Mizuki's voice got softer and she turned to out the window. She hoped everything was okay.. That everyone was okay.
"Chu! Chu!" said Chu as she flew in from the window and landed happily on Mizuki's lap
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #6060
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Chu! Chu!" said Chu as she flew in from the window and landed happily on Mizuki's lap
Mizuki jumped when Chu landed on her and she winced from the movement. She sighed and looked at Chu, "Chu?" She asked, looking from the window to her, "What are you doing here? You nearly gave my a heart attack!" She coughed a little then looked at Chu with a lazy smile.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote