Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #21
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: itachikakashi vs logan

ok
summons a giant shield to block it. While i use it to block with one hand. I use my other to makes 1000s of bombs. Then i tell mole to bury them in the ground everywhere waits for him to finish and makes a dragon and we both gets on we wait for the attack to finish. (my dragon knows fire and ice) We fly out from under the shield. If we hit the ground the bombs will go off automatically setting off all the bombs making one big supernova. Swings sword around in the air. Making several thunder slashes that surround u. With my wind power i can control where they go. My dragon shots flaming hot fire balls at zaptos. Then i single with my hand thats not controlling the lighting slash to make a thunder bolt to come down on u .
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #22
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This where I will really start battling.

As you make get on the dragon you accidentally bump your head while trying to fly away due to you being underground. When you make a hole and fly away. I throw out a pokeball. "Go Watergon!" A large dragon that has a body of water comes out. "Use Ultra wave!" It shoots a huge wave of water at all the thunderslashes. The slashes go in the wave and the fire does also. The wave with your attacks comes right at you, threataning to kill you. I jump off Arceus and land on Watergon. Right when my feet touch its back, that spot turns to ice. I take out two Pokeballs. "Return. Arceus, Zapdos." Arcesu go into their pokeballs and the pokeballs come back to me. "Watergo! Use Gravity!" Watergo uses gravity making it intensify. Being on the dragon, you can no longer stay in the air. You will fall onto the ground and detonate the bombs. It also makes Watergo and Me fall. When Watergo falls it is completly water but transforms to ice on the ground. I land on the ice. Since I am on the ice I am not setting of the bombs. Some of the ice (Not the ice that I am standing on.) turns into water and forms a dome around me. It turns to ice. The ice is so thick and powerful that the explosion wouldn't do any damage to Watergo or me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #24
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

=) .

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #25
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeChic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Thank you Tifa and AnimeChic.

It's fine, I'll just counter the fireballs and the bird. My Pokemon are also going to be different that the ones on the thead.

As the fireballs come at me I smile. I take a pokeball out of my pocket and throw it on the ground. Arceus emerges. "Arceus! Ice beam!" Arceus shoots out beams of ice and it freezes the flames. "My Ice beam is colder." I hop on Arceus and itstarts running on the air, as if it was a fast horse on normal ground. "Arceus! Hyper beam!" Arrceus shoots a blast of energy at you and your bird. I take out another pokeball and zapdos comes out. I then move my hand. "Zapdos! Thunder!" A giant bolt of lightning comes from the sky and tries to kill both you and your bird. "Zapdos use thunder wave!" A small ball that is right in front of you expands at amazing speeds. If it touches your your bird, it will become paralyzed. I take out another pokeball and wait for your reaction.

I can show you pictures of Zapdos and Arceus if you want.
You're welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
thanks for the support

Gets up and pulls out my sword with a smirk. My power is lightning my sword matches my powers. It want effect it, but makes it stronger. Sticks my sword in the air it hit my blade and strengthens it. My blade glows a golden yellow. Summons a mole that only digs and use its sharp claws as weapons. Swings my sword and a thunder slash comes out to heading for your Arrceus. While all this is happening the mole digs a tunnel to get away from the ball. When done with my attack gets in the hold and follows the mole the mole makes a way out we both gets out and i send more thunder slash at u. Since the thunder not coming the giant bird flys over the ball to attack ur zapdos

i know what they look like but thanks tho i know about pokemon
A little piece of advice: To make your stuff look more official, Use your capital letters and punctuation.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm pumped for this battle.

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #27
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Tifa - Funny, funny

Who got's Swagg?

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 02-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #28
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know. Do you know?

Spoiler:

Old 02-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #29
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

As me, the dragon ,and the mole fall. My dragon face down to the ground and spins and use its ice powers to make a plateau. (kinda looks like a ring high in the air) We land on the plateau and me and the dragon looks down at you. Then he use a hot intense flame that would melt anything. Hit your ice shield with easy. The ice melts and turns into hot water. Then i hit you with you with the thunder that you fail to dodge when you countered the lightning slashes.

thanks for the advise

and im fired up for it to bro

Last edited by ItachiKakashi1; 02-21-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #30
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I don't know. Do you know?
I was gonna say me lolzz but since I'm nice Ima say you got it

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Last edited by AnimeChic; 02-21-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #31
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeChic View Post
I was gonna say me lolzz but since I'm nice Ima say you got it
i feel betrayed
Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

lol.
keep it up bro.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:16 AM   #33
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

lolz
thanks bro i will
Old 02-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #34
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
i feel betrayed
Aww so sad. Well, I feel betrayed too, but if it makes you feel good about yourself..You got swagg... ha

Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(It's just me being inpossible to understand. =) thank you. )

The thunder either would have hit my ice barrior or got caught in the wave. I fell because of the gravity so I would get to the ground and the shield would be there areound me when the lightning would hit the shield. It would get there before the fire because it is lightning and you did it last turn. You also didn't block the giant wave of lightning and water, a very deadly combination from hiting you and the dragon. It would hit you even when you were on the plateu because the wave would go downwards. So really, I didn't fail to stop something, but it was you. Young padawan. =)

Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #36
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

wow u won right
Old 03-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #37
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I think so. But its okay. PM me and I'll tell you a little secret.

Spoiler: