Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
Tobitastic
Ninja Academy Student

Tobitastic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default A theory regarding the Villains.

Since it's been made very clear that Orochimaru had collected data on Madara Uchiha -and possibly Tobi as well- before his death, and we all know that Kabuto had access to all of that information I'm fairly certain that Orochimaru's obsession with immortality started with Madara somehow. The "Invincible Immortal" being Madara's title and all. I think that Orochimaru also discovered the secrets of the Uchiha and Senju clans and their connection to the Sage of Six Paths during his gathering of information on Madara Uchiha. Kabuto referenced several times something about Madara's "prime" and that he did something to Madara's body before resurrecting him. All we know is that Kabuto wants Sasuke after the war. Orochimaru also wanted Sasuke, and for what reason? To obtain his body. We also know that Tobi wants Sasuke in order to "synchronize" him with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. When Nagato used his Rinne Art of Rebirth to bring back all of the Konoha individuals he had killed, Tobi lamented saying that "That technique was meant to be used for my goals."

Since it's been vaguely hinted that Tobi and Madara have some sort of plan going on together, and that Madara mistook the Edo Tensei Resurrection for him being brought back to life by Nagato somehow, I believe that Tobi and Madara's overall plan was to bring Madara back to life after he had died -possibly intentionally- for some reason, into Sasuke's body?

Maybe Orochimaru knew of all these secrets involving the Uchiha and that's why he wanted an Uchiha's body?

And now Kabuto, who has apparently taken on Orochimaru's will wants the same as him? An Uchiha's body which is something he needs to acquire that immortality Orochimaru so obsessively yearns for.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: A theory regarding the Villains.

I see you have given a lot of thoughts into this, I do say that it is quite plausible.... Yes, it is definitely quite plausible.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The only thing you need to explain is how Tobi and Madra knew of Sasuke in past to plan that all out. Unless you think they were just going to use any Uchiha's body in the future and it just so happens Sasuke's body is the only one avalible.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
Tobitastic
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatonicZombie View Post
The only thing you need to explain is how Tobi and Madra knew of Sasuke in past to plan that all out. Unless you think they were just going to use any Uchiha's body in the future and it just so happens Sasuke's body is the only one avalible.
I'm pretty sure they settled on Sasuke after the Uchiha Clan Massacre since Itachi's body probably wouldn't last from all of the overuse of Mangekyo combined with the disease that he had. And as far as we know, they were the only two to choose from.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
We also know that Tobi wants Sasuke in order to "synchronize" him with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path.
Wait what? explain in more detail please, I dont remember hearing anything about this.

It really bugs me not knowing who Tobi is, arrgg, it also is really troubling how he managed to trick Itachi, this is Itachi we're talking about.

Wonder what his plan was if he is somehow associated with Madara Uchiha.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i like this theory and all but one slight thing you didn't put YOUTH!!!!! in it

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #7
Tobitastic
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Wait what? explain in more detail please, I dont remember hearing anything about this.

It really bugs me not knowing who Tobi is, arrgg, it also is really troubling how he managed to trick Itachi, this is Itachi we're talking about.

Wonder what his plan was if he is somehow associated with Madara Uchiha.
Tobi stated that he planned to sync Sasuke with the statue after Pain had destroyed Konoha. I think it was around chapter 453.

Tags
kabuto yakushi, kabutomaru, madara uchiha, orochimaru, theory, tobi