Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

I hope you are trolling.

Sasuke isn't my fav character but ffs he is far from weak.

TBC said it for the most part.



I love how you ignore the Chidori Variants and just how much power is behind it.
You do know Chidori Stream was so intense that it shredded Yamato's Mokuton?
He probably not weak but he ain't strong as far as I know.

And Yamato's Mokuton is pathetic. It broke just by Sasuke jumping out of it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
NagatoGod_of_Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: On the Pursuit of Happiness
Posts: 1,801
Rep Power: 9
NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Just throwing it out there, Sai had a better speed feat than Sasuke. Much better.

Sasuke's current Susano'o seems unstoppable for now though.
__________________
Late ass nights come from long days
Doin' all the right things in the wrong ways
Doin' all the wrong things for the right reasons
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #23
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
He probably not weak but he ain't strong as far as I know.

And Yamato's Mokuton is pathetic. It broke just by Sasuke jumping out of it.
Stronger than Neji :trollface:

He probably cut it with his chidori sword.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
He probably not weak but he ain't strong as far as I know.

And Yamato's Mokuton is pathetic. It broke just by Sasuke jumping out of it.
You fail to realize or more don't want to realize the power behind it.

Physical Contact =/= Electrical.

It was PURE LIGHTNING that shredded the Mokuton and knocked out Sai and Naruto in one shot.

And not weak?
Yeah you said he is weak.
Quote:
NO ONE EXCEPT FODDERS, KONOHAMARU AND HIS TEAM, KURENAI AND KARIN
Basically you are saying he is only above fodder yet you say he is not weak but neither strong.
Yeah I gladly take this as note of you just trolling now.

I leave the others to trash your logic as this is too low for my likes to deal with the likes of you.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #25
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,083
Rep Power: 19
Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Before we really get into this, we should see how he stacks against these guys. I can tell you right now entrant number five possesses more stamina then Sasuke. Literally infinitely more.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #26
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Tsukuyomi: Well. It really isn't hard to counter, your right. Bbut once you look down you're screwed over. You can't see any other attacks coming att you. Especially a silent one like ammy, or a fast one like chidori spear.

Ammy: Only reason Mr. Pro wrestler dodged it was because of his crazy synapses. Even RM naruto probably couldn't react to it. Current RM Naruto most likely can though. Same with minato. Most people don't know that bleeding=ammy.
Hell,most people don't even know about MS. The Cloud Ninja knew about it because they did research in light of stopping Sasuke IIRC.
Anyway, you can't throw an object in the way of ammy. The chances of getting the object in front of ammy while its being fired it little to none. If you do it too early, Sasuke will simply change his target to another body part. Too late, you get burned. Or, by some miraculous turn of events, someone actually does that.
Spoiler:
Sasuke concentrates, and his eyes begin to bleed.
Neji prepares to counter!
Sasuke uses ammy!
Neji blocks with piece of paper!
Sasuke uses ammy!
Neji cannot react!
Its a one-hit KO!
Neji fainted.

Btw, there's no bleeding in the first place since Sasuke has EMS.

Susano'o: No pain whatsoever due to EMS.... Arrows are only dodged by someone like A,Itachi,NAruto etc... Arrows can be STOPPED by someone like Danzo,Kakashi... basicallly high tiers only can deal with arrows.

Kirin:Well he can obviously use it prior to having MS. Its probably not as strong though. ENough to take out a few people though. And now that he has EMS he can spam ammy easier for more fire power. His other fire variants are pretty much useless when it comes to one on one fights, so I don't know why people bring them up.

Lightning Variants: They're great. CHidori isn't easily stopped. You have to have some pretty good reactions. Like you said, ITACHI, did it. Itachi>>>>>90% of the verse.
Not to mention that was PTS. Kakashi did it easier because Sasuke was in the air, falling.

Speed: Deidara couldn't react to Naruto? Hm.... wasn't that the same deidara who was missing an arm,bleeding out, exhausted from using up crap tons of chakra sealing shukaku, etc? And on top of that it was a blindside....

He did bad against those people because every one of his fights were against top tier and or legendary shinobi..

I hate Sasuke with a passion, but he isn't weak in the slightest.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-19-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,931
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
What the hell? I lol'd at this Topic.
trust me you weren't the only one laughing I think I heard megabut laughing and COP all the way down here when we read yer reply


Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Dis-regarding Sasuke's speed? Seriously? Remember when Naruto first met up with him? He was lightning fast even to Yamato. That was like 60% compared to Taka Sasuke.
nobody in the NU is lightening speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
His stamina is at a decent level, not forgetting he is only 16 and doesn't have a tailed beast inside him like Naruto.
even Konhanaru has better stamina then him..he can do a rasengan clone combo and still have enough in the tank not to be irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
His fight against Deidara was legit,
you call magically inventing new powers and retconning an entire element to be weak to crap it isn't legit?

harr harr
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
His fight against Danzo was pretty bad but it was gay both sides. Sasuke spammed Susano'o and Danzo had 10 lives.
Itachi almost died spamming and Danzo mercilessly picked him apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Sasuke vs Killer Bee- Again Bee has way more experience and transformed into the eight tails for Christ sake, he had limitless chakra to top it off.
leaving out that Bee tore his chest wide open...before morphing are we?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Sasuke is a great Character,.
....are you serious?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
So you guys are mad at Sasuke because he had a fail safe? He came in that fight prepared and the result was him winning.
not what happened at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Stop coming up with excuses. See this is what I hate about our BG, you guys give no respect.
no, see vs debaters A-N-A-L-Y-Z-E fiction we examine it applying standards for evidence and things like PIS and CIS to determine what fights and feats are legit...that Sasuke habitually looses validity points because he rarely has a legit moment is not our fault..not the BG's fault


Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post

Point is, Sasuke has skill and your downplaying his techniques to the point where your saying almost anyone can beat him which is crap.
Sasuke has no skill and while not everyone can beat him he has shown himself flawed enough that a great many character he defeated would be able to own him under legit plot free settings
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple
 
Yori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Depends. Where does your girl live?
Posts: 16,805
Rep Power: 17
Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Also like how you totally ignore TBC's post
__________________
That North North, That Up Top, that OVO and That XO...
Yori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #29
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin
 
ILIKEPIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 14,358
Rep Power: 33
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Sasuke is a character that is hated heavily and I would not be surprized to see a thread where people are arguing how he would lose to a baby or a piece of paper
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)


Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #30
Cult of Personality
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,799
Rep Power: 0
Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Deus Ex Machina notwithstanding, Sasuke is a terrible character for his personality (or lack thereof) not his abilities.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,931
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Also like how you totally ignore TBC's post
I missed it still nothing we haven't all heard before



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Before we really get into this, we should see how he stacks against these guys. I can tell you right now entrant number five possesses more stamina then Sasuke. Literally infinitely more.
ahaha cracked man wow

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-19-2012 at 04:49 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #32
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
You fail to realize or more don't want to realize the power behind it.

Physical Contact =/= Electrical.

It was PURE LIGHTNING that shredded the Mokuton and knocked out Sai and Naruto in one shot.

And not weak?
Yeah you said he is weak.
Basically you are saying he is only above fodder yet you say he is not weak but neither strong.
Yeah I gladly take this as note of you just trolling now.

I leave the others to trash your logic as this is too low for my likes to deal with the likes of you.
That doesn't really make a difference, and they were not knocked out. They awakened like, seconds later.

First of all, you need to read. Keyword is "probably," and second of all I didn't say he was weak I just listed who Sasuke can defeat. There's a difference.

Man, the trolling accusations is one of the reasons why the BG is a total mess right now. Don't start pulling a Nightmare Luffy on me.

Quote:
Before we really get into this, we should see how he stacks against these guys. I can tell you right now entrant number five possesses more stamina then Sasuke. Literally infinitely more.
He wouldn't even get past the first guy

Quote:
Tsukuyomi: Well. It really isn't hard to counter, your right. Bbut once you look down you're screwed over. You can't see any other attacks coming att you. Especially a silent one like ammy, or a fast one like chidori spear.

Ammy: Only reason Mr. Pro wrestler dodged it was because of his crazy synapses. Even RM naruto probably couldn't react to it. Current RM Naruto most likely can though. Same with minato. Most people don't know that bleeding=ammy.
Hell,most people don't even know about MS. The Cloud Ninja knew about it because they did research in light of stopping Sasuke IIRC.
Anyway, you can't throw an object in the way of ammy. The chances of getting the object in front of ammy while its being fired it little to none. If you do it too early, Sasuke will simply change his target to another body part. Too late, you get burned. Or, by some miraculous turn of events, someone actually does that.

Spoiler:
Sasuke concentrates, and his eyes begin to bleed.
Neji prepares to counter!
Sasuke uses ammy!
Neji blocks with piece of paper!
Sasuke uses ammy!
Neji cannot react!
Its a one-hit KO!
Neji fainted.


Btw, there's no bleeding in the first place since Sasuke has EMS.

Susano'o: No pain whatsoever due to EMS.... Arrows are only dodged by someone like A,Itachi,NAruto etc... Arrows can be STOPPED by someone like Danzo,Kakashi... basicallly high tiers only can deal with arrows.

Kirin:Well he can obviously use it prior to having MS. Its probably not as strong though. ENough to take out a few people though. And now that he has EMS he can spam ammy easier for more fire power. His other fire variants are pretty much useless when it comes to one on one fights, so I don't know why people bring them up.

Lightning Variants: They're great. CHidori isn't easily stopped. You have to have some pretty good reactions. Like you said, ITACHI, did it. Itachi>>>>>90% of the verse.
Not to mention that was PTS. Kakashi did it easier because Sasuke was in the air, falling.

Speed: Deidara couldn't react to Naruto? Hm.... wasn't that the same deidara who was missing an arm,bleeding out, exhausted from using up crap tons of chakra sealing shukaku, etc? And on top of that it was a blindside....

He did bad against those people because every one of his fights were against top tier and or legendary shinobi..

I hate Sasuke with a passion, but he isn't weak in the slightest.
Not really, because the other person can clearly tell when they deactivate Tsukuyomi. And that's when they start looking at Sasuke again. And no, he can't use Ammy and Tsukuyomi at the same time. Chidori Spear is rather dodged without difficulty.

SM Naruto can probably dodge it, since he can since chakra around him and in this case the chakra is Ammy. This is also how he was able to dodge the 3rd Raikage. There's also the fact that if they are throwing kunai at Sasuke in the first place then Ammy will not work simply because the kunai is in his line of sight.
There are a lot of people who know about MS already, especially the Sharingan in general. People even knew what it could do before even witnessing it, like Kakashi knowing that the technique was named Susanoo when Sasuke never even told him, or how C knew that Itachi could use Amaterasu and that they lasted for 24 hours.
By the way, he can't really do that since the kunai is in the way.

Spoiler:
Sasuke cannot spam Ammy like that..and Neji has more piece of papers. Namely, kunai. Or that same paper just gets hit again.


That only means you can't go blind. It said nothing about preventing feeling of pain, or it draining your chakra rapidly.

Above. And if you're far enough away, then yeah they can be dodged. That, or they can just be blocked by certain defenses since arrows don't really have much destructive feats anyway.

Kirn will arguably never be used again, sooo...

It's not really that hard to react to Chidori which is as fast as a normal punch. Also, Kakashi did it twice. The second time was when he did it to save Sakura. Plus, Itachi isn't that strong. But don't get me wrong, I don't mean to troll him or anything.

Pretty sure Deidara didn't need any of that to dodge Sasuke. All he used was something called legs and feet. And Deidara was never a real speedster in the manga, so yeah. Also, Deidara was blindsided by Gaara's sand but he still dodged.

Which means that he himself is nowhere near top tier.

Believe me, he is a very pathetic character and I have all the proof in the world to back up my claims.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #33
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Just mad cause he's better than Neji :trollface:
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #34
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

Believe me, he is a very pathetic character and I have all the proof in the world to back up my claims.
That is your opinion some people like him. Just because you don't like him you can't start a thread saying he is weak because he is not he may not be the strongest character but by the end of series he will probably be in top 5 strongest character. If you want to start a thread about why a character is pathetic or you do not like him you should not do it in the Battlegrounds. Some of his power ups were due to plot but who he is now he could defeat most people he fought already and most people in the verse.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #35
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
That is your opinion some people like him. Just because you don't like him you can't start a thread saying he is weak because he is not he may not be the strongest character but by the end of series he will probably be in top 5 strongest character. If you want to start a thread about why a character is pathetic or you do not like him you should not do it in the Battlegrounds. Some of his power ups were due to plot but who he is now he could defeat most people he fought already and most people in the verse.
I understand opinions, but many times when I debate on Sasuke debates the Sasuke side starts calling the other side fanboys/wankers of the character that is versing Sasuke. Like if there is a Jiraiya vs Sasuke topic and the Sasuke side is calling people Jiraiya wankers because people don't agree with them.

That's the thing with wank. If you are claimed to be wanking then who's to say the other person is wanking as well
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #36
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

You know its not only Sasuke fans who do that. In fact, I have rarely seen such an incident.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #37
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

Not really, because the other person can clearly tell when they deactivate Tsukuyomi. And that's when they start looking at Sasuke again. And no, he can't use Ammy and Tsukuyomi at the same time. Chidori Spear is rather dodged without difficulty.
What do you mean they can tell when they deactivate it? Its not a lasting technique that he turns on and off. Well unless it hits. Btw Itachi couldn't use Tsukuyomi when he fought Naruto Kakashi Chiyo and SAkura. Nope. If they dodge backwards, he keeps extending it, if they dodge left or right, he just swings it in their direction.

SM Naruto can probably dodge it, since he can since chakra around him and in this case the chakra is Ammy. This is also how he was able to dodge the 3rd Raikage. There's also the fact that if they are throwing kunai at Sasuke in the first place then Ammy will not work simply because the kunai is in his line of sight.
There are a lot of people who know about MS already, especially the Sharingan in general. People even knew what it could do before even witnessing it, like Kakashi knowing that the technique was named Susanoo when Sasuke never even told him, or how C knew that Itachi could use Amaterasu and that they lasted for 24 hours.
By the way, he can't really do that since the kunai is in the way.
But that doesn't mean he's fast enough to actually dodge it.

Then he'll simply dodge the kunai.... lol... or just wait for it to hit the susano'o.. Besides an kunai is too small to stop the entire ball of ammy.
Kakashi has a Sharingan himself. He has a mangekyo himself. I think he would have his research done. Yes but the cloud ninja are the only ones who seem to have said knowledge. At least to that extent.

Spoiler:
Sasuke cannot spam Ammy like that..and Neji has more piece of papers. Namely, kunai. Or that same paper just gets hit again.

He has EMS now. That shouldn't be hard at all. And Kunai aren't big enough to stop the entirety of the ammy. assuming he miraculously times the ammy being shot out of Sasuke's eye when he has no clue as to when the ammy will be released in the first place.

That only means you can't go blind. It said nothing about preventing feeling of pain, or it draining your chakra rapidly. Thats probably why Sasuke has been spamming his techniques and hasn't shown any signs of pain. he actually looks like he's having fun. He said he's becoming "accustomed" to the eyes. You realize the "pain" is what causes your eyes to deteriorate in the first place right? The eyes bleeding... the pain... that means his eyes are deteriorating...

Above. And if you're far enough away, then yeah they can be dodged. That, or they can just be blocked by certain defenses since arrows don't really have much destructive feats anyway. They pierced Danzo's wood. Which is supposed to be very durable. Don't bring up Yamato's wood, because that wood was formed from a zetsuish hashirama on Danzo's arm. And Zetsus as you know are pretty durable.

Kirn will arguably never be used again, sooo...
Well you brought it up sooo...
And it probably will be used again considering the weather is very stormy in the manga. With actual lightning flashing everywhere.

It's not really that hard to react to Chidori which is as fast as a normal punch. Also, Kakashi did it twice. The second time was when he did it to save Sakura. Plus, Itachi isn't that strong. But don't get me wrong, I don't mean to troll him or anything. lolwut. Itachi isn't THAT strong? lololololololololol. HE blocked a RM Naruto blitz, kept pace with RM and Bee, dodged Bee's 7 swords dance, almost blitzed Bee, has Susano'o with a Yata Mirror and Totsuka sword, likely the most skilled genjutsu user in the manga... he's easily one of the top 10...

Pretty sure Deidara didn't need any of that to dodge Sasuke. All he used was something called legs and feet. And Deidara was never a real speedster in the manga, so yeah. Also, Deidara was blindsided by Gaara's sand but he still dodged. Deidara was heavily weakened when he got hit by Naruto, and is not the same Deidara as when Sasuke attempted to blitz him. The only thing making you thinking otherwise is your biased opinion. He was never a speedster because he just sits on his bird spamming bombs. That doesn't make him slow.
Seriously though. THE MAN JUST LOST AN ARM. He was losing blood fast, and had just spent tons of chakra sealing Shukaku away. Not to mention he didn't even SEE Naruto until he got hit. It was a complete blindside.

Which means that he himself is nowhere near top tier.
He sure is now.

Believe me, he is a very pathetic character and I have all the proof in the world to back up my claims.
Not nearly as pathetic as you make him out to be.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #38
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Okay the internal server error just deleted everything I just wrote, so I'll just say that I try to be as impartial as possible every time I debate, and what I mean't by Itachi not being that strong was that he would not be able to solo 90% of the verse. Even Sasuke knew that no matter how strong Itachi was he wouldn't be able to slaughter an entire clan.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,931
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
That is your opinion some people like him. Just because you don't like him you can't start a thread saying he is weak
you're right but what he can do is create a thread attacking the positions of Sasuke fans..the fans themselves for their biased and he is entirely within his right to point out the invalidity of their views regarding who he can and can't beat providing his argument is good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You know its not only Sasuke fans who do that. In fact, I have rarely seen such an incident.
really? So you think they're just "as guilty as everyone else?" do you feel we should be fair? Because that's funny see I've seen all manner of depravity from Uchiha fans..my life has been threatened by Sasuketards the life of members of my family..have been threatened because they can't handle when he looses fights

have you seen them claim Susano'o can stop the deathstar? That Yata no Kagami can block universe destroying attacks? I have..one time I had to debate against it on MFG alone..for twenty god damn pages because everyone around me was either a moron fanboy..or too tired to invest in the struggle

I've seen all manner of stupidity dishonesty and rampant viciousness perpetrated by the Naruto fandom especially the Sasuke and Itachi and Uchiha fandoms..

so don't sit here and claim that they are just 'no worse then the rest" when they are.. and have proven themselves to be the lowest of the low time and time again

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-19-2012 at 07:12 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #40
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your mom.
Posts: 13,144
Rep Power: 12
Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Why Sasuke sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you're right but what he can do is create a thread attacking the positions of Sasuke fans..the fans themselves for their biased and he is entirely within his right to point out the invalidity of their views regarding who he can and can't beat providing his argument is good enough



really? So you think they're just "as guilty as everyone else?" do you feel we should be fair? Because that's funny see I've seen all manner of depravity from Uchiha fans..my life has been threatened by Sasuketards the life of members of my family..have been threatened because they can't handle when he looses fights

have you seen them claim Susano'o can stop the deathstar? That Yata no Kagami can block universe destroying attacks? I have..one time I had to debate against it on MFG alone..for twenty god damn pages because everyone around me was either a moron fanboy..or too tired to invest in the struggle

I've seen all manner of stupidity dishonesty and rampant viciousness perpetrated by the Naruto fandom especially the Sasuke and Itachi and Uchiha fandoms..

so don't sit here and claim that they are just 'no worse then the rest" when they are.. and have proven themselves to be the lowest of the low time and time again
I think I pissed my pants from laughing so hard.
__________________




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.