Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
It failed with Akane cuz Ranma loves AKane HAHAHA.
She attempted literal heat. Ranma would need to take advantage of emotion, not chakra to use it, he also needs himself and his opponent to rotate in a spiral formation is a deadlock of fist and fury, so I'll repeat, it would not deflect energy based techniques like Bijuu Dama
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #22
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
She attempted literal heat. Ranma would need to take advantage of emotion, not chakra to use it, he also needs himself and his opponent to rotate in a spiral formation is a deadlock of fist and fury, so I'll repeat, it would not deflect energy based techniques like Bijuu Dama
It will because all energy are equal.
Quote:
All forms of energy are considered equal to one another, unless a form of energy has very specific characteristics. (Ex. Chakra is equal to Reaitsu)
DBZ Chi also equal to chakra. That also same for Ranma Chi is also equal to chakra.

Read battle rules again.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88742

Also how naruto will charge up Biju Dama? Ranma speed blitz naruto. Naruto cant jump around while charging biju dama :-)
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #23
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
It will because all energy are equal.
DBZ Chi also equal to chakra. That also same for Ranma Chi is also equal to chakra.
.... Ranma Chi has nothing to do with his emotion.... Naruto needs EMOTION not chakra to be effected...
Quote:
Read battle rules again.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88742
I never stated they weren't equal.
Quote:
Also how naruto will charge up Biju Dama? Ranma speed blitz naruto. Naruto cant jump around while charging biju dama :-)
I never said Naruto would win. You're underestimating him though. And to be fair, Naruto's Bijuu Dama was fairly fast. I'm not saying Ranma can't blitz though.
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #24
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,134
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Ranma could blitz that is True. But unless he can output an attack powerful enough to harm a an opponent with mountain level durability then speed is useless.
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #25
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Ranma could blitz that is True. But unless he can output an attack powerful enough to harm a an opponent with mountain level durability then speed is useless.
OP didn't specify if Naruto starts in base or not. If in base Naruto gets stomped in speed, in FKM Ranma won't really be able to thrash that level of durability, until atleast 5 minutes
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #26
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,134
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
OP didn't specify if Naruto starts in base or not. If in base Naruto gets stomped in speed, in FKM Ranma won't really be able to thrash that level of durability, until atleast 5 minutes
Doesn't matter when dying or dying the fox has the capability of taking Naruto over. As long as the fox exist within in Naruto both have to be defeated. He still has high speed healing due to the fox energy. The fox energy is already with him at all times.
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 02-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #27
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Doesn't matter when dying or dying the fox has the capability of taking Naruto over. As long as the fox exist within in Naruto both have to be defeated. He still has high speed healing due to the fox energy. The fox energy is already with him at all times.
His healing factor is really overrated. But anyway, if Naruto is in base, Ranma destroys him BEFORE the fox takes over. If Naruto is dead, so is the fox. If Naruto starts in FKM he should be able to win, i'm undecided in that point. OP should specify
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #28
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,134
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

I mean yeah if Ranma did some hardcore ish like take his heart out before he transforms yeah. It is well within his capabilities. But would he doubtful even bloodlusted. Lol Ranma doing a killua.
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #29
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Ranma could blitz that is True. But unless he can output an attack powerful enough to harm a an opponent with mountain level durability then speed is useless.
Where is the mountain durability? Last time i know Kyuubi is only made of chakra, so I dont know where is this durability u talking about.

If Naruto durability u talking about, 1 punch from Ranma would knock him out. Female ranma had a strength to push a 40 ton boulder.. And Female ranma is 1/2 weaker than Male Ranma -.-
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #30
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
Where is the mountain durability? Last time i know Kyuubi is only made of chakra, so I dont know where is this durability u talking about.

If Naruto durability u talking about, 1 punch from Ranma would knock him out. Female ranma had a strength to push a 40 ton boulder.. And Female ranma is 1/2 weaker than Male Ranma -.-
Do NOT underestimate.... FKM Naruto has presented a mountain level attacks, and roughly has that durability, maybe slightly less. Read current chapters. And Kurama is made out of chakra, correct, but he obviously has a physical body.... He's not an intangible and unkill-able force... He's a living being. Hell Naruto has presented multi-ton durability and in FKM he should be way stronger. Saying Ranma can win because he can lift 40-100 tons is NOT a deciding factor.
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #31
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Do NOT underestimate.... FKM Naruto has presented a mountain level attacks, and roughly has that durability, maybe slightly less. Read current chapters. And Kurama is made out of chakra, correct, but he obviously has a physical body.... He's not an intangible and unkill-able force... He's a living being. Hell Naruto has presented multi-ton durability and in FKM he should be way stronger. Saying Ranma can win because he can lift 40-100 tons is NOT a deciding factor.
Yes Female ranma liftin 40ton -Male Ranma 100 tons
Speed -> Ranma?

If naruto can lift kyuubi so easily, Do you think Ranma cant? just grab his tail and slam him around? When Naruto lift kyuubi and slam his body he could not move so fast...

Naruto presented a biju dama ? Do you know that Naruto need to charge that Biju dama, meaning his vulnerable. Since Ranma is faster than Naruto, he can just punch kyuubi naruto along with his biju dama.
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #32
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
Yes Female ranma liftin 40ton -Male Ranma 100 tons
Speed -> Ranma?

If naruto can lift kyuubi so easily, Do you think Ranma cant? just grab his tail and slam him around? When Naruto lift kyuubi and slam his body he could not move so fast...

Naruto presented a biju dama ? Do you know that Naruto need to charge that Biju dama, meaning his vulnerable. Since Ranma is faster than Naruto, he can just punch kyuubi naruto along with his biju dama.
And for some reason you assume I think Naruto can win. Stop that.
How much does Kurama weigh? You don't know? It's an invalid factor. You can not say Naruto is any less weaker given his current strength feats (throwing a giant Rhino easily) and etc etc. You're underestimating Naruto's raw durability. It's obvious Ranma would win provided Naruto started in base. But in FKM Naruto has the ability to bust mountains, and has an undisclosed speed. The Bijuu dama, while not spammable, has been fairly fast firing. Not near Ranma's speed mind you, but provided mountain level durability makes the little charge time and Ranma's speed non factor. Luckily for your argument it's assumed Naruto starts in base, and therefore loses
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #33
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

LOL You think FKM Naruto ability to bust mountain called Biju dama Required charge, just because you see on manga that it only take 1 single page between their biju dama doesn't mean its Fast.

Prove me that FKM? Feeling Ketchup w/Mayonaise? Is faster than Ranma. LoL Ranma can send 8 dragon heads flying by punching and here you and claim that kyuubi is bigger than 40 ton. When there was no even mention about their "weight" meaning kyuubi weight is nothing but Styrofoam (You can even see it when Kyuubi and 7 tail fell from the sky and hit on the ground, there was no Impact what so ever on the ground).

Look at Dragon Ball Z, Goku can lift Maximum weight of 40 ton, You think Goku cant lift Kyuubi?... DBZ Goku strength alone would wipe out your FKM. Ranma male strength even goes beyond goku maximum weight he can lift.

Just because Ranma doesn't do Mountains Explosion, or Planet Buster doesn't mean he cant win against Naruto. Its similar to Goku, Goku DBZ never showed any of Mountains destroying or even Planter buster like . Yet he will own ur Naruto with his maximum strength alone that can lift 40ton. Ranma 1/2 mostly focus on comedy series instead of Action pack.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-18-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #34
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
LOL You think FKM Naruto ability to bust mountain
No need to be butt hurt because you can't debunk my claims and have invalidated ones. Yes, his raw power with a bijuu dama sent a mountain busting attack upwards, implying the rival in strength. He should be able to mountain bust. Debunk me and I will gladly except the claim.

Quote:
called Biju dama Required charge,
Yes, it does. I did NOT deny this. It's shorter then you think though. Don't get your proof from an anime, it's been shown the Bijuu Dama can be fired fairly fast. You make it sound like it takes a good 10 minutes, whereas his FKM transformation requires 5. Keep that in mind. It's unlikely that the overall charge time is a minute +.

Quote:
just because you see on manga that it only take 1 single page between their biju dama doesn't mean its Fast.
Lolz butthurt.

Quote:
Prove me that FKM? Feeling Ketchup w/Mayonaise?
Full Kyuubi mode*

Quote:
Is faster than Ranma.
I never said he was ...
I said he has an undisclosed speed.
Quote:
LoL Ranma can send 8 dragon heads flying by punching
I don't actually recall this. Is this canon? Regardless what durability did the dragons have? That's not impressive if they have little durability....

Quote:
and here you and claim that kyuubi is bigger than 40 ton.
Again, I did not. I said that's not a valid ground of argument because we don't know how much it ways, I use the Rhino bases...

Quote:
When there was no even mention about their "weight" meaning kyuubi weight is nothing but Styrofoam
Yes.... RM Naruto blows in the wind... It's not my fault you can't comprehend basic English.

Quote:
(You can even see it when Kyuubi and 7 tail fell from the sky and hit on the ground, there was no Impact what so ever on the ground).
I re-read that chapter. When did Kurama ever go flying into the air?

Quote:
Look at Dragon Ball Z, Goku can lift Maximum weight of 40 ton, You think Goku cant lift Kyuubi?... DBZ Goku strength alone would wipe out your FKM.
You're red herring. That's kind of sad. Goku has nothing to do with this argument... And Btw, Goku can lift over 40 tons... You're referring to a gag filler scene... Goku can solo Naruto and Ranma easily...
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #35
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
No need to be butt hurt because you can't debunk my claims and have invalidated ones. Yes, his raw power with a bijuu dama sent a mountain busting attack upwards, implying the rival in strength. He should be able to mountain bust. Debunk me and I will gladly except the claim.
Read how Biju Dama Works, In order for Naruto to be able to counter Biju dama he need to use the right Ratio between them. BEcause if both Hit Without the right Ratio, that Means it would explode the moment it hit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Yes, it does. I did NOT deny this. It's shorter then you think though. Don't get your proof from an anime, it's been shown the Bijuu Dama can be fired fairly fast. You make it sound like it takes a good 10 minutes, whereas his FKM transformation requires 5. Keep that in mind. It's unlikely that the overall charge time is a minute +.
A Minute? LoL, If Biju Dama would charge a minute he would be goner by now. Ranma Punch 518 times in few seconds.
Ranma Pucnh Hundred times in a Single strike.

You think a minute of charge would own Ranma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
You're red herring. That's kind of sad. Goku has nothing to do with this argument... And Btw, Goku can lift over 40 tons... You're referring to a gag filler scene... Goku can solo Naruto and Ranma easily...
Spoiler:




So Even Goku Transform into Super Saiyan couldn't do that much in term of strength of liftin 40 ton. Yeah Is that a FILLER? Wow U dont know what is a "Filler" means. The fact it happen on manga itself. So this Goku 40 Ton strength own ur FKM anyday and Male ranma strength goes beyond Goku can lift. Good luck having a proof that FKM is weight more than 5 ton where it made no Impact on the ground when both FKM and 7tail fell from the ground. I guess those ground must be made of FOAM?

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-18-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #36
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 5
Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
Read how Biju Dama Works, In order for Naruto to be able to counter Biju dama he need to use the right Ratio between them. BEcause if both Hit Without the right Ratio, that Means it would explode the moment it hit.
If he didn't use the right ratio, he couldn't have fired the attack. Your statement is pointless and invalid.

Quote:
A Minute? LoL, If Biju Dama would charge a minute he would be goner by now.
I said LESS then a minute.... Don't get me wrong I never said it was spammable. Please read what I type and not read what you want to here because of your spite for Naruto

Quote:
Ranma Punch 518 times in few seconds.
Ranma Pucnh Hundred times in a Single strike.
What wonderous things that's going to do for him against someone with roughly mountain level durability.
Quote:
You think a minute of charge would own Ranma?
I never said that either. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Quote:
Spoiler:


So Even Goku Transform into Super Saiyan couldn't do that much in term of strength of liftin 40 ton. Yeah Is that a FILLER? Wow U dont know what is a "Filler" means.
Apparently I know what filler means better then you.
In media, filler is material that is combined with material of greater relevance or quality to "fill out" a certain volume.
Anime usually have them more since they need something to cover the canon source, with utter BS. Regardless Manga have those scenes as well. And that scene was a gag. It's a joke.
__________________
Just call me Vongo
Vongolatheeleventh is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #37
Lemonadez
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 5
Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Apparently I know what filler means better then you.
In media, filler is material that is combined with material of greater relevance or quality to "fill out" a certain volume.
Anime usually have them more since they need something to cover the canon source, with utter BS. Regardless Manga have those scenes as well. And that scene was a gag. It's a joke.
I could also say that your FKM Mountain buster and Biju dama mountain buster scene was a gag. it's a joke...

U even come up with this "Mountain Durability". When there was no stated that this Biju are hard as "Mountain Durability" PFT. the fact 3rd Raikage cut down every tail of 8th tail biju and 4th Raikage cut his Horn. Talk about their Mountain Durability.....

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Lemonadez is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,932
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ranma vs Naruto

This thread will now be closed due to Lemonheads antics and trolling
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.