Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Compared to the Big 3 on power level, speed, and and all that good stuff where does this verse stand currently?
Old 02-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

I'd say that recent Hibari is on equal ground speed wise with Mid-Shippuden Naruto before Sage Mode. Tsuna is also around there give or take. Then the Arcobeleno haven't shown enough feats yet but Mammon's Ultimate Mirage Technique is pretty decent power wise so I'd say if he could pull it off in time that he could entrap some of the One Piece big leagues pre-timeskip.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Tricky Part: Daemon Spade.

His illusions I believe can make Aizens KS look like a joke in battle. Hell one on one I'll even say Daemon takes it. KS would be useless against Spade because of the Devil Lens so Daemon would be seeing the real Aizen from the start.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Tricky Part: Daemon Spade.

His illusions I believe can make Aizen's KS look like a joke in battle. Hell one on one I'll even say Daemon takes it. KS would be useless against Spade because of the Devil Lens so Daemon would be seeing the real Aizen from the start.
I think that exact match was discussed in the BG already. Not to mention that if you allow Daemon to have all of the abilities that he showed from the other flames with the same effect as they had on even Hibari, he could keep up power wise with Butterfly Aizen.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

I agree. So that puts KHR is bleach territory because I'm pretty sure Mukuro crosses into bleach territory himself.

Anyway, you think Tsuna is not above Naruto?
Old 02-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I agree. So that puts KHR is bleach territory because I'm pretty sure Mukuro crosses into bleach territory himself.

Anyway, you think Tsuna is not above Naruto?
Tsuna in my opinion hasn't shown enough speed to keep up with recent Naruto's RM. Power wise, Tsuna's XX-Burner may be able to handle Naruto's new Tailed Beast Bomb. But those powers haven't been shown against that many people yet and Tsuna's abilities can't be fully recognized as equal to Naruto's until they beat someone with that kind of durability.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

I checked OBD and apparently Tsuna was proved over Coyote Starrk and Ulquiorra, then Natsu, and various other charcters from those verses as well as D Gray Man. So if he beat Starrk I'm assuming that his speed is ranked Hypersonic+, also seeing as how he beat Segunda Etapa. I don't know if he was given the Oath Flame powers when he did this though. Either way he is placed above Naruto as it seems.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Factor in Tsuna's Zero Point Breakthrough if the universal chakra/flames/reiatsu argument is in tact. He would be one tough person to break down.

Verde is KHR's Batman. Who knows what the KHRverse can do if he preps up Tsuna, Iemitsu, Byakuran, Mukuro, Xanxus, the Arcobaleno's, etc.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

True, I forgot the energies are equalized.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well Tsuna should be able to take almost anyone in the Narutoverse in a straight up fight. I always ranked KHR around Bleach and One Piece

Naruto is pretty fast now, he should be about equal to Tsuna, but not faster. Damn Tsuna's Zero Point Breakthrough Revised is pretty broken if all energies are equalized Absorbing a TBB would make his fire grow like 50x the size of his body lol

I stopped reading KHR after Tsuna raped Daemon.... does he keep the Oath's flame powers? Or do they go away?

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-17-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Well Tsuna should be able to take almost anyone in the Narutoverse in a straight up fight. I always ranked KHR around Bleach and One Piece

Naruto is pretty fast now, he should be about equal to Tsuna, but not faster. Damn Tsuna's Zero Point Breakthrough Revised is pretty broken if all energies are equalized Absorbing a TBB would make his fire grow like 50x the size of his body lol

I stopped reading KHR after Tsuna raped Daemon.... does he keep the Oath's flame powers? Or do they go away?
I'm pretty sure the Oath Flames are gone.

Tsuna was in multiple fights where he was pushed to his limits in the next arc and he didn't show one sign of Oath Flames.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post

Right? Supposedly though according to the OBD Naruto in his current most powerful mode is hypersonic. So he's on pretty good grounds with Tsuna minus the Zero Point RapeBreakthrough Revised stealing the power of the TBB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I'm pretty sure the Oath Flames are gone.

Tsuna was in multiple fights where he was pushed to his limits in the next arc and he didn't show one sign of Oath Flames.
Yeah, but when we just look at someone like Daemon Spade even though he got raped, he is well within boundaries of Aizen's final transformation. Then you have Mammon's Ultimate Mirage which is basically the ultimate counter to Aizen transforming. Mammon uses the same rule he did in the last two chapters and the whole reason Aizen transforms ends up killing him.

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

The illusion masters are the heavy hitters in this manga. All three of them are well into bleach or possibly crossing OP territory. Also there is Fon, who is difficult to place because he casually broke a CR Mammon most powerful illusion. If we go by that, The Uchiha Genjutsu is useless, Aizens KS may be useless.