Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default itachikakashi vs logan

distance ring:100 yards
Old 02-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: itachikakashi vs logan

ok bro im ready

Last edited by ItachiKakashi1; 02-15-2012 at 06:50 PM.
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

ok i have to go but he might come tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

alright
Old 02-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can't fight right now, but I will make my move at about six in the morning tomorrow. Are you using your cloud character?

I will use my Pokemon master character. You can find his stuff on the Multiverse RP. You can make the fist move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

cloud
summons a big bird and jumps on it and makes it shoot fire balls at u
Old 02-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

hold on you did not say it could do that.
you have to make it do only what you said it could do.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:57 AM   #8
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Logan's gonna win.
~Woot, Go LOGAN!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #9
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
Logan's gonna win.
~Woot, Go LOGAN!

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thank you Tifa and AnimeChic.

It's fine, I'll just counter the fireballs and the bird. My Pokemon are also going to be different that the ones on the thead.

As the fireballs come at me I smile. I take a pokeball out of my pocket and throw it on the ground. Arceus emerges. "Arceus! Ice beam!" Arceus shoots out beams of ice and it freezes the flames. "My Ice beam is colder." I hop on Arceus and itstarts running on the air, as if it was a fast horse on normal ground. "Arceus! Hyper beam!" Arrceus shoots a blast of energy at you and your bird. I take out another pokeball and zapdos comes out. I then move my hand. "Zapdos! Thunder!" A giant bolt of lightning comes from the sky and tries to kill both you and your bird. "Zapdos use thunder wave!" A small ball that is right in front of you expands at amazing speeds. If it touches your your bird, it will become paralyzed. I take out another pokeball and wait for your reaction.

I can show you pictures of Zapdos and Arceus if you want.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks for the support

Gets up and pulls out my sword with a smirk. My power is lightning my sword matches my powers. It want effect it, but makes it stronger. Sticks my sword in the air it hit my blade and strengthens it. My blade glows a golden yellow. Summons a mole that only digs and use its sharp claws as weapons. Swings my sword and a thunder slash comes out to heading for your Arrceus. While all this is happening the mole digs a tunnel to get away from the ball. When done with my attack gets in the hold and follows the mole the mole makes a way out we both gets out and i send more thunder slash at u. Since the thunder not coming the giant bird flys over the ball to attack ur zapdos

i know what they look like but thanks tho i know about pokemon

Last edited by ItachiKakashi1; 02-17-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

ummmmmm. That was god-mod and extremeally hard to understand. You can't hit your opponent, you can only attempt to hit me. If I don't block it I get hit. Also why it was hard to understand was because their weren't any periods.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
thanks for the support

Gets up and pulls out my sword with a smirk. My power is lightning my sword matches my powers. It want effect it, but makes it stronger. Sticks my sword in the air it hit my blade and strengthens it. My blade glows a golden yellow. Summons a mole that only digs and use its sharp claws as weapons. Swings my sword and a thunder slash comes out to heading for your Arrceus. While all this is happening the mole digs a tunnel to get away from the ball. When done with my attack gets in the hold and follows the mole the mole makes a way out we both gets out and i send more thunder slash at u. Since the thunder not coming the giant bird flys over the ball to attack ur zapdos

i know what they look like but thanks tho i know about pokemon
sorry what about know
Old 02-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

it's good. I just have one suggestion for the future. When you say something like Takes my sword out of its sheath, It is esyer to understand if yo put a slash in front of it like /Takes my sword out of my sheath.

I move my hand and Zapdos goes around Arceus and me, it is resistent to the lightning attacks leaving everyone unharmed. As the bird gets ready to attackit get hits with the hyper bea you failed t block. "Bye bye birdie. Now time for you two. " I wave my hand. "Arceus! Use judgement!" White lights fly at you and the mole, it will destroy the ground and get to you at if the ground was shallow water.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

yay bro.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks for the tip
wait when u use hyper beam don't u have to recharge and im not in the ground anymore i jumped out we both on top
whats up bro

Last edited by ItachiKakashi1; 02-17-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

nothing much.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #18
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

how am i doing
Old 02-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You usually do have to recharge. But I noticed that one turnin pokemon is one attack. Zapados already absorbed the lightning so I figured your turn plus that is equall to at least one in pokemon.

Spoiler:

Old 02-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 View Post
how am i doing
pretty good.