Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Sasori 18 35.29%
Kakuzu 21 41.18%
Tie 4 7.84%
I would win 8 15.69%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #41
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sasori Vs. Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
I'm talking about IRON SAND! She dodged a whole bunch of attacks.
Um Thanks to Chiyo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, but my argument is that puppets can't go to supersonic speeds. And the puppet weaving is faster than iron sand so apparently it can't go super sonic speeds.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #43
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
Yes, but my argument is that puppets can't go to supersonic speeds. And the puppet weaving is faster than iron sand so apparently it can't go super sonic speeds.
Puppets don't have to go to supersonic speeds, and the Iron Sand does go to a supersonic speed, but it doesn't need to, an Iron Sand Shower or Needle Sphere can take care of Kakuzu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #44
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I agree with Kuro.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #45
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Also, take into account Chiyo specializes in dodging and had antidotes.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #46
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Chiyo also admitted that Sakura and her should've died shortly into the fight.

Quote:

Old 07-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #47
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

And that Sasori was going easy on them. No, not you, Sasori...

Old 07-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #48
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

sasori, he stomps
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-16-2009, 02:37 AM   #49
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu wins, no contest.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 07-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #50
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Im afraid you're wrong, Rogue.

Sasori definitely takes this fight. No doubt about it. Most reasons have already been stated, so all I will do is argue my points if anyone disagrees.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:27 AM   #51
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Im afraid you're wrong, Rogue.

Sasori definitely takes this fight. No doubt about it. Most reasons have already been stated, so all I will do is argue my points if anyone disagrees.
You should sign up for the Ultimate Naruto Showdown.

Quote:

Old 07-16-2009, 05:06 AM   #52
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Come on Deidara330.

Aren't you in the Ultimate Naruto Showdown?

Sasori would win. Doesn't matter if Kakuzu had 2300

hearts, the poison stops each and every one of them. If it

goes only one by one, Sasori has a mass of 100 poison wielders.

Kakuzu never stood a chance.

Thank you.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #53
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

What is this Ultimate Naruto Showdown?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 AM   #54
YellowFlash
Genin

YellowFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to YellowFlash

It's The Ultimate Naruto Showdown...you know... good guys, bad guys, and lots of explosions as far as I can see thats what it is.

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting"
Elizabeth Bibesco
"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich."
Henry Ward Beecher

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
J.K. Rowling
"We must be the change we wish to see."
Gandhi
Old 07-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #55
iBandana
Freshmen Academy Student

iBandana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu would win once he figures out Sasori's weakness
Old 07-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #56
TheWhiteChidori
Ninja Academy Student

TheWhiteChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu would completely obliterate Sasori if his tendrils is immune to the poison.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #57
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteChidori View Post
Kakuzu would completely obliterate Sasori if his tendrils is immune to the poison.
But they haven't been proven to be, so...

Off-topic, there's WhiteChidori and BlackChidori >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBandana View Post
Kakuzu would win once he figures out Sasori's weakness
Yeah, and how would he get to Sasori's heart through poisonous Iron Sand, 100 Puppets, Poison Gas, and loads of weapons installed in Sasori?

Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #58
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

^I bet they're gonna say something like "Plot" or some crap like that :P

And TBC, The Ultimate Naruto Showdown is a sort of debating game that Kisame and I made which lets you make teams of Naruto characters and battle other people and their teams. You'd probably do well in it
Old 07-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #59
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu wins, here are my reasons on why I think he'd win:

He has five hearts and can control all five chakra natures and he can use S-Class elemental jutsus, as proven with his great windfire tornado technique, which I believe could destroy the majority of Sasori's clones and melt the iron sand.

Sasori can use poison, but how would he penetrate Kakuzu's rock hard skin? Even if Sasori uses poisonous gas, what makes you think that Kakuzu won't try to get out of it?
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 07-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #60
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

i agree

Tags
kakuzu, sasori