Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Bleachverse and the DBZverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
naw

unless you wan more insight inspired for the 'sway' of bleach?

and DBZ, well, there seems to be FTL combat speeds in Dragon Ball, let alone DBZ (although as BlackChidori mentioned, it seems the author/artist 'messed up' with 'power levels' and 'consistency' en dis regards; however perhaps its somthing 'else', as keep in mind speeds vastly beyond that cant really be shown in panel, at least not in CQC situations, only in long distance travel speeds can MFTL be displayed on panel, yet also keep in mind roshi and krillin fought an entire fight in less than a second in dragon ball, amoung other things. just remember that DBZ puts the 'power' in 'power scaling', however what of DBZ? how do you 'feel' of DBZ and its 'capabilities' as portrayed?)

of course as a neutral thus colorles
but we both know you being neutral is a load of crap?

I'm genuinely shocked one of your cabal is arguing Bleachs superiority to dbz..wont Morpheus excommunicate you?
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #22
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
naw

unless you wan more insight inspired for the 'sway' of bleach?

The authors intent doesn't matter in a debate forum. It's all about the feats.

Quote:
and DBZ, well, there seems to be FTL combat speeds in Dragon Ball, let alone DBZ
Not once has the Dragon Ball series moved FTL
Quote:
(although as BlackChidori mentioned, it seems the author/artist 'messed up' with 'power levels' and 'consistency' en dis regards;
regardless of inconsistentcy, DB is a very good series to use in a debate provided it's not a rape for or against them, mainly because the series has extremely easy levels of powerscaling.
Quote:
however perhaps its somthing 'else', as keep in mind speeds vastly beyond that cant really be shown in panel, at least not in CQC situations, only in long distance travel speeds can MFTL be displayed on panel,
What?
Quote:
yet also keep in mind roshi and krillin fought an entire fight in less than a second in dragon ball, amoung other things. just remember that DBZ puts the 'power' in 'power scaling', however what of DBZ? how do you 'feel' of DBZ and its 'capabilities' as portrayed?)
Portrayal means nothing to the legitimate capabilities of characters.

Quote:
of course as a neutral thus colorles
It's okay to have an opinion. It's okay to express your opinion. No one has issues, or should not aside from personal bias. What people should have a problem with however, is arrogance from one, who has little to nothing to contribute to the overall topic. I'm not going to say any more on the matter.

So.... What's LSD like?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #23
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
but we both know you being neutral is a load of crap?

I'm genuinely shocked one of your cabal is arguing Bleachs superiority to dbz..wont Morpheus excommunicate you?
well DBZ fandom seems a fandom of 'extremes', however it seems the ongoing debates of DBZ vs 'whatever', usually comics, and of DBZ in general (and not just DBZ of course). is one of 'feats vs portrayal'. to be ignorant of one of the aforementioned, thus fuels 'debates', but anyways it seems many in vs communities seem to only regard 'feats', while systematically mocking 'portrayal'. however those of the light of 'portrayal' do not disregard feats, as feats are a part of all this. however the debate system of solely 'feats' is not perfect, as 'feats' are not perfect. 'portrayal' inspired from the 'sway' of the author/artists, however, is,,,,,,is it not?
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Whoa, no one in Dragon Ball is FTL. I think someone said this during the whole Mo Gotti thing. They're IMO probably just massively hypersonic, while 90% of the Bleachverse is at the very least hypersonic.

Also I remember Ichigo blocking a Kamishini no Yari from Gin which sliced through buildings and a whole city with his Bankai. In fact during the whole FKT arc they were tearing up the place

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #25
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Just like to pint out from Nappa on down none of them have been shown to tank a city buster and be ok. Just pointing that fact out.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #26
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Just like to pint out from Nappa on down none of them have been shown to tank a city buster and be ok. Just pointing that fact out.
Weren't 23rd budokai Goku and Piccolo also town busters? Powerscaling from King Piccolo who their presumed way stronger then anyway. I'm not sure if I recall them tanking city busting attacks exactly, but they have tanked attacks that Bleach characters shouldn't be able to dish out

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Whoa, no one in Dragon Ball is FTL. I think someone said this during the whole Mo Gotti thing. They're IMO probably just massively hypersonic, while 90% of the Bleachverse is at the very least hypersonic.
Yeah man, I'd just ignore Colorles. The FTL claim is absurd, but they are massively hypersonic. IIRC 22nd Budokai kid Goku has a calc putting him over mach 20
Quote:
Also I remember Ichigo blocking a Kamishini no Yari from Gin which sliced through buildings and a whole city with his Bankai. In fact during the whole FKT arc they were tearing up the place
Cutting Durability =/= tanking durability though. I'm not actually sure on DB cutting durability feats (atleast pre-Trunks xD) but that's also provided that DB characters don't blitz them right away.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #27
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
Weren't 23rd budokai Goku and Piccolo also town busters? Powerscaling from King Piccolo who their presumed way stronger then anyway. I'm not sure if I recall them tanking city busting attacks exactly, but they have tanked attacks that Bleach characters shouldn't be able to dish out

Actually no speed kept them from taking direct hits from energy attacks. When King piccolo blew up that city Goku jumped up in the air to avoid it. The attacks at the 23rd didn't consist of city busters they were mainly concentrated and kept getting dodged. They got tagged but never by the full attack. Notice you only see scenes of them getting blown away by the shock. I could be wrong though.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #28
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Yeah but DB characters blitzing are never an insta-kill. The Bleachverse should have enough speed feats to at least be able to keep up with them.

ichigo facepalm'd Aizen and took him miles and miles away in seconds. 1st state Resurreccion Ulquiorra was able to blitz Hollow Mask Ichigo when he couldn't even catch a glimpse of him, and Hollow Ichigo was keeping up with Byakuya who is mid-Hypersonic. Via powerscaling, it's a really fast verse.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #29
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No they don't have the speed feats. Snakeway alone puts Goku massively faster than Bleach. He traveled it less than a day.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Actually no speed kept them from taking direct hits from energy attacks. When King piccolo blew up that city Goku jumped up in the air to avoid it. The attacks at the 23rd didn't consist of city busters they were mainly concentrated and kept getting dodged. They got tagged but never by the full attack. Notice you only see scenes of them getting blown away by the shock. I could be wrong though.
Thanks man, I haven't read scene that in a while.

[QUOTE=megabbaut;5898974]
Quote:
Yeah but DB characters blitzing are never an insta-kill.
Not exactly. Bleach top-tier have roughly multi-building level durability (unkown for Dangai Ichigo though, he may have mountain level). Whereas EoS Mid tier have planetary. And both series have respective strengths to keep up with durability.

Quote:
The Bleachverse should have enough speed feats to at least be able to keep up with them.
Bankai Ichigo is accepted as Mach 6+ (may be faster but this is the bare minimum), unkown with hollow mask, but Ulquiorra can blitz it, meaning as a bare minimum he is mach 12. Kid Goku during the 22nd Budokai is noted as mach 20. Your correct in the sense that Kid Goku wouldn't be able to blitz someone like Ulquiorra, but remember this is way early in the DB series, Kid Goku has weaker feats then his post EoS self. Dangai Ichigo has a mach 28 sword swing, so we know that Mach 28 is pretty well THE top Bleach attack speed, and that wouldn't even blitz the little guy. Overall if you want to make DB vs Bleach threads, I'd reccoment ANYTHING Pre- Sayain saga as a minimum. So it's not a rape :P that was the only problem with Ulquiorra vs Freeza.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

ehh? Jr glassed an entire island leveling cities burning forests and mountains into smooth sand and arid desert

he endured his own AOE just fine and Goku was above him by a slim degree

Quote:
Yeah but DB characters blitzing are never an insta-kill. The Bleachverse should have enough speed feats to at least be able to keep up with them.
no they shouldn't you ignoring my posts does not change how absolutely preposterous this thread is..nor the fact that you should be shocked you actually think this
Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #32
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
ehh? Jr glassed an entire island leveling cities burning forests and mountains into smooth sand and arid desert

he endured his own AOE just fine and Goku was above him by a slim degree
That is his own energy name a character in db dying from their own attack. Have you not noticed when they received the same level attack from their opponent they are severely injured.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #33
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
That is his own energy name a character in db dying from their own attack. Have you not noticed when they received the same level attack from their opponent they are severely injured.
Majin Vegeta.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #34
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I said Nappa on down.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #35
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
no they shouldn't you ignoring my posts does not change how absolutely preposterous this thread is..nor the fact that you should be shocked you actually think this
Sorry about that, I know I'm probably on your bad side right now but I'm just tired of seeing things like "this guy loses because he is from the Narutoverse" and IMO it should be treated like any other fictional character fight and with the energy conversion laws it would lead into a fair fight.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-16-2012, 05:51 AM   #36
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Anything before the saiyan saga might be ok to put against the Bleachverse. Probably pre 23rd Budokai would be fine. But that Frieza vs. Ulquiorra was just preposterous. Absolutely absurd.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry about that, I know I'm probably on your bad side right now but I'm just tired of seeing things like "this guy loses because he is from the Narutoverse" and IMO it should be treated like any other fictional character fight and with the energy conversion laws it would lead into a fair fight.

I would love to see this too but as MXM said

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Anything before the saiyan saga might be ok to put against the Bleachverse. Probably pre 23rd Budokai would be fine. But that Frieza vs. Ulquiorra was just preposterous. Absolutely absurd.
then they go and make ulqi fight Freiza
Old 02-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #38
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What the hell is this?
Immoral Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #39
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

It doesn't even matter what happened in DB, or even the beginning of Z.

YouTube:

YouTube:

Not debatable.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #40
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Well now that destroys any argument of mine unless Majin Buu's Human Extinction attack is comparable to a Cero Metralleta and a planet buster can be cut in half. And planet busters are usually suicide

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 02-16-2012 at 12:49 PM.