Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #5441
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

(( No. .-. ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #5442
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( Yeah I love soccer. >.< ))

Lone looked down a little while running with her towards the castle, "Yeah I'll make sure they don't bite me." His golden eyes started to shine bright like the sun, as he started to run even faster then before, "I can't let Ignis die now..." He thought to himself.
Mizuki took a deep breath when they reached the castle. They didn't stop running and she burst through the doors. Right away, she saw Ignis fighting a horde of vampires. He appeared a little woozy. "Ignis!" Mizuki called, rushing to fight by his side. She round house kicked a vampire and dropped down and spun around to trip another. She used her taijutsu skills to her advantage and threw a kunai or two at the throats and foreheads of some far off vampires. "Take a break, Ignis! You can't get bit anymore!" She shouted t him, her face completely serious as she ducked to avoid being hit by a vampire and kicked him hard in the chest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #5443
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( I wish I did martial arts T^T ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #5444
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki took a deep breath when they reached the castle. They didn't stop running and she burst through the doors. Right away, she saw Ignis fighting a horde of vampires. He appeared a little woozy. "Ignis!" Mizuki called, rushing to fight by his side. She round house kicked a vampire and dropped down and spun around to trip another. She used her taijutsu skills to her advantage and threw a kunai or two at the throats and foreheads of some far off vampires. "Take a break, Ignis! You can't get bit anymore!" She shouted t him, her face completely serious as she ducked to avoid being hit by a vampire and kicked him hard in the chest.
Lone bursted through the door with her, as he saw Ignis fighting a horde of vampires, "He doesn't look that good!" Quickly light formed around both his fist, as he started to beat the vampires back away from Ignis. Each time his fist made contact with the vampires the light around his fist started to burn away their bodys, "Mizuki hurry up and take care of Ignis! I can handle them for now!"

Old 02-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #5445
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

((Ugh... I swear, you leave this place even for a minute and you miss like a crap load of stuff >.> Stupid homework... ))
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #5446
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone bursted through the door with her, as he saw Ignis fighting a horde of vampires, "He doesn't look that good!" Quickly light formed around both his fist, as he started to beat the vampires back away from Ignis. Each time his fist made contact with the vampires the light around his fist started to burn away their bodys, "Mizuki hurry up and take care of Ignis! I can handle them for now!"
Mizuki was about to tell Lone no, that she wouldn't leave him buy she saw the condition Ignis was in. If the venom was not sucked from his body soon.. She nodded, "I'll only take a minute! Please be careful, Lone! I'll be right back!" He promised, running over to Ignis and putting his arm around her shoulders, "Ignis, come on!" She pleaded with him, rushing to outside. She walked him out there and gentlely laid him on the grass, "Just stay still!" She said, working as fast as she could. She did some handsigns and her hands glowed a soft green. She pulled out a kunai, "I'm sorry. This'll only hurt for a second," She said quickly. She sliced a bit on his neck and through the kunai with his blood to the side, careful not to touch it. She pulled out some wrappings and completely wrapped her hands, making sure his blood wouldn't absorb into hers. She concentrated, trying to extract the poison from his body through the cut. She pulled out the venom and grabbed another kunai, cutting the top of her arm. She winced but tossed the kunai aside quickly, slowly dropped the contained venom into her own blood. The venom was sucked inside of her and she closed her eyes, feeling it run through her. She breathed carefully and wrapped up her wound. She looked at Ignis, "All better." She told him with a smile, wrapping up his wound with her wrapped up hands.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #5447
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( I hate auto correct :/ if things don't seem right in my posts, it's because of that. iPods are so hard to use! And I know what you mean, Kar lol. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #5448
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki was about to tell Lone no, that she wouldn't leave him buy she saw the condition Ignis was in. If the venom was not sucked from his body soon.. She nodded, "I'll only take a minute! Please be careful, Lone! I'll be right back!" He promised, running over to Ignis and putting his arm around her shoulders, "Ignis, come on!" She pleaded with him, rushing to outside. She walked him out there and gentlely laid him on the grass, "Just stay still!" She said, working as fast as she could. She did some handsigns and her hands glowed a soft green. She pulled out a kunai, "I'm sorry. This'll only hurt for a second," She said quickly. She sliced a bit on his neck and through the kunai with his blood to the side, careful not to touch it. She pulled out some wrappings and completely wrapped her hands, making sure his blood wouldn't absorb into hers. She concentrated, trying to extract the poison from his body through the cut. She pulled out the venom and grabbed another kunai, cutting the top of her arm. She winced but tossed the kunai aside quickly, slowly dropped the contained venom into her own blood. The venom was sucked inside of her and she closed her eyes, feeling it run through her. She breathed carefully and wrapped up her wound. She looked at Ignis, "All better." She told him with a smile, wrapping up his wound with her wrapped up hands.
"Don't worry about me...!" He quickly punched a vampire in the stomach sending it flying into the wall causing the wall itself to crack a little when the vampire hit it. He flips over kicking a vampire in the head smashing it's face against the ground. He jumped back and made a few handsigns, "Light Style: Pluse Blast!" Lone released a pluse of light that started to burn away some of the vampires in the area, he started to pant and looked at the other vampires coming towards him, "Not sure if I can make it..." He said to himself sofly.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #5449
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kagami smiled, "Thanks doctor. Do I get a kiss for my little boo-boo?" He joked. He saw a vampire who was about to bite Mizuki in the neck, Kagami grabbed the vampire's fangs and broke them off, "That was a no-no, vamp."
Old 02-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #5450
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
(( I hate auto correct :/ if things don't seem right in my posts, it's because of that. iPods are so hard to use! And I know what you mean, Kar lol. ))
(( I agree with that, boss. ))
Old 02-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #5451
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Don't worry about me...!" He quickly punched a vampire in the stomach sending it flying into the wall causing the wall itself to crack a little when the vampire hit it. He flips over kicking a vampire in the head smashing it's face against the ground. He jumped back and made a few handsigns, "Light Style: Pluse Blast!" Lone released a pluse of light that started to burn away some of the vampires in the area, he started to pant and looked at the other vampires coming towards him, "Not sure if I can make it..." He said to himself sofly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami smiled, "Thanks doctor. Do I get a kiss for my little boo-boo?" He joked. He saw a vampire who was about to bite Mizuki in the neck, Kagami grabbed the vampire's fangs and broke them off, "That was a no-no, vamp."
Mizuki's turned around for a moment and looked back at Ignis with a grin, "Good to have you back." She told him, pushing off the ground, "Come on! We've got to help Lone!" She ran back inside to see Lone panting and taking on too many vampires at once. She ran and jumped infront of him, punching a vampire that was about to hit him. She looked behind her and smiled, "Nice job." She told him, looking back around and hitting another vampire. Only a few remained and the group managed to finished them off after awhile. Mizuki wiped the sweat off her forehead, "There!" She said, looking back at Ignis and Lone, "We made it!" Her excitement caused her to jump a little and she hugged them both, "We did it!" She said, relieved they could handle it after all..

Suddenly a laughed roared through the large dark room and Mizuki turned around and her face fell..

A huge horde of vampire stood before them.

Mizuki's eyes widened as she realized their fate and she thought fast, "Stand back!" She told Lone and Ignis. She sucked in a breathed a pulled out her swoard. She waited only a second before she sliced a huge slit into her thigh. She shouted in pain but the blood spewed before her in large amounts. Blood dripped from her leg and she fell to her knees, her face twisted a little from the pain but she stayed still. The vampires froze for a second before they dived for the pool of blood before Mizuki, the smell and sight too much to resist. Mizuki grinned weakly, her plan working. She knew they couldn't resist so much blood and because of her Kekkei Genkai, she had plenty to contribute. She only felt a little dizzy and her leg seared in pain. It was worth it though because every vampire licked at the blood like dogs. "Pathetic.." She whispered painfully.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #5452
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I agree with that, boss. ))
(( Boss xD Cause I'm so a boss lol. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #5453
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

(( Will reply after dinner! >.< ))

Old 02-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #5454
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

(( Okay, take your time! ^^ ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #5455
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tsuki put the blue pill that Lone had given him in his pocket, "I can do this on my own..." He tried to stand up, but collapsed to his knees instantly. "Hehe..." His dark purple eyes began to spin, and he disappeared into a dark, black, moon-shaped circle of smoke.

Last edited by Jonesy; 02-15-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #5456
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki's turned around for a moment and looked back at Ignis with a grin, "Good to have you back." She told him, pushing off the ground, "Come on! We've got to help Lone!" She ran back inside to see Lone panting and taking on too many vampires at once. She ran and jumped infront of him, punching a vampire that was about to hit him. She looked behind her and smiled, "Nice job." She told him, looking back around and hitting another vampire. Only a few remained and the group managed to finished them off after awhile. Mizuki wiped the sweat off her forehead, "There!" She said, looking back at Ignis and Lone, "We made it!" Her excitement caused her to jump a little and she hugged them both, "We did it!" She said, relieved they could handle it after all..

Suddenly a laughed roared through the large dark room and Mizuki turned around and her face fell..

Mizuki's eyes widened as she realized their fate and she thought fast, "Stand back!" She told Lone and Ignis. She sucked in a breathed a pulled out her swoard. She waited only a second before she sliced a huge slit into her thigh. She shouted in pain but the blood spewed before her in large amounts. Blood dripped from her leg and she fell to her knees, her face twisted a little from the pain but she stayed still. The vampires froze for a second before they dived for the pool of blood before Mizuki, the smell and sight too much to resist. Mizuki grinned weakly, her plan working. She knew they couldn't resist so much blood and because of her Kekkei Genkai, she had plenty to contribute. She only felt a little dizzy and her leg seared in pain. It was worth it though because every vampire licked at the blood like dogs. "Pathetic.." She whispered painfully.
Kagami grinned, "Nice job, Mizuki." He noticed the large wound she made to create the distracting attack, "Okay, sit down. And don't worry about me touching your blood, I have gloves on." He pulled out a bite plate and a medical sewing kit, "Okay, Mizuki. Bite into this." he gave her the bite plate, as he started sewing the wound shut. After finishing, he wrapped the treated wound with bandages, "There, all better." he said giving her a grin.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #5457
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
(( Boss xD Cause I'm so a boss lol. ))
(( Yup yup lol. ))
Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #5458
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Lone wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Yeah we did make it!" He smiled and hugged her tightly when out of no where he heard the laugh of a huge horde of vampires in front of them, "This can't be good..." He looked at Mizuki who told them to stand back, "But!" He took a step forward but took another step back when she cut the inside of her thigh and her bloos spewed before them in large amounts. Lone watched the vampires dive for the pool of blood before all of them, he took another step back watching Ignis fix up her wound, "Wow..." He thought to himself. He sighed a little and hide within the shadows of the walls around them.

Last edited by Lone_Espada; 02-15-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #5459
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami grinned, "Nice job, Mizuki." He noticed the large wound she made to create the distracting attack, "Okay, sit down. And don't worry about me touching your blood, I have gloves on." He pulled out a bite plate and a medical sewing kit, "Okay, Mizuki. Bite into this." he gave her the bite plate, as he started sewing the wound shut. After finishing, he wrapped the treated wound with bandages, "There, all better." he said giving her a grin.
Mizuki squeezed her eyes shut when Ignis sewed her eyes shut and she forced the pain away. She breathed through her nose and forced herself to focus on something else. When he was done, she released the bite plate and breathed out in relief, "Thank you." She said, trying to relax. She smiled, "I'm okay." She told him after her bandaged the wound. She realized she couldn't stand alone and sighed, "Maybe that wasn't the best place to do that.." She mumbled, looking at her thigh. She glanced at Ignis and Lone, "We need to do something about the vampires.. They won't die until ten minutes is up." She told him from the ground.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #5460
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Yeah we did make it!" He smiled and hugged her tightly when out of no where he heard the laugh of a huge horde of vampires in front of them, "This can't be good..." He looked at Mizuki who told them to stand back, "But!" He took a step forward but took another step back when she cut the inside of her thigh and her bloos spewed before them in large amounts. Lone watched the vampires dive for the pool of blood before all of them, he took another step back watching Ignis fix up her wound, "Wow..." He thought to himself. He sighed a little and hide within the shadows of the walls around them.
Mizuki nodded at Lone from the ground, "I'll be fine. Just.. Do something about the vampires so they can die in ten minutes." She said, "I'll try to get up.." She mumbled.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon