Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
ninjadudexp
Freshmen Academy Student

ninjadudexp is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden episodes 114-126!?

So i have seen these episodes already but question is. where are they being aired from? Is it still diseny xd or are they just being released online only now because i know disney had stopped at 113
ninjadudexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden episodes 114-126!?

I'll say they're being aired online on Chrunchyroll and Hulu.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
ninjadudexp
Freshmen Academy Student

I doubt hulu would because they only have subs. but i will deffintly find out where they are coming from
Old 02-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

Oh wait, you mean the dubbed version of the Anime?

Well, in that case, I don't really know. I only watch it in subs.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

They came from iTunes, and DXD went up to 113? I thought they only went to 97.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
ninjadudexp
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
They came from iTunes, and DXD went up to 113? I thought they only went to 97.
ah so im guessing that itunes will be realesing the rest of them then,

and yeah the dubbed version went to 113 and now its up to 126
Old 02-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Actually ninjadude, they have been releasing episodes exclusively on itunes, PSN, XBox Live and DVD video, ever sense episode 101. Disney XD stopped airing the show at episode 97. It hasnt been on TV ever sense. So, youve been seeing the dubs online, because some of these Website hosts, are prolly buying the episodes off of itunes and uploading them, to their websites....

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #8
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Actually ninjadude, they have been releasing episodes exclusively on itunes, PSN, XBox Live and DVD video, ever sense episode 101. Disney XD stopped airing the show at episode 97. It hasnt been on TV ever sense. So, youve been seeing the dubs online, because some of these Website hosts, are prolly buying the episodes off of itunes and uploading them, to their websites....
I hate DXD for putting naruto on the channel in the first place, but i kinda feel bad for the people who normally watch it on tv and dont have internet access. question is, what would viz do now?

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
I hate DXD for putting naruto on the channel in the first place, but i kinda feel bad for the people who normally watch it on tv and dont have internet access. question is, what would viz do now?
Thats a good question. I wish I knew the answer....

Old 02-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #10
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The anime is off TV right now viz is only going to do Live Marketplace,PSN,and itunes until they get another stations which is unlilkley atm

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i got the kakashi gaiden eps on itunes!

and yes..online

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i got the kakashi gaiden eps on itunes!

and yes..online
Kakashi Chronicles FTW!!!!!!!! I havent watched mine yet. I watch a new episode, every Saturday night. And when the time comes, Im gonna watch both Kakashi episodes in one go!

Old 02-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so what made them start releasing chunks instead of weekly episodes now?
I didnt do the math for the last set but, if you were to break down the new
set weekly..it seems they wont be releasing the next dub episodes til like
may! Dammit..I dont know if I could pace myself to wait that long!
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think they should just release 1 every week

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #15
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Yeah, it would be alot easier to pace myself if they kept it weekly.
Instead of releasing it in spurts with months of hiatus. I just rewatched part i
to occupy myself from not watching all of 114-126. I hate the fact that dub is
so far back. And I cant help myself from looking at the narutowiki. Now Im
just waiting for the good stuff. I shouldnt have this knowledge if I havent seen
it for myself..
Old 02-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Yeah, it would be alot easier to pace myself if they kept it weekly.
Instead of releasing it in spurts with months of hiatus. I just rewatched part i
to occupy myself from not watching all of 114-126. I hate the fact that dub is
so far back. And I cant help myself from looking at the narutowiki. Now Im
just waiting for the good stuff. I shouldnt have this knowledge if I havent seen
it for myself..
Thats why you should watch your episodes in a routine! Just watch 1 new episode per week. Then it wouldnt be any different than what we were getting before, which was 1 a week. In fact, if you think about it, Viz releasing 11 + episodes every 3 months, is just like waiting every week for 1 new episode. Because if you add up all those 1 episodes with three months, then it would equal out to the amount that you would get in a full volume being released all at once!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #17
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Yeah I know..not complaining. I just cant help myself.
Im just glad theyre keeping it coming. And on schedule; technically.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:39 PM   #18
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I know..not complaining. I just cant help myself.
Im just glad theyre keeping it coming. And on schedule; technically.
Me too! XD I know its hard to resist sometimes! Its such an awesome series! XD

Old 02-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #19
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
so what made them start releasing chunks instead of weekly episodes now?

I didn't do the math for the last set but, if you were to break down the new set weekly..it seems they wont be releasing the next dub episodes til like may!

Dammit...I don't know if I could pace myself to wait that long!
Actually, we should be getting Episodes 127-139 in April, since that's when the previous set of Episodes (113-126) will be released to DVD.

Besides, what other options do you have? Switch to subs? Watch both subs and dubs?

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Kakashi Chronicles FTW!!!!!!!! I havent watched mine yet. I watch a new episode, every Saturday night. And when the time comes, Im gonna watch both Kakashi episodes in one go!
same..i havent watched the eps yet..im gona wait till im super bored and then watch em~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote