Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default The Bleachverse and the DBZverse

What is it that makes the Bleachverse so outmatched against the DBZverse? The former has the speed, they have the reactions, they have the defenses, and they have the power to be even comparable to the latter. I have heard that one of the reasons is because DBZverse has planet busting attacks, but really the Bleachverse can just take cover in the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Las Noches, etc that are all in different dimensions IIRC against stuff like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Bleachverse and the DBZverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What is it that makes the Bleachverse so outmatched against the DBZverse? The former has the speed, they have the reactions, they have the defenses, and they have the power to be even comparable to the latter. I have heard that one of the reasons is because DBZverse has planet busting attacks, but really the Bleachverse can just take cover in the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Las Noches, etc that are all in different dimensions IIRC against stuff like that.
megabut

close your eyes rub the sleep out of them then go and make yourself some coffee then take eat your weaties and then go do your thing..then come back and carefully reread what you just said and maybe you'll realize how incredibly insane..it sounded

I mean really?

compare stuff like this

YouTube:

and this

YouTube:

to Bleaches best feats

and you realize you have to be nuts...to try and claim that

a guy on Napas level can literally sit there and tank every single attack in bleach
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #3
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Vongolatheeleventh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bleach top tier has never reached anywhere near dbz speeds man, I'm not sure KP alone could solo the HST anymore, but basically 23rd budokai top tier like Goku, PJ, Kami, and maybe even Tien should still be able to do it. Bleach has a lack of city level destructive feats/durability, that's why it's not normally fair.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am quite sure Lanza, Yamamoto's shikai at full power or at least bankai, can be city busters especially the latter.

There is also Dangai Ichigo's mugetsu and Aizen's final form to think about.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Tailed Beasts and Whitebeard are also city busters.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I am quite sure Lanza, Yamamoto's shikai at full power or at least bankai, can be city busters especially the latter.

There is also Dangai Ichigo's mugetsu and Aizen's final form to think about.
None have though, so as much as I'd like to agree it's still invalidated for Bleach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Tailed Beasts and Whitebeard are also city busters.
I said Bleach. I'm not sure on Whitebeard, but the tailed beasts have only shown mountain level at best feats btw.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongolatheeleventh View Post
None have though, so as much as I'd like to agree it's still invalidated for Bleach.

I said Bleach. I'm not sure on Whitebeard, but the tailed beasts have only shown mountain level at best feats btw.
Whitebeard destroyed an Island when he was near death.

The combined one was much larger.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

How big was Lanza compared to Hueco Mundo.

Yamamoto though is obvious in a sense. We don't know to so strict even if its so obvious. Its like denying Rikudo Sennin existence by now (before he was shown in the flashback) (extreme example)

Whitebeard cracked Marineford.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Whitebeard destroyed an Island when he was near death.

The combined one was much larger.
Thanks for the WB feat, I need to catch up in OP. We still don't have the full power of the combined shot, it's NLF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
How big was Lanza compared to Hueco Mundo.
Large, but size =/= Power

Quote:
Yamamoto though is obvious in a sense. We don't know to so strict even if its so obvious.
Not really, the power of his attack was only word of mouth by Aizen, he may have been able to take out a large portion, but I'm not 100% town level.

Quote:
Whitebeard cracked Marineford
I'm an OP noob ahha, I'm still in Skypia
Old 02-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Thanks for the WB feat, I need to catch up in OP. We still don't have the full power of the combined shot, it's NLF.

Large, but size =/= Power

Not really, the power of his attack was only word of mouth by Aizen, he may have been able to take out a large portion, but I'm not 100% town level.

I'm an OP noob ahha, I'm still in Skypia
Oh it's fine, the story of his badassness needs to be spread.

The explosion from the collision destroyed the whole area that they were fighting in. Likely could be a Small City buster.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #11
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Oh it's fine, the story of his badassness needs to be spread.

The explosion from the collision destroyed the whole area that they were fighting in. Likely could be a Small City buster.
Fair enough
Old 02-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

none of that matters against one of the weakest versions of a z fighter glassed an island with multiple cities and mountains and converted it all into sand

and he *tanked* that
Old 02-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Aren't Ceros at least close to Ki blast power like Kamehameha?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
It's not relevant considering most DB characters are way more durable and powerful though. It's like throwing a pebble at a bear. And that's the more weak characters.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
It's not relevant considering most DB characters are way more durable and powerful though. It's like throwing a pebble at a bear. And that's the more weak characters.
Well I'm not sure about that. We've seen people in Bleach get pushed through buildings and receive a few cuts and stabs and still have energy left to fight.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
Vongolatheeleventh
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Well I'm not sure about that. We've seen people in Bleach get pushed through buildings and receive a few cuts and stabs and still have energy left to fight.
It's not a question of stamina though. You can have all the stamina in the world, but if someone can 1 hit KO you, it's overall pointless
Old 02-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
..no hell no

Quote:
and this compares to tanking the force required to level a country and Vaporize multiple cities?

or getting punted through islands...or whatever
Old 02-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

as some may say:

"Bleach is 'transcendence'"

"DBZ puts the 'power' in 'power scaling'

both verses are pretty 'controversial' so to speak
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna infracting you for spamming if you continue to post while on acid
Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #20
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I'm gonna infracting you for spamming if you continue to post while on acid
naw

unless you wan more insight inspired for the 'sway' of bleach?

and DBZ, well, there seems to be FTL combat speeds in Dragon Ball, let alone DBZ (although as BlackChidori mentioned, it seems the author/artist 'messed up' with 'power levels' and 'consistency' en dis regards; however perhaps its somthing 'else', as keep in mind speeds vastly beyond that cant really be shown in panel, at least not in CQC situations, only in long distance travel speeds can MFTL be displayed on panel, yet also keep in mind roshi and krillin fought an entire fight in less than a second in dragon ball, amoung other things. just remember that DBZ puts the 'power' in 'power scaling', however what of DBZ? how do you 'feel' of DBZ and its 'capabilities' as portrayed?)

of course as a neutral thus colorles
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote