Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #5221
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
The woman smile at him"Don,t worry Koga it just an image of what she use to be,the real one beside you"she said.
"I see," said Koga as he then smiled at the real Miyo
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #5222
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"What do you think you can do sword boy...." The voice said again. "The one that ust went into th forest is as good as ours khehehe.." Said the young boy's voice.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #5223
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"And think how long you known Kara," said Lily "Why would she suddenly attack you? Really, think Alucard."
Why would I lilly with the way I feel bout her...alucard said as he quickly looked down knowing what just sliped out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #5224
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
"I see," said Koga as he then smiled at the real Miyo
Wait what your name "ask Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #5225
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Why would I lilly with the way I feel bout her...alucard said as he quickly looked down knowing what just sliped out
"I see..." said Lily
Kara blushed as she head Alucard "Alucard..." thought Kara to herself.

Quote:
Wait what your name "ask Miyo
Koga glared back at Masasume
Old 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #5226
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Alucard kept his head down and took a deep breath just sitting there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #5227
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"I see..." said Lily
Kara blushed as she head Alucard "Alucard..." thought Kara to herself.

Koga glared back at Masasume
"My name is Zenith and i told you Masasume is not real"she said seening Koga glareding at her.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #5228
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"What do you think you can do sword boy...." The voice said again. "The one that ust went into th forest is as good as ours khehehe.." Said the young boy's voice.
Fenrir managed to get a scent and started tracking it.

Kagami was quite observant of the area, staying alert and ready to attack.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #5229
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard kept his head down and took a deep breath just sitting there
"Alucard..." thought Kara to him "I don't know what happened to you... or what do you think you saw... but you should know I wouldn't attack you... like you know you wouldn't attack me..."
Old 02-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #5230
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"My name is Zenith and i told you Masasume is not real"she said seening Koga glareding at her.
"I don't care right now, now give Miyo her memory back," said Koga
Old 02-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #5231
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard shook his head and sighed

Old 02-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #5232
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard shook his head and sighed
"Stop shaking your head," said Lily "Just believe her... she isn't going to hurt you..."
Old 02-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #5233
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

But no one believes me..look where I'm at now for defending myself!

Old 02-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #5234
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I don't care right now, now give Miyo her memory back," said Koga
What hell are you talking about my memory is just fine"said Miyo looking at him.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #5235
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Suddenly a dark aura started emiting all around the camp and the forest. As in the near hill you could see a giant black castle appearing sorrounded with evil Aura. "You'r wolf is quite fun...." The boy's voice said. "I like how he looks." The voice said.

In actuality the voices were coming from inside their heads. Everybody could hear them but the people behind were hidden and the dark aura was covering their chakra as it was so thick.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #5236
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But no one believes me..look where I'm at now for defending myself!
"Well... I feel the same way..." thought Kara to him "You don't believe me... I'm defending myself too..."

Quote:
What hell are you talking about my memory is just fine"said Miyo looking at him.
Koga smiled "Never mind then."
Old 02-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #5237
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard sighed

Old 02-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #5238
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well... I feel the same way..." thought Kara to him "You don't believe me... I'm defending myself too..."

Koga smiled "Never mind then."
What wrong with with you your acting wired"said Miyo as Zenith
laugh"Don,t worry you two will grow and understand soon" with that she change into a long katana with deep golded hilt.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:29 PM   #5239
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Suddenly a dark aura started emiting all around the camp and the forest. As in the near hill you could see a giant black castle appearing sorrounded with evil Aura. "You'r wolf is quite fun...." The boy's voice said. "I like how he looks." The voice said.

In actuality the voices were coming from inside their heads. Everybody could hear them but the people behind were hidden and the dark aura was covering their chakra as it was so thick.
Fenrir started growling and was ready to attack.

Kagami looked at the demonic castle, "Though this aura is thick, it isn't able to conceal their presences." He heard the voices but remained unfazed, "A telepathic threat, very weak indeed."

Now that both him and Fenrir were miles away from the camp, there was no turning back.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #5240
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard sighed
"So... please... please... let me out," said Kara with a tear coming down her cheek.

Quote:
What wrong with with you your acting wired"said Miyo as Zenith
laugh"Don,t worry you two will grow and understand soon" with that she change into a long katana with deep golded hilt.
Koga sighed in relief "Thank you," said Koga