Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

View Poll Results: NARUTO or BLEACH wich ones your fav?
NARUTO!!!! 16 53.33%
no,BLEACH!!! 2 6.67%
Both! 7 23.33%
None 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #41
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto vs Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post
lol you must be joking right?
Whitebeard can't take that title because it's Goku's title.
Minato was flee on sight threat. Madara Uchiha is a god but only has a fragment of the sage's power so i call that baddass.
Also i forgot the sage of sixth paths>>>>>>>>>>all bleach characters too.
You mean the guy that only used two attacks the whole series?
Yeah sure when he's only fought fodder and Tobi.
Sure, when he's controlled by a nerd.
Right the shadow guy with the loopy eyes.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #42
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
You mean the guy that only used two attacks the whole series?
Yeah sure when he's only fought fodder and Tobi.
Sure, when he's controlled by a nerd.
Right the shadow guy with the loopy eyes.
It's how you use the attacks. Also he fought killer bee, fourth raikage, tobi and nine tails. It just makes kabuto ven more badass that he is controlling a god. If you actually read lasts weeks chapter we saw the sage's coat and part of his face.

Last edited by Narutonamikaze85; 02-09-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #43
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post
It's how you use the attacks. Also he fought killer bee, fourth raikage, tobi and nine tails. It just makes kabuto ven more badass that he is controlling a god. If you actually read lasts weeks chapter we see them sage's coat and part of his face.
You mean by blowing crap up which is all he did.
Okay so he has two fights and then a few more panels of him teleporting around Bee and A. Right because a teenage kid that is in love with a pedophile and rummages around for dead bodies.
Right, so now he has 4 panels of fame.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #44
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Whitebeard is universally accepted as the badass of badasses. The guy has a harem of nurses tending to his medical care, you know that's awesome.

And need I remind you of his death?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #45
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Meh one piece is overrated. Not saying it's bad just saying it's a typical shounen. HxH is more badass than all three. Then I canfire off manga way more badass than anything jump puts out.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #46
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Fullbring Arc was a waste of potential. At the end nothing was truly resolved, excluding the revelation that had Ukitake spent two years video taping Ichigo and stalking him from afar. If Kubo hadn't rushed the latter half however, I would concede.

The Soul Society Arc was great, permitting the exception of the giant flaming phoenix bird of a thousand zanpukutous crap. Unlike the Hueco Mundo saga, it wasn't just fight after fight. There was a sense of balance within the story. By the way, there was an actual story. Shocking, right?
True it was a waste of potential. But the potential was excellent
and that's why it's my favorite arc thus far.

Soul Society Arc WAS just fight after fight. No, it's not shocking
because the amount of story has always been the same until
the Fullbring Arc.

I'll break it down for you:

SS Arc:

Rescue Rukia before she's executed and fight Soul Reapers who get in the way.

Hueco Muendo Arc:

Rescue Orihime before she's executed and fight Arrancar who get in the way.

However the difference is that Orihime was never really in any danger.
The only reason she ever was appeared to be in danger was to lure
Ichigo and friends into the trap of Hueco Muendo while Aizen and
his Amigos would defeat Soul Society and overthrow the Soul King.

Also the thousand fiery zanpakatou crap was pretty important
to the SS Arc considering the main plot of it was rescuing Rukia from it.

I actually thought it was awesome because it's so over the top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Meh one piece is overrated. Not saying it's bad just saying it's a typical shounen. HxH is more badass than all three. Then I canfire off manga way more badass than anything jump puts out.
True. HxH is badass.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #48
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Whitebeard is universally accepted as the badass of badasses. The guy has a harem of nurses tending to his medical care, you know that's awesome.

And need I remind you of his death?
Ah yes, that was the One Piece that I enjoyed.

Then it went to sleep with the fishies

Stupid Jinbei.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #49
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Remind me who said Bleach characters > Naruto characters?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #50
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
True it was a waste of potential. But the potential was excellent
and that's why it's my favorite arc thus far.

Soul Society Arc WAS just fight after fight. No, it's not shocking
because the amount of story has always been the same until
the Fullbring Arc.

I'll break it down for you:

SS Arc:

Rescue Rukia before she's executed and fight Soul Reapers who get in the way.

Hueco Muendo Arc:

Rescue Orihime before she's executed and fight Arrancar who get in the way.

However the difference is that Orihime was never really in any danger.
The only reason she ever was appeared to be in danger was to lure
Ichigo and friends into the trap of Hueco Muendo while Aizen and
his Amigos would defeat Soul Society and overthrow the Soul King.

Also the thousand fiery zanpakatou crap was pretty important
to the SS Arc considering the main plot of it was rescuing Rukia from it.

I actually thought it was awesome because it's so over the top.
You forgot another major difference: Soul Society Arc wasn't just fight after fight. Aizen Conspiracy.

Quote:

Stupid Jinbei.
Hopefully it'd come back to its' roots with Punk Hazard.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #51
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm more accepting of Kubo's trolling than Kishi's, solely because it looks cooler.

Though the basis of Bleach appeals much more to me than Naruto in general.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #52
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Stupid Jinbei.
Quote:
You forgot another major difference: Soul Society Arc wasn't just fight after fight. Aizen Conspiracy.

Okay... I didn't think I'd end up trying to discuss One Piece in this thread, but let's do it anyway.

What's wrong with the Fishman Island arc?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #53
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Okay... I didn't think I'd end up trying to discuss One Piece in this thread, but let's do it anyway.

What's wrong with the Fishman Island arc?
I would say it was an above average/kinda sorta decent One Piece arc, which would be your amazing Naruto arc in equivalence. The largest issue was just Hodi; completely uninteresting villain, as a fishman even said (lack of substance). Other than that, any other hate is from comparing it with the Marineford War.

Personally, the Jinbei - Luffy blood transfusion also felt forced.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #54
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Aizen Conspiracy was a sub plot in the SS arc.

Or moreover the Aizen Conspiracy is the connection to Hueco Muendo arc
and Fake Karakura Town arc. Actually I just consider Hueco Muendo and
Fake Karakura Town arcs to be the same thing because it's really just
the war against Aizen arc.

It's like this

1st arc: Ichigo fights Hollows
2nd arc: Ichigo fights Soul Society
3rd arc: Ichigo and Soul Society fight their common enemy: Aizen.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #55
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would say it was an above average/kinda sorta decent One Piece arc, which would be your amazing Naruto arc in equivalence. The largest issue was just Hodi; completely uninteresting villain, as a fishman even said (lack of substance). Other than that, any other hate is from comparing it with the Marineford War.

Personally, the Jinbei - Luffy blood transfusion also felt forced.

Fishman Island Arc was crap.

Only thing good about it was Fisher Tiger.

Jinbei sucks.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #56
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Hm, my post was ignored. How could you all ignore such a simple question?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #57
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Hm, my post was ignored. How could you all ignore such a simple question?
I think Naruto and Bleach characters are about the same
in likability. Naruto characters have the most character
development while Bleach characters are some of the most
interesting. For me there's always this "cool" factor to Bleach characters.

Also while I said Soul Society Arc is overrated perhaps it would
be more accurate to say Hueco Muendo and Fake Karakura Town
arc and Fullbring Arc are severely underrated. Especially if the
reason you like the Soul Society Arc was because of Aizen.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #58
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Fishman Island Arc was crap.

Only thing good about it was Fisher Tiger.

Jinbei sucks.
When compared to the Marineford Arc. Really, it was an average One Piece Arc, seeing as that the main focus had been to display how the Straw Hats had gotten stronger over the past two years, three days.

Quote:
Aizen Conspiracy was a sub plot in the SS arc.

Or moreover the Aizen Conspiracy is the connection to Hueco Muendo arc
and Fake Karakura Town arc. Actually I just consider Hueco Muendo and
Fake Karakura Town arcs to be the same thing because it's really just
the war against Aizen arc.

It's like this

1st arc: Ichigo fights Hollows
2nd arc: Ichigo fights Soul Society
3rd arc: Ichigo and Soul Society fight their common enemy: Aizen.
Yet it still intertwined directly with Soul Society. If not, then Yamamoto would've never declared martial law in the first place. Same arc.

They are. It's in one giant saga: The Hueco Mundo (Heart) Saga.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #59
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When compared to the Marineford Arc. Really, it was an average One Piece Arc, seeing as that the main focus had been to display how the Straw Hats had gotten stronger over the past two years, three days.

Yet it still intertwined directly with Soul Society. If not, then Yamamoto would've never declared martial law in the first place. Same arc.

They are. It's in one giant saga: The Hueco Mundo (Heart) Saga.

I thought it was absolute crap compared to anything.

But Marineford was pretty sweet.

It's like this. I think Skypeia arc is a masterpiece compared
to Fishman Island Arc...and I thought Skypeia was actually boring.

Here's the deal. The only reason Aizen was in the SS Arc
was because there would later be the Hueco Muendo Saga.
Otherwise there's no point to introduce him as a villain
which is what the SS arc was doing. Introducing the villain.

Kubo could have not included Aizen and the SS arc
would be Ichigo vs the Soul Society and it would end
in two ways 1. Ichigo defeats Soul Society or 2. They come to a truce.

Aizen was completely unnecessary UNLESS he would later be the
main villain in the Hueco Muendo Saga.

This is why I see Bleach not as arcs but Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 1
Ichigo can see ghosts and by consequence Soul Reapers too.
Hollows attack his family which ends up with Rukia transferring
her Soul Reaper powers to Ichigo. Becaue Rukia did this she
broke the laws of Soul Society who were to execute her.
Ichigo then fights Soul Society to save Rukia. Aizen
enters the picture and becomes a common foe for Ichigo
and Soul Society alike. This causes Ichigo and Soul Society
to join forces in order to defeat Aizen who wants to
take over Soul Society. Aizen trolls Soul society.
Ichigo gains FGT to weaken Aizen who is then
captured by Urahara. Ichigo loses his powers

Part 2

Fullbring Arc

The Final Holy War Arc

...At least in my case.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:13 AM   #60
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Naruto but i am watching bleach and am up to Aranca V Shinigami Arc but thanks too mates i know a fare bit such as FGT and his fullbring

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote