Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #5041
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

alucard walked htrough the forest and yawned

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #5042
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki turned back to Lone and felt a blush when he touched her leg. She nodded though, "Yes, I had a nightmare." She looked away, not wanting to think about it. She looked back at him after composing herself, "I actually was more concerned for you. I'm.. I'm okay." She gave him a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked, searching his face.
Lone moves his hand off of her leg and sighed a little, "Well I'm glad your alright." He smiled warmly at her, as he looked down hearing her ask him if he was alright, "Like I said I'm just thinking about something..." He felt another tear about to roll down his cheek, as he wipes it away quickly before Mizuki would see it, "I'm not sure if it's ever going to be alright..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #5043
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki looked up and nodded, "Okay.. Be careful! Call for us if you need anything or find anything!" She said. She felt a pang of worry for her friends, she looked at Kara, her expression saying, "Please be careful, Kar. Worrying for her best friend and Alucard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
alucard walked htrough the forest and yawned
Kara smiled "Don't worry we will," said Kara as she gave her a reasuring smile telling her it will be ok. She then turned and followed Alucard threw the forest by his side.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #5044
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone moves his hand off of her leg and sighed a little, "Well I'm glad your alright." He smiled warmly at her, as he looked down hearing her ask him if he was alright, "Like I said I'm just thinking about something..." He felt another tear about to roll down his cheek, as he wipes it away quickly before Mizuki would see it, "I'm not sure if it's ever going to be alright..."
Mizuki looked at him, her expression more sad then before. "Lone," She began, "It'll get better. Whatever the problem is, I promise it'll get better. It always does." She smiled at him, her golden eyes warm, "Like you said, we protect each other, right? Well whatever it is, I'll help however I can." She gave him a reassuring nod, "If you need to talk about it, I'm here too." She grinned her usual grin, "Cheer up, okay?" She said, punching his arm gently.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #5045
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara smiled as she walked over to him then looked back at the others "We'll be back," said Kara "We are going to scout out the area."
Quote:
Lone quickly wipes away the tear on his cheek before Mizuki could see it, "Yeah I'm just thinking about a few things." He looked at the sad expression, "Did you have a nightmare or something?" He placed his hand on her leg, "It must have been bad if you have such a sad expression on your face...."
Quote:
Mizuki looked up and nodded, "Okay.. Be careful! Call for us if you need anything or find anything!" She said. She felt a pang of worry for her friends, she looked at Kara, her expression saying, "Please be careful, Kar. Worrying for her best friend and Alucard.
Quote:
Mizuki turned back to Lone and felt a blush when he touched her leg. She nodded though, "Yes, I had a nightmare." She looked away, not wanting to think about it. She looked back at him after composing herself, "I actually was more concerned for you. I'm.. I'm okay." She gave him a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked, searching his face.
"Dont do anything to wreckless" he says to Kara and Alucard as he looks at the fire.

"Mom, Dad, Brother I wonder if your looking down on me right now" he thinks to himself.

"I cant be here right now" he thinks to himself.

"Umm I'll be back in a little bit I'm gonna go for some fresh air" he says to Mizuki and Lone as he bites his finger.

Akato quickly goes out of sight "Ninja Art: Reverse Summoning" as he slams his hand on the floor and disappears in a small cloud of smoke.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #5046
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

alucard kept walking through out the forest

Old 02-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #5047
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
alucard kept walking through out the forest
Kara kept walking beside Alucard as she kept looking around "If there are vampires out here looks like they are keeping quiet..." said Kara "Or waiting for a chance to strike and take our blood..." she then sighed "Or should I say my blood... they probably just kill you..." said Kara as she looked down at the ground.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #5048
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Mizuki looked at him, her expression more sad then before. "Lone," She began, "It'll get better. Whatever the problem is, I promise it'll get better. It always does." She smiled at him, her golden eyes warm, "Like you said, we protect each other, right? Well whatever it is, I'll help however I can." She gave him a reassuring nod, "If you need to talk about it, I'm here too." She grinned her usual grin, "Cheer up, okay?" She said, punching his arm gently.
(( I wonder if you know. o.o ))

Lone smiled looking into her golden warm eyes, "You can't really help me with this problem." He sighed looking back down at the ground, "It's a little more complex than that..." He laughed a little feeling Mizuke punch him gently on the arm.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #5049
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"Dont do anything to wreckless" he says to Kara and Alucard as he looks at the fire.

"Mom, Dad, Brother I wonder if your looking down on me right now" he thinks to himself.

"I cant be here right now" he thinks to himself.

"Umm I'll be back in a little bit I'm gonna go for some fresh air" he says to Mizuki and Lone as he bites his finger.

Akato quickly goes out of sight "Ninja Art: Reverse Summoning" as he slams his hand on the floor and disappears in a small cloud of smoke.
Mizuki glanced at Akato and nodded at him, "Be careful, Akato!" She sighed, she worried something would happen with everyone separating and they wouldn't be able to find each other. She knew her friends could handle themselves though and she didn't saw more, sensing Akato had something on his mind anyways.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #5050
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I wonder if you know. o.o ))

Lone smiled looking into her golden warm eyes, "You can't really help me with this problem." He sighed looking back down at the ground, "It's a little more complex than that..." He laughed a little feeling Mizuke punch him gently on the arm.
(( Lol xD maybe! ))

Mizuki shrugged, "How ever complex." She grinned again, "You wanna talk we can." She offered, she wanted to give him his space but she thought he may want someone else to tell. She could tell this really bothered him. She glance down at Ignis for a second then back at Lone, the dream bothering her again. She focused back on Lone.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #5051
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Koga growled as he grabbed Miyo before he kicked her and protected her from his kick as the other pack members attacked Masamune
"Well you did good,now i know why i was born from the the love to protent you"said Masamune as he change into a woman with long, wavy, flowing hair which is golden orange. She wore a soft lime green dress that reaches down to her feet.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #5052
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara kept walking beside Alucard as she kept looking around "If there are vampires out here looks like they are keeping quiet..." said Kara "Or waiting for a chance to strike and take our blood..." she then sighed "Or should I say my blood... they probably just kill you..." said Kara as she looked down at the ground.
alucard shook his head, i doubt its vamps kara

Old 02-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #5053
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Well you did good,now i know why i was born from the the love to protent you"said Masamune as he change into a woman with long, wavy, flowing hair which is golden orange. She wore a soft lime green dress that reaches down to her feet.
"Wow... didn't see that coming," said Twig
"Yeah," said Shadow "Masamune is actually a girl?"
Old 02-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #5054
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(( Lol xD maybe! ))

Mizuki shrugged, "How ever complex." She grinned again, "You wanna talk we can." She offered, she wanted to give him his space but she thought he may want someone else to tell. She could tell this really bothered him. She glance down at Ignis for a second then back at Lone, the dream bothering her again. She focused back on Lone.
(( I bet you do. xD ))

Lone saw her glance down at Ignis, "You should go spend sometime with him. You two haven't seen each other in a while..." He looked back at her with a smile, "Maybe later I'll talk to you about it." His eyes look up at the stars in the sky, "But right now wouldn't be a good time."

Old 02-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #5055
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
alucard shook his head, i doubt its vamps kara
"Yeah... your probably right..." said Kara "but still... how long has it been since you last had some blood Alucard?" asked Kara as blood was on her mind because she knew somthing was out there.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #5056
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Yeah... your probably right..." said Kara "but still... how long has it been since you last had some blood Alucard?" asked Kara as blood was on her mind because she knew somthing was out there.
alucard looked at kara, idk ben awhile

Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #5057
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I bet you do. xD ))

Lone saw her glance down at Ignis, "You should go spend sometime with him. You two haven't seen each other in a while..." He looked back at her with a smile, "Maybe later I'll talk to you about it." His eyes look up at the stars in the sky, "But right now wouldn't be a good time."
Mizuki shook her head, "I'm talking to you right now. You dont have to tell me if you don't want to." She yawned and looked up at the sky too. She smiled, "I love the stars." She admitted. Then she looked at the moon and felt the same familiar feeling she always felt when she saw the moon.. The feeling it was drawing her to it. She smiled.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #5058
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Akato appears in the Awai Wolves Grounds and is welcomed by all the wolves.

"So what brings you here at this hour?" Adam asks.

"I dont know, I thought I should visit and pay my respects" Akato says.

"So thats it then, you miss your family again dont you?" asks Cherry.

"Look at you, your belly is huge those pups are coming any day soon huh, and yea your right" Akato replys.

"Yep, Adam said he would name one after you" Cherry says.

"Haha that great" he says smiling.

"Come Akato, lets go to the altar we have things to discuss with the alpha he says hes been meaning to see you he has a gift for you" Adam says seriously.

"Umm Ok I guess, its been good seeing you Cherry tell me when the pups are here" Akato says as he follows Adam into the altar.

As they enter the altar Akato and Adam are greeted by the Alpha.

"Akato Awai it is time to undo another part of your seal" the Alpha says.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #5059
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
alucard looked at kara, idk ben awhile
"I thought so..." said Kara as she looked back at him "Don't you ever get thirsty?"
Old 02-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #5060
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

alucard stoped, "not really kara."