Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default dat batley of da oldies- axiunn vs hidan

yea im gonna just go ahead and skip a few character development arcs and go straight to my final character. for the lulz hidan first, hueco mundo
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: dat batley of da oldies- axiunn vs hidan

so does final form mean you start out released already?
If thats right imma start out in bankai
Old 02-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

He meant that this is his final character. Not that you start off in your final form. xD

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Like i know that already ><

*Walking through the dessert looking for a hollow to slay, i sense a nice feel of reistu and recognized it from somewhere before* *Then seeing a espada in the corner of my eye its revealed to be none other than Jun* Oh great.
Hado #4 White Lightning
*Setting off a slight beam of lightning going towards his chest, i pull out my weapon out from my belt in front and point it*
Bow down,Masacrar
*My dark purple sword shifts into, another sword which is all white in every feature, but proudly makes creasent moon shaped scythe, each having a dull glowing triangle attached to the chain*
I Ready Hollow!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

not i ready
*IM* sorry that was sloppy
it wont be again
Old 02-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Like i know that already ><

*Walking through the dessert looking for a hollow to slay, i sense a nice feel of reistu and recognized it from somewhere before* *Then seeing a espada in the corner of my eye its revealed to be none other than Jun* Oh great.
Hado #4 White Lightning
*Setting off a slight beam of lightning going towards his chest, i pull out my weapon out from my belt in front and point it*
Bow down,Masacrar
*My dark purple sword shifts into, another sword which is all white in every feature, but proudly makes creasent moon shaped scythe, each having a dull glowing triangle attached to the chain*
I Ready Hollow!
*I suddenly see this flash of light surging at me, I merely stand their reaching out with my mind and reiatsu and erect a barrier, its existence almost ethereal as it appears as only a waver in the air aside from the star like points created from the deflected beam spreading in all directions. "Ahh, you." my voice resounding almost doubled but not quite. "hidan correct, you are in here somewhere." I say tapping a finger against my head and the partial mask on my face. "altho you'd do well to notice that I am not the jun you know, let me display to you my complete power you saw only a mere fraction before." I reach across me and grab the handle of a broadsword, strapped across my back oddly in the fact that its upside down and angled so that the blade is drawn from under my arm. I flash forward, a silent but intensely fast and flawless step. The wind blows forward at you as I halt and instead of drawing my sword I release a burst of force in the same ethereal manner as my earlier barrier. hardly see able but with enough force to put a serious dent into your bones it surges forward from me aiming to knock you back, not with reiatsu but the force generated in its summoning and manipulation. I then step in and draw my blade slashing down aiming to cut your ankle then a return stroke upwards aiming for your neck for a swift beheading. The slash flashes in a blue streak and I hold the stance.

A bright blue blade shimmers in the moonlight, it's blade split ever so slightly down the middle, just enough for the blade of a sword to slip in until its caught. "My every step heralds your doom, your bankai couldn't even stand against me now."*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #7
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hado 58 Tenran ,
*After those words i throw my weapons in the air as they extend up my free hands cast a powerful wind kido, the masterful kido usage ive obtained from over the years now increases the power in every kido move i conduct*
*This tornado strength super gust shouldve canceled your attack, the weapons easily swayed in your direction now fly downwards in perfect position at your combo, the scythe blown your way then blocks your ankle slash then dropping down again to keep your other attack blocked as well , the sharpened katana then crashes downwards into your neck, the reistu around us adds to power of the sword making heavier, hopefully getting a hole through your throat the sword is yanked back to me as the scythe returns making a slash coming from behind your back*
*Kicking towards your chest with brute force knocking a good distance for me and hopefully making you clash into the on coming scythe flying back towards me*
"OH is that right?"
*The bottom of both triangle shaped chain attachments suddenly opens up and releases a multi-colored gas then surrounding me*
Your not getting away this time !
*The super humid Mist floats around you every second adding more of itself to populate the stage enough* Massacre Scene !
*All the gas above you solifiys itself and turns into 100s of sharp swords the showering down onto you either stabbing you to death or raining the deadly liquid poison which drips off it but not in a large amount only a dip*
I will be named visord king when i kill you !!!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

ill have this done tomarrow

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

straight up lagging it
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

i tried countering..finished it and the forum went down when i tried to post now i just dont feel good

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

oh i get you then
Old 03-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #12
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

bumpy***