Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Just realized something...

I'm not sure if this is coincidence or not, but we all know how Kishi likes to repeat things in the series.

In the most recent chapter it showed Hinata saying how she wasn't going to follow Naruto anymore, but rather be by his side. Could Hinata play an important role in helping Naruto defeat Tobi, Madara, or Sasuke?

If we look at past events, Mito Uzumaki helped Hashirama Senju by sealing the Nine-tails (Kurama) inside herself.

Then we see Kushina assisting Minato to keep the Nine-tails under control so that he may use the Death Reaper Seal. She even offered to seal the Nine-tails within herself and have it die along with her.

Will Hinata do something drastic to aid Naruto? Granted she already did in the Pain Arc but I have to wonder...

Opinions?
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Just realized something...

Pain sparred her. Madara and Saskue will show no mercy she will die and she can't do much to Sasuke or Madara. Only Naruto, Guy(gates), Kakashi, 5 kages, and Killer B can harm Sasuke or Madara and Dauri could possibly delay Sasuke. I didn't mention Tobi because only Naruto can even think about harming him.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Heir View Post
I'm not sure if this is coincidence or not, but we all know how Kishi likes to repeat things in the series.

In the most recent chapter it showed Hinata saying how she wasn't going to follow Naruto anymore, but rather be by his side. Could Hinata play an important role in helping Naruto defeat Tobi, Madara, or Sasuke?

If we look at past events, Mito Uzumaki helped Hashirama Senju by sealing the Nine-tails (Kurama) inside herself.

Then we see Kushina assisting Minato to keep the Nine-tails under control so that he may use the Death Reaper Seal. She even offered to seal the Nine-tails within herself and have it die along with her.

Will Hinata do something drastic to aid Naruto? Granted she already did in the Pain Arc but I have to wonder...

Opinions?
She already did in the Pain Arc! it was spectacular, I actually thought Sakura would have been the one to do it, but yea!
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She doesnt know any fuinjustsu/ seal jutsus ...
Might_GAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
She already did in the Pain Arc! it was spectacular, I actually thought Sakura would have been the one to do it, but yea!
Did you not read my original post? I said I knew she did in the Pain Arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Might_GAI View Post
She doesnt know any fuinjustsu/ seal jutsus ...
As far as we know. The only sealing jutsu they've shown us is the sealing technique that seals the Byakugan away when a Branched member dies.Who knows what other things they are hiding. As a Main Branch member I wouldn't be surprised if she knew the clan's secrets, even if her father doesn't see her fit to lead it.
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yeah I never understood why Sakura just did nothing. USually she runs out into the middle and does no good, but at least tries.

Its obvious Hinata will try to aid Naruto. I don't know about Sakura. Either one could possibly try to lay down their life for him tho. (Although with Sasuke involved this time sakura might really get in there)
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Pain sparred her.
No, he did not. There was no sparring whatsoever. He handily knocked her down.

Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

At this point, Sakura is desperate to relieve Naruto of his burdens, even if he isn't as willing to let them go. She's doing it out of guilt and camaraderie, whereas Hinata is coming to his aid out of passion and a desire to see herself as worthy of his love.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #9
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

yes yes, I did read your original post, I know you acknowledged it, i was just repeating it, saying that it has already been done! I know he likes to repeat himself, but only from generation to generation, not constantly within the same generation.

I am not sure what will happen here, I don't think anything like this has happened tbh. The reason why Hinata/Nauto covers Kushina/Minato was the whole village being attacked/destroyed deal, history repeated itself there perfectly. The only foreshadowing I think we could look at would be the end of the Pain arc where Nagato is talking about some of the details of the last great ninja war.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:50 AM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Yes but Mito was far more stronger than Hinata is -.- .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #11
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I was wondering will Hinata's father approve of Naruto and Hinata... XD

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
yes yes, I did read your original post, I know you acknowledged it, i was just repeating it, saying that it has already been done! I know he likes to repeat himself, but only from generation to generation, not constantly within the same generation.

I am not sure what will happen here, I don't think anything like this has happened tbh. The reason why Hinata/Nauto covers Kushina/Minato was the whole village being attacked/destroyed deal, history repeated itself there perfectly. The only foreshadowing I think we could look at would be the end of the Pain arc where Nagato is talking about some of the details of the last great ninja war.
Sakura is more like Kushina if you ask me and kinda resembles her... so what history repeat itself?
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #13
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Sakura does resemble kushina both characteristicly and personality wise but...she doesn't even nearly deserve naruto as much as Hinata does....but hey.i don't mind as long as naruto gets one of them he cant stay pure forever if you know what i mean
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #14
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Sakura does resemble kushina both characteristicly and personality wise but...she doesn't even nearly deserve naruto as much as Hinata does....but hey.i don't mind as long as naruto gets one of them he cant stay pure forever if you know what i mean
deserve? Hinata doesn't deserve him neither... I mean I wouldn't like someone who watches me be my wife *shudders* that just plain freaking crazy. Also the love is one-sided
Old 02-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #15
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Your obviously naru-saku fan.... and obviously hinata didn't just watch...unless sakura...who has only been friendly with him...hinata has shown her affection openly...but at first naruto was to stupid to notice and the second time when she confessed...he had his head to full with dealing with pain...
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #16
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
No, he did not. There was no sparring whatsoever. He handily knocked her down.

He could have ripped her head off just saying.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #17
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Your obviously naru-saku fan.... and obviously hinata didn't just watch...unless sakura...who has only been friendly with him...hinata has shown her affection openly...but at first naruto was to stupid to notice and the second time when she confessed...he had his head to full with dealing with pain...
True, I'm a Narusaku fan, but what I say does make sense and just because Hinata love Naruto don't mean Naruto loves her it would be better to not have any pairings at all
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #18
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sorry, but Hinata would be less than useless against Tobi/Madara/Sasuke. Even more useless than she was against Pain.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #19
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Yes but Mito was far more stronger than Hinata is -.- .
And so was Kushina. Hinata would just charge out into battle and then Naruto would have to worry about protecting her. Hopefully she won't be stupid enough to do that, but you never know.... She hasn't really shown much brain power in the past.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #20
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Noone is as useless as sakura noone i tell u... Noone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote