Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #181
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 36:63 ovnoC GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
No he won't. He enjoys trolling his fans. I find the whole dance funny.

YouTube:

YouTube:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #182
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think Anakin was a pimp. He turned out a leader of a planet and turned her into a cradle robber. I mean it's pretty funny in hindsight.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #183
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I just heard George Lucas wants Live Action Star Wars.
David HassleHoff was in talks to play a Grand Admiral

and Lucas wanted NBSG style fights..meaning he's likely gonna massively depower the EU if he's not careful

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Underworld

Currently George Lucas is 67 years old. I wonder how far he will go.

At least another decade?
Some directors have continued well into their 90's there is a theatre and soap opera Actor and director in Germany who was a friend of Adolf Hitler is 106 and is still going strong

Lucas may be doing this when our children are posting on this site ranting about him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
That's funny considering that he announced that he was retiring after Red Tails since he was tired of taking crap from his "fans."
Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #184
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
and Lucas wanted NBSG style fights..meaning he's likely gonna massively depower the EU if he's not careful
So is Lucas going to declare much of EU non canon?

Does he even like EU?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #185
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So is Lucas going to declare much of EU non canon?

Does he even like EU?
it depends on how much cocaine he does that..day

one time he even declared it an official alternate universe..then he quickly restated it then said it again..then restated it

guys all over the damn place
Old 02-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #186
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

one time he even declared it an official alternate universe..then he quickly restated it then said it again..then restated it

guys all over the damn place

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #187
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

YouTube:
Owned.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #188
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
YouTube:
Owned.
With .45 caliber explosive rounds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #189
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

she lives in a freaking Ranch and she's complaining about cleaning the god damn kitchen?

damnit that pisses me off..one time I had a fever and had to set up a freaken electric fence across 100 acres in 20 degrees

and she's crying because her pops makes her clean her crap up?

fork her

Last edited by Wooster; 02-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #190
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How come no pays me to wash the dishes and make my bed?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #191
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
see if Sentry or one the MVC guys really wanted too they could take stuff like this and Yamato..and absolutely screw over every one in the staff..the site itself
None of those cretins have the stones -- or the smarts -- to pull that off. I wouldn't worry about them.

Quote:
i mean these idiots have absolutely no idea, they think their invulnerable and I honestly worry about this because..it comes back on us
Not sure I agree. The place is really as bad as it can get, anyway.

Quote:
he;'s not the only one.
Oh, I know. Onitasku as well, or whatever his name is, and the rest of the staff by association.

Quote:
I was just tossing the example out but Spartan too? God damn
Don't you remember his riveting tale about the OBD being worse than rapists?

Quote:
the MF Mods are just as bad...they used the IRL harassment Shingan No Sora endured..and his subsequent melt down and wrist slitting to accuse me of basically organizing and bullying him into attempted suicide

then lies and said several other posters came forward about myself..Kal El and a few other OBD'ers of debating them into suicide..that we were a satantic force
I don't see the problem. If someone wants to kill themselves over stuff on the internet, they should be allowed to. Worthless.

Quote:
the stupid part is..they banned pennywise..and then months after he's gone tried to claim he did the same

Pennywise is Emperor joker..EJ is a god damn saint I swear he's a friggen saint..do you know any time that he's ever been mean to any one? I mean my god..the guy even extends some basic courtesy to trolls..for gods sakes
Well, damn. I literally can't think of a single time EJ's done anything even remotely bad. One of the nicest people I've seen on the internet, and I've seen a lot.

Quote:
Naruto mind you..isn't that far off and in some ways he's worse because he actually tries to defend his position..where the MF'ers are more like Gordon Smith from cbr..in the "I wont even waste time justifying myself to you" sense

dealing with Naruto is worse then talking to a wall..at least a wall doesn't answer back with an endless stream of cop outs and lies
Oh, I don't know about that. You can't strip away a wall's power and come up with quite a few nice ways to make it suffer, can you now?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #192
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
None of those cretins have the stones -- or the smarts -- to pull that off. I wouldn't worry about them.
sorry but if you value your sub-section i recommend you 'keep quiet' about its weakness

however i dont really care what you say here, il keep it here

Last edited by colorles; 02-11-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #193
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

You are mistaken.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #194
colorles
Banned

Quote:
You are mistaken.
so your speaking of your own 'admins'? heheh

lol sorry
Old 02-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #195
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

I was referring to the likes of Sentry and the other idiots from MVC.

Sorry for the confusion, unless I'm missing something here.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #196
colorles
Banned

Quote:
I was referring to the likes of Sentry and the other idiots from MVC.

Sorry for the confusion, unless I'm missing something here.
heh,,so you are speaking of MVC....

look just keep such things here; actually, dont even bother speaking of tha codec

Old 02-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #197
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

You thought otherwise? Not like I'm going to insult this forum's staff while talking to one of them.

But yeah, good idea. Not even interested in that hole, anyway. I'm probably a bigger threat to the OBD than the lot of them combined.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #198
colorles
Banned

very well
Old 02-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #199
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
George Lucas will write and produce the first season, and then "hand it off from there", while remaining executive producer and general overseer throughout the rest of the series
Minimal work and the fattest paycheck. Sounds like Lucas.

Zig can you find me info on the Wheel of Time movies supposedly in development? You're good at this stuff.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #200
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Anyone here read the Plagueis novel yet? I'm a few chapters in and enjoying it so far, though I'm kinda new to the EU.
Closed Thread