Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Fire Lord Ozai vs Sasuke

Fight to death

Who wins?

I go for Ozai, that guy can create fire jutsu by just waving his hand LOL

Just incase u all dont know whos Ozai is. Its this guy.
Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyeeHgYjL6U
Old 02-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Fire Lord Ozai vs Sasuke

Sasuke cuts off his head. P:

What's the best speed feat shown by Ozai? Ozai doesn't have the speed to react to Sasuke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasuke blitzes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 02-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

tie
Sasuke kills Ozai quickly but then trips on a rock and cracks his head open

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Sasuke cuts off his head. P:

What's the best speed feat shown by Ozai? Ozai doesn't have the speed to react to Sasuke.
How u know that Sasuke is fast enough than Ozai?

U seen his fight against Aaang? That guy flying like freaking twin turbo jet on his feet :O.

He also dodge those loads of compressed rock that destroyed entire rock cliff so easily :O
Old 02-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Narutoverse is far superior in speed to avatarverse

Old 02-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #7
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah, this thread reminds me why Avatar vs. Narutoverse matches were banned in the OBD.

Because they're terrible.

Sasuke kills him, then drowns in a bowl of soup.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Narutoverse is far superior in speed to avatarverse
How u know? last time i know "avatar verse" uses nature element. Meaning their lightning move same fast as Nature lightning, I see zuko been dodging Azula lightning LOL.

Also on Naruto verse Kirin -> because it uses "Nature element" it move fast and make it impossible to dodge and its known the fastest attack in naruto verse.

Sooo I don't see how Sasuke body can move faster than lightning.

Ozai can use lightning too Ozai lightning is faster to execute than Sasuke Chidori -> uses hand seal.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
How u know? last time i know "avatar verse" uses nature element. Meaning their lightning move same fast as Nature lightning, I see zuko been dodging Azula lightning LOL.

Also on Naruto verse Kirin -> because it uses "Nature element" it move fast and make it impossible to dodge and its known the fastest attack in naruto verse.

Ozai can use lightning too Ozai lightning is faster to execute than Sasuke Chidori -> uses hand seal.
Umm no avatar lightning isn't even close to being comparable to real lightning.

Also Kirin is nowhere near the fastest attack anymore.

Anyway Sasuke doesn't need to use a jutsu he just blitzes him. Which means he is fast enough to run up to Ozai and slash his throat with a kunai before Ozai can even see that he has moved.

You obviously have no idea how fast narutoverse is. I suggest you go do some research.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
Lemonadez
Genin

No idea because Kishi never said how "fast" they are.

On the fight between Danzo and Sasuke. it stated there that Izanagi can last up to 60 seconds before it eye closed. -> So How u explain that Sasuke attacking Danzou must take more than 60 seconds because Izanagi closed its eye for every 60 seconds. How many eyes did it closed 9? Because Danzou posses 10 Sharingan.

WoW talk about Speed blitz sasuke.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No idea because Kishi never said how "fast" they are.

On the fight between Danzo and Sasuke. it stated there that Izanagi can last up to 60 seconds before it eye closed. -> So How u explain that Sasuke attacking Danzou must take more than 60 seconds because Izanagi closed its eye for every 60 seconds. How many eyes did it closed 9? Because Danzou posses 10 Sharingan.

WoW talk about Speed blitz sasuke.
Did you also notice Sasuke standing around for half the fight wasting time so that the eyes would close? I guess you didn't.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
aannnnndddd now you've gone and claimed a character inferior to spiderman has.. relativistic reaction time

way to go son..
Old 02-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Sasuke roflblitzes. But since you aren't going to belive that, for the sake of debate, we'll say he doesn't. Anyway chidori is faster. Hand seals take no time at all. And Sasuke doesn't even need and hand signs for chidori anymore. When you've mastered a jutsu, you require less and less seals for it. I've seen Sasuke use none, and even Tobirama needs only One seal for Water dragon jutsu when it normally has a CRAP TON of them.

Avatar Lightning is Chi based. Like Sasuke's is chakra based. No its not as fast as Kirin or pure lightning. Nice try though. And all forms of energy are equal in these debates.

Susano'o pretty much blocks everything Ozai has. And no Sozin's comet. Without it Ozai is virtually featless, and can't use any of his fire techniques to the extent we've seen him use them.

Btw, Ozai goes crazy with fire. Which=heated atmosphere. The constant fire techniques=Kirin spam.

Ozai really has no chance at all. Blitzing or not.

And thats not even factoring in his Chidori variants, genjutsu, etc. We could just say Susano'o Genjutsu, GG. lol

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-10-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Everytime in a Narutoverse vs Avatarverse thread I see few comments always every single time.

Like this one.

Quote:
Anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
Ah, this thread reminds me why Avatar vs. Narutoverse matches were banned in the OBD.

Because they're terrible.

Sasuke kills him, then drowns in a bowl of soup.
This guy understands.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We don't like trolls.