Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

No one knows any super strong attack best we can do is speculate because we are probably not going to see anything cannon from him. But if you add hype he was regarded as God of Shinobi while A was still in charge so he should be able to win in a fight with hype.
e710 is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
No one knows any super strong attack best we can do is speculate because we are probably not going to see anything cannon from him. But if you add hype he was regarded as God of Shinobi while A was still in charge so he should be able to win in a fight with hype.
Okay so he's super strong and is skilled and ninjustu, but what attack does he have that's going to harm A?
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Okay so he's super strong and is skilled and ninjustu, but what attack does he have that's going to harm A?
I'm not saying he will harm A. Just saying in a match with hype the 3rd hokage is god of shinobi.
e710 is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #24
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I'm not saying he will harm A. Just saying in a match with hype the 3rd hokage is god of shinobi.
This isn't a match of hype though.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #25
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I'm not saying he will harm A. Just saying in a match with hype the 3rd hokage is god of shinobi.
Hype works for A too. A was the fastest man alive. And Saru's only feats weren't very impressive, so even hype won't stop him from getting blitzed. Especially in his old age.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #26
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
No, I said, feats has nothing to do with hype. I asked why hype wasnt valid, you said "because its a feat based system" well then why? Its not that hard to get I want to know why youre not supposed to use hype here and why its not valid evidence. I think its common sense to think of hype as perfectly valid so i want to know why you dont think so.
only dishonest tards use hype and implied capacity..instead of consistent showings


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Did you create your friend? hmm dont think so. Maybe if you had actually created this universe, if you said that then itd be true.
and if I was a hack with no talent who can't even keep his own universe straight- what value would my statement have

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
/facepalm

Kishi didn't say he was the strongest Hokage, a character did, so it'd be the exact same thing as me saying my friend is the strongest person in the world.

Besides he also stated that Minato was the strongest Hokage ever, same with the 1st. This is old Hiruzen anyways, so any point regarding his hype is invalid.

Oh okay, if he's the strongest Kage, then can you tell me which of his super strong attacks kills A?
if he was the strongest Kage to ever exist he'd be superior to the Third Raikage a man who stalemated a god damn Bijuu

if that's the case why didn't he personally walk into the Uchiha compound and using non lethal force humiliate the entire clan under ten seconds and then warn them of the price they'd pay for treason? that would even be keeping with his world views due using non lethal force.

Hell why didn't He personally man handled Madara kill him and shove the kyuubi right back into Kushina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
I can say my friend is the strongest person in the world, but that likely isn't true, he may be strong, but there's no way of me knowing everyone in the world's strength.

A turns the old man into dust.

bingo
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #27
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
/facepalm

Kishi didn't say he was the strongest Hokage, a character did, so it'd be the exact same thing as me saying my friend is the strongest person in the world.

Besides he also stated that Minato was the strongest Hokage ever, same with the 1st. This is old Hiruzen anyways, so any point regarding his hype is invalid.

Oh okay, if he's the strongest Kage, then can you tell me which of his super strong attacks kills A?
Yeah the character thats the smartest in the Narutoverse? I guess we just ignore him. KISHI said he was the strongest Hokage but that's not what makes a difference KABUTO said he was the strongest kage, not hokage, but kage, this was when A was kage.

When did he say Minato was the strongest hokage? Hiruzen beat the first hokage and tobirama @ the same time, and the 1st Hokage beat Kurama and EMS Madara, why are you acting like Kishi said every single kage was the strongest? Hiruzen beat all of them before, & Minatos unrelated because kabuto still said that Hiruzen in his old age is stronger than A even if he were stronger than Hiruzen

Rikudo Sennin is the strongest ninja to ever live? can you tell me what one of his super strong attacks kills Sakura?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
only dishonest tards use hype and implied capacity..instead of consistent showings
This post just insult quite alot of BattleGround members...
Quote:
and if I was a hack with no talent who can't even keep his own universe straight- what value would my statement have
Well since you created the universe whatever you say is fact so it would have canon value
Quote:
if he was the strongest Kage to ever exist he'd be superior to the Third Raikage a man who stalemated a god damn Bijuu
He was the strongest kage at that itme, but yes Prime Sarutobi rapes any other kage easy.

Quote:
if that's the case why didn't he personally walk into the Uchiha compound and using non lethal force humiliate the entire clan under ten seconds and then warn them of the price they'd pay for treason? that would even be keeping with his world views due using non lethal force.
Because of his character which isnt accepted here otherwise Naruto would loose to Sakura

Quote:
Hell why didn't He personally man handled Madara kill him and shove the kyuubi right back into Kushina?
bingo
see above please

So..you still didnt give me ANYTHING that explains why hype shouldnt be used other than "cause only tards use it", support that please..
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 01:16 AM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Yeah the character thats the smartest in the Narutoverse? I guess we just ignore him. KISHI said he was the strongest Hokage but that's not what makes a difference KABUTO said he was the strongest kage, not hokage, but kage, this was when A was kage.
who gives a god damn what Kishi says feats matter nothing else does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
When did he say Minato was the strongest hokage? Hiruzen beat the first hokage and tobirama @ the same time, and the 1st Hokage beat Kurama and EMS Madara, why are you acting like Kishi said every single kage was the strongest? Hiruzen beat all of them before, & Minatos unrelated because kabuto still said that Hiruzen in his old age is stronger than A even if he were stronger than Hiruzen
lol more character statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Rikudo Sennin is the strongest ninja to ever live? can you tell me what one of his super strong attacks kills Sakura?
is he? he did something on panel?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
This post just insult quite alot of BattleGround members...
really? one of the new edicts announced when herokings had his titty attack was that from now on you need to grow a thick skin and stop being hypersensitive

and if they feel insulted all the better maybe then they'll sober to the truth..that things will be done the proper way from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Well since you created the universe whatever you say is fact so it would have canon value
nonsense what ever I show you matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
]He was the strongest kage at that itme, but yes Prime Sarutobi rapes any other kage easy.
not true assumes facts not in evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Because of his character which isnt accepted here otherwise Naruto would loose to Sakura
his character? not true he was perfectly willing to fight his senseis perfectly willing to lay a beat down on Orochimaru

he faced demented racists who were hell bent on reducing the rest of his village to second class citizens who considered him and all others not uchiha subhuman...you seriously are gonna claim he wouldn't utterly ruin them all in mere seconds..if he could have? to save thousands more?

he absolutely would have..so are now in a corner NL..you have to acknowledge one of the following things.. That Sarutobi could have done it..and had shown a willingness to do under similar circumstances and did not..either because A: He's a retard and a coward B: PIS exists at which case you'd have to exclude it.

The other option is that..no in fact Masashi Kishimoto being a horrible writer talked out from his rear end like usual and statements even from authors of quality fictions..are barely tolerable that from some one who is just plain terrible..and inconsistent just aint cut it

and as usual Kishi was full of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
So..you still didnt give me ANYTHING that explains why hype shouldnt be used other than "cause only tards use it", support that please..
because consistent Feats are all that matter
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #29
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
who gives a god damn what Kishi says feats matter nothing else does
Im completely baffled anyone in their right mind would say something so ridiculous, seriously man what..?
Quote:
lol more character statements
which arent valid why?
also lol quite the double standard "A said he was the fastest shinobi alive" hmmmmmmm
Quote:
is he? he did something on panel?
LOL youve gotta be kidding, yep its official guys Rikudo Sennin looses to Sakura
Quote:
really? one of the new edicts announced when herokings had his titty attack was that from now on you need to grow a thick skin and stop being hypersensitive

and if they feel insulted all the better maybe then they'll sober to the truth..that things will be done the proper way from now on
I was just talking about you know the rules of the forum about you know 1. Be Civil

- Keep discussions civil and respectful. Debate is good, flaming and harassment are not.
I kinda expect a mod of all people to follow them!
Quote:
nonsense what ever I show you matters
I like how youre calling everything I say nonsense with absolute nothing to back it up. Okay, why is it nonsense that you the god of the univese say something? that's ridiculous Im extremely shocked someone would really believe this. If kishi said everyone in the Naruto thought 4+4=23 then its true end of story jusut because he doesnt show an on panel where someone says "4+4=23" then its not true? where is this logic, he made the damn manga I want to see real argument from you that says clearly why not too accept hype or what kishi said. because this is very very very baffling I have no idea why you would ever argue against the creator of the manga. Look @ your first sentence, "who gives a god damn what Kishi says"..thats something Id put into my signature just to get a good laugh I want to see what your logic is, I really really dont understand at all why you would believe that.
Quote:
not true assumes facts not in evidence
k after ignoring the Creator Of The Manga, let's ignore the smartest Naruto character too then
Quote:
his character? not true he was perfectly willing to fight his senseis perfectly willing to lay a beat down on Orochimaru
he faced demented racists who were hell bent on reducing the rest of his village to second class citizens who considered him and all others not uchiha subhuman...you seriously are gonna claim he wouldn't utterly ruin them all in mere seconds..if he could have? to save thousands more?

he absolutely would have..so are now in a corner NL..you have to acknowledge one of the following things.. That Sarutobi could have done it..and had shown a willingness to do under similar circumstances and did not..either because A: He's a retard and a coward B: PIS exists at which case you'd have to exclude it.

The other option is that..no in fact Masashi Kishimoto being a horrible writer talked out from his rear end like usual and statements even from authors of quality fictions..are barely tolerable that from some one who is just plain terrible..and inconsistent just aint cut it
Right the reason Jiraiya didnt say "ok Oro lets kill the orphans" & the same reason Oro got out alive against Hiruzen when they first encountered? Hiruzen said like 10 times that he was too soft and he didnt kill him back then
Quote:
The other option is that..no in fact Masashi Kishimoto being a horrible writer talked out from his rear end like usual and statements even from authors of quality fictions..are barely tolerable that from some one who is just plain terrible..and inconsistent just aint cut it

and as usual Kishi was full of crap
Wow..just because YOU dont like Kishi doesnt mean everything HE says in HIS own universe isnt fact. Its really not my fault you dont like him and think hype isnt valid but it still is.

why isnt hype valid I mean really how hard is this to understand. IWD your logic is ridiculous I really want clarification really really really urgently want it.

Quote:
because consistent Feats are all that matter
Lol
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 AM   #30
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 5
waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Im completely baffled anyone in their right mind would say something so ridiculous, seriously man what..?
which arent valid why?
No one cares what Kishi says. He doesn't even know how long five seconds is, so can't be trusted with any information at all. If no-one has ever shown it, it doesn't exist.
Quote:
LOL youve gotta be kidding, yep its official guys Rikudo Sennin looses to Sakura
There is no real evidence Rikudo Sennin even existed. So putting him against Sakura is a moot point.
Quote:
I was just talking about you know the rules of the forum about you know 1. Be Civil

- Keep discussions civil and respectful. Debate is good, flaming and harassment are not.
I kinda expect a mod of all people to follow them!
He's not flaming, he is stating facts.
Quote:
I like how youre calling everything I say nonsense with absolute nothing to back it up. Okay, why is it nonsense that you the god of the univese say something? that's ridiculous Im extremely shocked someone would really believe this. If kishi said everyone in the Naruto thought 4+4=23 then its true end of story jusut because he doesnt show an on panel where someone says "4+4=23" then its not true? where is this logic, he made the damn manga
If the god of this universe existed and he told you houses are made of jelly, the moon doesn't exist, and cars move at lightspeed, would you believe him?
waterluffyG2 is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Im completely baffled anyone in their right mind would say something so ridiculous, seriously man what..?
he's a writer an unreliable narrator writers screw up all the time even the good ones

during the TV show run Joss Whedon said Buffy was on par with Spiderman yet physically a 13 year old Cassandra Cain had better feats then Buffy did and The Punisher had better strength feats...both of those people are insects to spiderman

do we take his comment as fact and argue it despite not showing it at all? Despite Buffy straining to lift a ton?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
which arent valid why?
because spoken word has less value than tangible quantifiable feats some character statements can be trusted because feats at least hint at the possibility...

but all Hiruzen has is the zombie fight which was bad..and spoken word

I'm not saying he isn't very powerful that much is obvious IIRC I think he even did pretty well against the kyuubi but to claim he can solo the kages is a bit much to claim he can fight against the third or fourth raikage is silly


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
also lol quite the double standard "A said he was the fastest shinobi alive" hmmmmmmm
double standard my balls I've always maintained Gai was fatser


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
LOL youve gotta be kidding, yep its official guys Rikudo Sennin looses to Sakura
can you prove to me he did half the crap they claimed he did beyond creating the Bijuu? and we have no idea how he did it for all we know it involved a massive multi hour long ritual with hundreds of his disciples backing him up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I was just talking about you know the rules of the forum about you know 1. Be Civil

- Keep discussions civil and respectful. Debate is good, flaming and harassment are not.
I kinda expect a mod of all people to follow them!
I refer to this

while I'm going to protect your basic human decency you will not be walked on egg shells too by myself or any of the posters in this section..

what I said was hardly flaming it was a statement of fact an assessment of a major and crippling flaw in the capacity of many debaters here.. many of whom I have zero issues with beyond that and welcome them to change


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I like how youre calling everything I say nonsense with absolute nothing to back it up. Okay, why is it nonsense that you the god of the univese say something? that's ridiculous Im extremely shocked someone would really believe this. If kishi said everyone in the Naruto thought 4+4=23 then its true end of story jusut because he doesnt show an on panel where someone says "4+4=23" then its not true? where is this logic, he made the damn manga I want to see real argument from you that says clearly why not too accept hype or what kishi said. because this is very very very baffling I have no idea why you would ever argue against the creator of the manga. Look @ your first sentence, "who gives a god damn what Kishi says"..thats something Id put into my signature just to get a good laugh I want to see what your logic is, I really really dont understand at all why you would believe that.
you want to know why this not valid I'll tell you why: because in a feat based debate system anything stated anything plot can be impeached and invalidated...the only thing that matters is consistent showings that is all, all other considerations are secondary and subject to invalidation at the consensus of the masses

this is not up for debate



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
k after ignoring the Creator Of The Manga, let's ignore the smartest Naruto character too then
Right the reason Jiraiya didnt say "ok Oro lets kill the orphans" & the same reason Oro got out alive against Hiruzen when they first encountered? Hiruzen said like 10 times that he was too soft and he didnt kill him back then
notice how none of this counters my "he beats them all so badly they end up an entire clan of Mohamid ali's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Wow..just because YOU dont like Kishi doesnt mean everything HE says in HIS own universe isnt fact. Its really not my fault you dont like him and think hype isnt valid but it still is.
no because he's a bad and inconsistent writer everything he says is suspect because he cannot maintain consistency it's difficult to take anything seriously because everything must be measured against the only thing that is barely consistent in his manga..the feats

oh and we do the same thing to western comics..we do the samething to bleach

why aren't you pitching temper tantrums there too?
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #32
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterluffyG2 View Post
No one cares what Kishi says. He doesn't even know how long five seconds is, so can't be trusted with any information at all. If no-one has ever shown it, it doesn't exist.

There is no real evidence Rikudo Sennin even existed. So putting him against Sakura is a moot point.

He's not flaming, he is stating facts.

If the god of this universe existed and he told you houses are made of jelly, the moon doesn't exist, and cars move at lightspeed, would you believe him?
Lol no one cares what the creator of the manga says. Its official, you guys know more than the author. I call BS but ok

Just because it might be a fact I'm stupid doesnt mean someone needs to say it, I quoted the rules lol. pretty ridiculous, alright waterluffy youre stupid and dumb as a brick obviously and I can say that even tho the rules directly contradict it. IWD said it hes a mod so that means I can!

If he said that, the houses would be made of jelly so yes I would. If Kishi said the houses in his universe were jelly he's not talking to the characters in Naruto they already know that. God tals to his other God friends who created their OWN universes & said "oh yeah NL and waterluffys universe their houses are made of jello" well they really are we're just fictional, he created us anything he says goes. Its pretty common sense the only reason its not common sense in your guys eyes is because it doesnt support you arguments here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
he's a writer an unreliable narrator writers screw up all the time even the good ones

during the TV show run Joss Whedon said Buffy was on par with Spiderman yet physically a 13 year old Cassandra Cain had better feats then Buffy did and The Punisher had better strength feats...both of those people are insects to spiderman

do we take his comment as fact and argue it despite not showing it at all? Despite Buffy straining to lift a ton?
Thats weird, he's discussing other universes, he didn't create those universes there's not a real way to gauge that. But yes Im pretty sure he knows his character enough. This has nothing to do with what th author says about his universe btw, Kishi might not know who "asdanmc" is but Kishi could say Naruto is stronger than him without knowing who it is in the first place its a little different from saying things about his characters that he created

Quote:
because spoken word has less value than tangible quantifiable feats some character statements can be trusted because feats at least hint at the possibility...
Good thing nothing contradicts it & everything supports it such as Kishi saying so himself, and Kabuto is the smartest Naruto character
Quote:
but all Hiruzen has is the zombie fight which was bad..and spoken word
and the author's word which>>>>>>>mine, yours and anyone on this forum and anyoe who isn't Kishi

Quote:
I'm not saying he isn't very powerful that much is obvious IIRC I think he even did pretty well against the kyuubi but to claim he can solo the kages is a bit much to claim he can fight against the third or fourth raikage is silly
I didnt say he can solo the kages I dont think anyone can do that but he wouldnt get destroyed, Im going by hype here its not my fault you think its stupid but Kishis word>yours so when he says Hiruzens stronger just because you think A or 3rd Raikage are teh bestssests characters evar it doesnt change them loosing to him.

Quote:
double standard my balls I've always maintained Gai was fatser
Oh ok well then Ive seen plenty other people use crap logic when it comes to that then lol

Quote:
can you prove to me he did half the crap they claimed he did beyond creating the Bijuu? and we have no idea how he did it for all we know it involved a massive multi hour long ritual with hundreds of his disciples backing him up
Yes, he had rinnegan I don't think anyone with rinnegan would be weak, he split the juubi up with bautsu sozo I thought it was obvious, well Im not getting into this because youre actually claiming Rikudou Senni was weak until we see on screen fact of him doing something so... lol

Quote:
I refer to this

while I'm going to protect your basic human decency you will not be walked on egg shells too by myself or any of the posters in this section..

what I said was hardly flaming it was a statement of fact an assessment of a major and crippling flaw in the capacity of many debaters here.. many of whom I have zero issues with beyond that and welcome them to change
Not just this, talking about in other threads whne you right out say "you're stupid, dumb' etc etc. just becayse someone wont be 'walked on eggshells too" doesnt mean you have the right to flame them lol its a rule for a reason just because they say something completely retarded doesnt change it. It might be a fact they could be the dumbets person in existence well so what rules are rules

I cant see that thread btw so IDK what you mean

Quote:
you want to know why this not valid I'll tell you why: because in a feat based debate system anything stated anything plot can be impeached and invalidated...the only thing that matters is consistent showings that is all, all other considerations are secondary and subject to invalidation at the consensus of the masses
OK so youre saying if you were using common sense and not following this stupid debate system you would agree that hype is perfectly acceptable right?

Quote:
this is not up for debate

notice how none of this counters my "he beats them all so badly they end up an entire clan of Mohamid ali's"
Yeah thats really weird he would have done that if (insert the part you ignored)
Quote:
no because he's a bad and inconsistent writer everything he says is suspect because he cannot maintain consistency it's difficult to take anything seriously because everything must be measured against the only thing that is barely consistent in his manga..the feats
oh and we do the same thing to western comics..we do the samething to bleach

why aren't you pitching temper tantrums there too?
wow
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #33
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Lol no one cares what the creator of the manga says. Its official, you guys know more than the author. I call BS but ok
want to allow fanwank and speculation as valid? Take your ftl rocks over to Space battles or movie codec

but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Just because it might be a fact I'm stupid doesnt mean someone needs to say it, I quoted the rules lol. pretty ridiculous, alright waterluffy youre stupid and dumb as a brick obviously and I can say that even tho the rules directly contradict it. IWD said it hes a mod so that means I can!
actually you calling waterluffy stupid when he has infact presented a superior argument..and used common sense and basic reasoning skills would constitute flaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
If he said that, the houses would be made of jelly so yes I would.
then your either blind or naive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Thats weird, he's discussing other universes, he didn't create those universes there's not a real way to gauge that. But yes Im pretty sure he knows his character enough. This has nothing to do with what th author says about his universe btw, Kishi might not know who "asdanmc" is but Kishi could say Naruto is stronger than him without knowing who it is in the first place its a little different from saying things about his characters that he created
actually Joss Whedon was writing for marvel comics while he had a character say that about Buffy on his show

so..he does in fact have the same authority as Kishi over the matter

and he's still absolutely 100% wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Good thing nothing contradicts it & everything supports it such as Kishi saying so himself, and Kabuto is the smartest Naruto character
and the author's word which>>>>>>>mine, yours and anyone on this forum and anyoe who isn't Kishi
\
no on panel feats support it..thus he's wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I didnt say he can solo the kages I dont think anyone can do that but he wouldnt get destroyed, Im going by hype here its not my fault you think its stupid but Kishis word>yours so when he says Hiruzens stronger just because you think A or 3rd Raikage are teh bestssests characters evar it doesnt change them loosing to him.
he'd be slaughtered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Oh ok well then Ive seen plenty other people use crap logic when it comes to that then lol
I know, i know you're sad the Naruto wank reign of this site that began in 2010 is ending now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Yes, he had rinnegan I don't think anyone with rinnegan would be weak, he split the juubi up with bautsu sozo I thought it was obvious, well Im not getting into this because youre actually claiming Rikudou Senni was weak until we see on screen fact of him doing something so... lol
I'm not saying he's weak I'm saying only a fanboy is gonna use him in a debate until he does something on panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Not just this, talking about in other threads whne you right out say "you're stupid, dumb' etc etc. just becayse someone wont be 'walked on eggshells too" doesnt mean you have the right to flame them lol its a rule for a reason just because they say something completely retarded doesnt change it. It might be a fact they could be the dumbets person in existence well so what rules are rules
no one is flaming any one..we're stating facts your getting upset
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #34
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
want to allow fanwank and speculation as valid? Take your ftl rocks over to Space battles or movie codec

but not here
This is personal attacks Ive said 1000 times I never said the rocks were FTL,you always seem to bring it up when youre loosing in a debate with me though huh I wonder
Quote:
actually you calling waterluffy stupid when he has infact presented a superior argument..and used common sense and basic reasoning skills would constitute flaming
Opinions opinions, why dont mods just judge the BG then because obviously everything you say is fact and you know hte superior argument.

I guess its only flaming when youre wrong. If youre a good debater you should be able to debate without resorting to insults & saying people are stupid, dumb as a brick etc.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=25
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=54

Quote:
then your either blind or naive

actually Joss Whedon was writing for marvel comics while he had a character say that about Buffy on his show

so..he does in fact have the same authority as Kishi over the matter

and he's still absolutely 100% wrong
Im blind or naive? Im not in denial about the obvious at least, that what Kishi said about his manga goes. Also thats about 2 different universes as I said, if Kishi wrote 2 manga entirely himself and said one charater wa stronger than another it doesnt matter what the precious OBD thought Kishi writes his own mangas

If I asked anyone who read the manga but didnt post here if Hiruzen was the strongest Kage, theyd say "why would I think that" "well Kishi said so" they wouldnt say "Kishi is stupid it doesnt matter what he says only what Hiruzen showed on panel" they would say "oh ok". This is complete common sense anyone who says otherwise is in the same position as you and the only way he can admit his favorite characters wins is by completely disregarding what the authorsays do you know how dumb that sounds?

Going by the DB. I guess Jiraiyas favorite food isnt garlic or he hasnt completed 1,839 missions or isnt 54 years old or birthday isnt November 11 because Kishi is stupid and he doesnt know anything, there was no on screen proof of any of this so we cant assume its true.

Quote:
\
no on panel feats support it..thus he's wrong



he'd be slaughtered
lol


Quote:
I know, i know you're sad the Naruto wank reign of this site that began in 2010 is ending now
Yep sure

Quote:
I'm not saying he's weak I'm saying only a fanboy is gonna use him in a debate until he does something on panel
Are you kidding why would I like hiruzen as a character, Im only saying he wins in a fight because hes obviously stronger. Kabuto, the smartest Naruto character said he was superior to the Raikage, & Masashi Kishimoto the creator of Naruto said he was superior to the raikage too. I thin im gonna trust them over what some average joe said on a Naruto forum because there wasnt an "on screen panel" of him kicking ass like Kishi said he can.



Quote:
no one is flaming any one..we're stating facts your getting upset
maybe not here but these 2 posts made me lol

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=25
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=54
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
This is personal attacks Ive said 1000 times I never said the rocks were FTL,you always seem to bring it up when youre loosing in a debate with me though huh I wonder
Who's loosing a debate lol? Goodness NL I'm doing just fine..in fact I've got a pretty much spotless record of victories here


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Opinions opinions, why dont mods just judge the BG then because obviously everything you say is fact and you know hte superior argument.
but Luffy is the one who made the arguments I'm merely pointing out to you..that you are to grow up..or get out


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
I guess its only flaming when youre wrong. If youre a good debater you should be able to debate without resorting to insults & saying people are stupid, dumb as a brick etc.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=25
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=54
no quality debater ever shied away from calling a rose bush a rose bush,.or a pile of crap..a pile of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Im blind or naive? Im not in denial about the obvious at least, that what Kishi said about his manga goes. Also thats about 2 different universes as I said, if Kishi wrote 2 manga entirely himself and said one charater wa stronger than another it doesnt matter what the precious OBD thought Kishi writes his own mangas
oh wow what a cop out

"duurr hurr IWD's a puppet of the OBD"

hey Waterluffy and Immoral Flame when have I ever parroted another OBD'ers arguments? You guys know me Waterluffy and I have butted heads in the past tell me..have I ever done that?


the rest of your post is just trolling out of frustration
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #36
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

I actually expected a decent response out of my post..the usual response when someone cant respond is "ur just trolling" sigh

particularly this but oh well its trolling
Quote:
If I asked anyone who read the manga but didnt post here if Hiruzen was the strongest Kage, theyd say "why would I think that" "well Kishi said so" they wouldnt say "Kishi is stupid it doesnt matter what he says only what Hiruzen showed on panel" they would say "oh ok". This is complete common sense anyone who says otherwise is in the same position as you and the only way he can admit his favorite characters wins is by completely disregarding what the authorsays do you know how dumb that sounds?

Going by the DB. I guess Jiraiyas favorite food isnt garlic or he hasnt completed 1,839 missions or isnt 54 years old or birthday isnt November 11 because Kishi is stupid and he doesnt know anything, there was no on screen proof of any of this so we cant assume its true.
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

because that's exactly what you're doing

but if you feel like your being singled out I can always go back to the policy that vivi and co adopted regarding you which was close every thread you make..and delete any post you make since..you and your falling rocks and Jupiter sized planet stuff..was so infuriating you put the site at risk when entire forums decided to invade the site..just to purge you and the rest of the narutards here
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #38
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Yeah the character thats the smartest in the Narutoverse? I guess we just ignore him. KISHI said he was the strongest Hokage but that's not what makes a difference KABUTO said he was the strongest kage, not hokage, but kage, this was when A was kage.

When did he say Minato was the strongest hokage? Hiruzen beat the first hokage and tobirama @ the same time, and the 1st Hokage beat Kurama and EMS Madara, why are you acting like Kishi said every single kage was the strongest? Hiruzen beat all of them before, & Minatos unrelated because kabuto still said that Hiruzen in his old age is stronger than A even if he were stronger than Hiruzen

Rikudo Sennin is the strongest ninja to ever live? can you tell me what one of his super strong attacks kills Sakura?
This post just insult quite alot of BattleGround members...
Well since you created the universe whatever you say is fact so it would have canon value
He was the strongest kage at that itme, but yes Prime Sarutobi rapes any other kage easy.

Because of his character which isnt accepted here otherwise Naruto would loose to Sakura

see above please

So..you still didnt give me ANYTHING that explains why hype shouldnt be used other than "cause only tards use it", support that please..
So? Kabuto isn't even a leaf villager. It doesn't matter what anyone says without proof it's not true unless it's a definite law. He beat a crappy version of 1st and 2nd who didn't even use more than five attacks put together. Those crappy feats don't mean anything. They weren't even really fighting him, most of the match was them standing and talking, besides when he did kill them they were jogging at him and ran right into his shadow clones arms.

A mother and father will say their kids are always good, but just because they were created by them, doesn't mean a thing.

Chibaku Tensei.

Give me a chapter and a page where it shows PRIME Hiruzen's abilities that match up with A's, cause I can show you crap ton of feats by A that are uncounterable by Hiruzen.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator
 
The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,941
Rep Power: 39
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

the Irony is I've argued for Sarutobi being above guys like Sasuke in the past..that I've come under fire from both fanboys and good posters alike for it..yet I'm apparently biased or something

drop the persecution complex NL
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Nightmare Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: i̫͢d͖̟͍͙̩̝͙ͩͪͩ͗ͪ̽̋k
Posts: 735
Rep Power: 10
Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs A

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
So? Kabuto isn't even a leaf villager. It doesn't matter what anyone says without proof it's not true unless it's a definite law. He beat a crappy version of 1st and 2nd who didn't even use more than five attacks put together. Those crappy feats don't mean anything. They weren't even really fighting him, most of the match was them standing and talking, besides when he did kill them they were jogging at him and ran right into his shadow clones arms.

A mother and father will say their kids are always good, but just because they were created by them, doesn't mean a thing.

Chibaku Tensei.

Give me a chapter and a page where it shows PRIME Hiruzen's abilities that match up with A's, cause I can show you crap ton of feats by A that are uncounterable by Hiruzen.
Kabutos not a ninja from any important village yet apparently, yet he knows where to find all the DNA and knows the history behind Mu, 2nd Mizukage, 3rd Raikage, Madara(whos from the leaf), etc etc etc etc etc and him fighting Orochimaru Hashirama and Tobirama @ the same time in his old age & winning sure says something especially when he was in complete darkness and still got a hit on them all. Thats going by feats too which is retarded considering Hiruzen is the strongest Kage of all time

Good thing thats a horrible analogy and makes no sense for the situation. Your right there, they dont control every part of their kids actions and know 100% about them like Kishi and the universe he created.

Rikudou Sennin doesnt know Chibaku Tensei I havent seen on screen of it being used thats stupid Sakura beats him


Rikudou Sennins pages that he can match up with Sakura please then Ill give you Prime Hiruzens
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
because that's exactly what you're doing

but if you feel like your being singled out I can always go back to the policy that vivi and co adopted regarding you which was close every thread you make..and delete any post you make since..you and your falling rocks and Jupiter sized planet stuff..was so infuriating you put the site at risk when entire forums decided to invade the site..just to purge you and the rest of the narutards here
Lol
__________________
dGhlIHdvcmQgRlVDSyBpcyBhZ2Fp
bnN0IHRoZSBydWxlcyBidXQ
gaXMgaXQgb2sgaWYg
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.