Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #21
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Superman vs Narutoverse, Bleachverse, OPverse, and DBZverse

OP stated Superman is "Only" allowed to use pinky. <- how come u cant understand that, ur Mod and calling people Stupid biased? when ur even stupid than a mule, for not understanding a simple sentence.. If he said his "Only" meaning he cant use any other part of his body "except" his left arm pinky..

U fail, unless u show us evidence that superman pinky move at high speed or did a massive earth quake with just pinky <- like I said it never happen.

So in the mean time Superman getting his soul seal -> VALID Proof.
Here let me refresh your brain for not understanding the simple sentence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Superman can only use his left arm's pinky.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-10-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the goal of these threads are to annoy people and the only way to counter them is to ignore them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Immoral Flame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Okay now out of severe curiosity how is a mod getting away with the obvious obvious flaming? Ive wondered this for e very long time
You seem terribly frustrated, friend.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #24
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh my god, seriously? Superman loses. Dumb thread is retarded.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
OP stated Superman is "Only" allowed to use pinky. <- how come u cant understand that, ur Mod and calling people Stupid biased? when ur even stupid than a mule, for not understanding a simple sentence.. If he said his "Only" meaning he cant use any other part of his body "except" his left arm pinky..

U fail, unless u show us evidence that superman pinky move at high speed or did a massive earth quake with just pinky <- like I said it never happen.

So in the mean time Superman getting his soul seal -> VALID Proof.
Here let me refresh your brain for not understanding the simple sentence.
because you're dumb as a brick..and trolling multiple threads?

as for..only being allowed to use his pinky..yup

he can still fly..at them and tap them with his pinky and smear them everywhere

they can't soul rip an ftl world shaker
Old 02-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #26
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Oh my god, seriously? Superman loses. Dumb thread is retarded.
I like how you're a F.A.I.L. and you've completely ignored what Nightmare Luffy said.

No offense to anyone, btw.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #27
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
because you're dumb as a brick..and trolling multiple threads?

as for..only being allowed to use his pinky..yup

he can still fly..at them and tap them with his pinky and smear them everywhere

they can't soul rip an ftl world shaker
Your troll more than anyone on this thread.

The fact you cant understand a simple sentence with word of "Only" allowed to use [1 purpose].

Meaning flying or any body movement is not counted.
Physical and Spirit are different. No matter how much strong your "superman" even if his strength is Planet breaker. Doesn't mean his pinky "strength" have same effect as "punching" at full strength.

Im not saying they can beat superman with "Strength". but Superman Soul does not have strength. Otherwise if his soul had a strength he would not have any weakness to kryptonite.

Genjutsu? LoL how u expect superman can escape a genjutsu. He cant do anything except block his eye with his pinky to prevent genjutsu.

GG

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #28
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like how you're a F.A.I.L. and you've completely ignored what Nightmare Luffy said.

I like how you don't even know what you're talking about. I wasn't flaming/trolling/harassing in any way, shape, or form.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #29
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I like how you don't even know what you're talking about. I wasn't flaming/trolling/harassing in any way, shape, or form.
Nonono. You seem to be under the wrong impression. Did you not see IWD's post that he was referring to?

And this thread is being filled with chaos now.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 02-10-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #30
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

I assume everyone in this thread is aware of the fact that no-one in any of these universes can withstand a Class 100 poking them with his finger, never mind punching them (which he can't do here).

If not, we have a problem.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #31
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nonono. You seem to be under the wrong impression. Did you not see IWD's post that he was referring to?

And this thread is being filled with chaos now.
Yeah, and that has nothing to do with what I posted. -_-

I request for the closing of this thread.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoral Flame View Post
I assume everyone in this thread is aware of the fact that no-one in any of these universes can withstand a Class 100 poking them with his finger, never mind punching them (which he can't do here).

If not, we have a problem.
The problem is that Superman cant poke them in range :P. Unless superman pinky turn into Mr Fantastic?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #33
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Yeah, and that has nothing to do with what I posted. -_-

I request for the closing of this thread.
Except the flaming/trolling/harassment part. But don't worry, you weren't the one doing it. It was IWD, or at least by what NL says. So as a F.A.I.L., do your job.

Again, no offense. But I do agree that this should be locked.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 02-10-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #34
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Except the flaming/trolling/harassment part. But don't worry, you weren't the one doing it. It was IWD, or at least by what NL says. So as a F.A.I.L., do your job.

Again, no offense. But I do agree that this should be locked.
Oh, I get what you're saying now. He doesn't deserve to be infracted.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #35
Immoral Flame
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
The problem is that Superman cant poke them in range :P. Unless superman pinky turn into Mr Fantastic?
The OP is vague. Common sense dictates that he can only attack with his pinky, but let's be stupid for a minute:

Superman tanks everything they throw at him until they die of exhaustion or kill themselves with their own attacks. A single serious blast from any DBZ character worth a damn will wipe out the other three universes and a lot of their own.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I'm gonna refer you to the same edict I referred nightmare luffy too

Quote:
Moving on! From now on everyone grow a thicker skin: if you have a valid argument and you feel the opposition is being unfairly hostile break him through honesty, patience, evidence and stamina and remaining confident in your cause: Do not hurl insults then cry when your opponent as a result moves from merely debunking your claims to outright smashing you. Do not cry when your opponent calls a spade a spade, do not baww when you are called out. If an opponent is outright flaming you report it This is against the rules buuut if you feel they're being condescending and patronizing.. Debate the hell out of them and validate yourself by winning in the eyes of your peers and by the sites standards for evidence.

simply put NL and everyone else in this thread can grow the f*(k up because allot of us are sick and tired of..people getting upset when they realize that your flimsy arguments and silly biases will no longer be tolerated on this section.

I have been promoted here to tackle the recurring problems in the Bg's and to turn them around..and I'll be damned if I'm going to allow the rampant biased that has infested this place to continue

it stops now

Quote:
Your troll more than anyone on this thread.

The fact you cant understand a simple sentence with word of "Only" allowed to use [1 purpose].

Meaning flying or any body movement is not counted.
Physical and Spirit are different. No matter how much strong your "superman" even if his strength is Planet breaker. Doesn't mean his pinky "strength" have same effect as "punching" at full strength.

Im not saying they can beat superman with "Strength". but Superman Soul does not have strength. Otherwise if his soul had a strength he would not have any weakness to kryptonite.

Genjutsu? LoL how u expect superman can escape a genjutsu. He cant do anything except block his eye with his pinky to prevent genjutsu.

GG
so in between your insessent idiocy your rampant biased..do you actually have a valid counter to

he slaps them with his little finger..at several thousand times the speed of light?

oh and just to prove how ignorant you are..Superman does have soul based resistance in fact there's an entire kryptonian martial arts based around that..
Old 02-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #37
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
because I'm on record as being a very nice guy and easy to get along with until you do something wrong or say something very dumb

then when you get smarter I treat you like one of the "guys" and defend you with the same intensity? Come now Luffy you know this

I'm very selective about who I say things to and why
so what? the Nicests person in the world can still break rules, youre expected to follow them just because someone says something dumb doesnt mean you flame them its against the rules for a reason. I can just go around calling people dumb whenever I want even though flamings against the rules lol.
Quote:
You seem terribly frustrated, friend.
Not frustrated just disappointed he can say something like that how he wants, out of all people to break the rules its a mod too. hes supposed to be trusted not calling people "dumb as a brick" & I directly quoted the rules, lol I guess mods get to break them cause they're too cool for us.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so what? the Nicests person in the world can still break rules, youre expected to follow them just because someone says something dumb doesnt mean you flame them its against the rules for a reason. I can just go around calling people dumb whenever I want even though flamings against the rules lol.[]
no you cannot absoluty not run around being an ass and bullying people I'll protect you and lemonhead over there..from that with the same fire and brimstone I'm getting on your case with now

but what I will allow..is for people to call a spade a spade..if someone says or does something dumb they'll called out on it..if some one is biased they'll crushed by their peers and I'm going to do nothing to stop it unless it gets cruel then you can get your ass I'm gonna hand out infractions..and I have

Quote:
Not frustrated just disappointed he can say something like that how he wants, out of all people to break the rules its a mod too. hes supposed to be trusted not calling people "dumb as a brick" & I directly quoted the rules, lol I guess mods get to break them cause they're too cool for us.

only I'm, not advocating flaming I'm flat out telling you that you can no longer expect everyone to walk on egg shells around you..and put up with the way you conduct debates..nor will they tolerate your views any more

now NL you are actually expected to defend yourself..and encouraged to do it well and passionately

notice how Lemons biting back just as furiously? See how i'm not having a titty attack over it? I expect the same..when he goes over board I'm sure Leaf or another FAIL will take care of it..or Wooster or whatever..since i'm involved I wont..but for now it's just business as usual

actually it's pretty tame..aint it IF?

you wont be cottled here any more NL I suggest you accept that and go about your business

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #39
Lemonadez
Genin

Quote:
The OP is vague. Common sense dictates that he can only attack with his pinky, but let's be stupid for a minute:

Superman tanks everything they throw at him until they die of exhaustion or kill themselves with their own attacks. A single serious blast from any DBZ character worth a damn will wipe out the other three universes and a lot of their own.
Yeah Superman can tank anything damage to his body. but he does not have any "Soul resistant" show me a proof of evidence that superman soul has resistance like his body.

Superman hasn't shown a resistant against astral (spirit) attack.

Yea ? Show proof that superman spirit form is able to fight :P guess what it never happen.

Sword of totsuka stab superman... Sword of Totsuka have ability to remove soul <- why cant u get that in ur head.

i haven't seen superman resisting soul sucking! <- cuz he never have opponent like that.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-10-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #40
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

T-Vo no sells soul rape

lol gotta love that Leob Americas Kishimoto