Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default goku vs gohan vs vegeta vs goten & trunks vs piccolo

limit:SS2
goten and trunks can fuse.
no ultimate gohan.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: goku vs gohan vs vegeta vs goten & trunks vs piccolo

goku solos eaisly
Old 12-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goten and Trunks get punted like footballs at the start of the battle and then Gohan and Piccolo get killed off, leaving the fight between Goku and Vegeta which would eventually end in Goku's favor.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

goku wins hands down hes the best
Old 12-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Powerscaling says

SSJ2 Goku=Majin vegeta>SSJ2 vegeta>>SSJ2 Gohan>>>Piccolo>>Goten and trunks
Old 12-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
Eagle125

what if Goten and Trunks fuse??? How will Gotenks Fare?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #7
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lets goten and trunks fuse. Piccolo is the first one out. SSJ2 Gohan is the second one out, seeing as if he couldn't do squat to fat buu. If gotenks is allowed to go ssj3 then he beats vegeta and goku. If not, then Goku wins

Old 12-06-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

post rosat ssj gotenks would handily stomp ssj2 goku
Old 12-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yea. If trunks and goten fuse, they have this one in the bag

Old 01-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
post rosat ssj gotenks would handily stomp ssj2 goku
IT + genki dama.

Quote:
SSJ2 Gohan is the second one out, seeing as if he couldn't do squat to fat buu.
no one could and gohan was ssj1 vs fat buu. he said if he could just go ssj2, he might defeat fat buu. but he couldnt without anger.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #11
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
IT + genki dama.

no one could and gohan was ssj1 vs fat buu. he said if he could just go ssj2, he might defeat fat buu. but he couldnt without anger.
what are you talking about. He went ssj2 at the world tournament and he was weaker than he was when he fought cell. Also, Goku did damage to majin buu, majin vegeta, did a little to majin buu, and gotenks had he not been so arrogant could have handily stomped buu if he went super saiyan 3.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
He went ssj2 at the world tournament and he was weaker than he was when he fought cell.
yeah and? still doesnt change the fact gohan was ssj1 vs fat buu and no he wasnt weaker than when he fought cell. he is when calm but angry teen gohan = ssj2 kid gohan.