Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Tetsu Shatarii
Freshmen Academy Student

Tetsu Shatarii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto vs. Kakashi

Just a question about how this fight would go. I personally think Naruto would win. What do you guys think?
Tetsu Shatarii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto vs. Kakashi

idk you didn't set any limitations up so by default unlimited Kamui and kakashi wins
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It's unlikely that Kakashi would even think of using Kamui right away. much less pull his headband over and activate his Mangekyo sharingan before Naruto activates his Rikudo mode and blitzes him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

if they are bloodlusted than naruto loses.
but if they are in character than naruto wins.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This could go a few different ways.

1)Naruto goes RM and blitzes.
2)Naruto goes SM and stomps with frog kata.
3)Kakashi insta kamuis because he knows that's his only way to win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

How do people think hell be able to hit Naruto with Kamui ._.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
How do people think hell be able to hit Naruto with Kamui ._.
Depends if he's in RM or not.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Well, its current Naruto without any restrictions so..
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
It's unlikely that Kakashi would even think of using Kamui right away. much less pull his headband over and activate his Mangekyo sharingan before Naruto activates his Rikudo mode and blitzes him.
I'm baffled that you think that it would take Kakashi longer to activated his MS than Naruto to activate Senin Modo... Even then, I doubt that Naruto has that big or a speed difference over Kakashi.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I'm baffled that you think that it would take Kakashi longer to activated his MS than Naruto to activate Senin Modo... Even then, I doubt that Naruto has that big or a speed difference over Kakashi.
Just as I post in another thread about "why do people still think he has to prepare" then you post this lol

I can give at least 7 pages or so of naruto entering SM instantly, you guys need to get hes not inexperienced with it anymore.

he mastered SM he can enter it any time he wants, he has unlimited SM for the last time
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Just as I post in another thread about "why do people still think he has to prepare" then you post this lol

I can give at least 7 pages or so of naruto entering SM instantly, you guys need to get hes not inexperienced with it anymore.

he mastered SM he can enter it any time he wants, he has unlimited SM for the last time
lol I don't even know if this is worth replying seriously to.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #12
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol I don't even know if this is worth replying seriously to.
How come? Alright I wont post any smileys then I just thought they fit the situation.

1. chap 440 page 17-18 Naruto entered SM instantly
2. Chap 482 page 14-15 Naruto entered SM instantly
3. chap 497 page 4-5 Naruto enters SM instantly
4. chap 555 page 10-11 Naruto enters SM instantly.
5. chap 571 page 6 Naruto makes a clone that enters SM instantly

I really dont see what youre not supposed to take seriously, other than maybe you were joking about the time limit or something and was laughing @ the fact that I totally didnt catch your joke. But theres no time limit now so I dont see why its "not worth it" replying serious too.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But couldn't Kakashi activate his Mangekyou sharingan much quicker now?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Notice how I said Rikudou Mode, not Sage Mode. Which also takes a short time to activate now.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #15
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
How come? Alright I wont post any smileys then I just thought they fit the situation.

1. chap 440 page 17-18 Naruto entered SM instantly
2. Chap 482 page 14-15 Naruto entered SM instantly
3. chap 497 page 4-5 Naruto enters SM instantly
4. chap 555 page 10-11 Naruto enters SM instantly.
5. chap 571 page 6 Naruto makes a clone that enters SM instantly

I really dont see what youre not supposed to take seriously, other than maybe you were joking about the time limit or something and was laughing @ the fact that I totally didnt catch your joke. But theres no time limit now so I dont see why its "not worth it" replying serious too.
just throwing it in there that naruto had to build it up to use it in the fight with edo tensei madara
Chap 560 page 11.

your mother loves me.
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #16
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenGrenadier View Post
just throwing it in there that naruto had to build it up to use it in the fight with edo tensei madara
Chap 560 page 11.
No, he didnt even use SM against Madara. that was when he was low on chakra, he had to build up enough chakra back up to use 1 FRS.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Tags
battle, fight, kakashi, naruto