Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #41
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Kingdom hearts origination XIII RP

(I will do it. >.>)

Lone slowly walked down the hallway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #42
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My shadow attempts to merge with yours. If it does, you'll feel a slight pain in your chest. "Fool."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #43
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"I raise my hand as your shadow stops. Don't mess with me. Nobody that has is still alive." I smile. "We both know that we don't like each other, but we have a common goal. will you let the org. die just because of our useless bickering? I think not. So lets just work towards our goal."

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #44
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone looked around the building, "I wonder if I can find someone."

Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #45
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I walk away from him. I've got better things to do. In the distance, I dissappear into the shadows the walls make.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #46
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone watched someone dissappear into the shadows of the walls, "Wow...."

Old 02-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #47
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I reappear behind you in your shadow after I hear your comment. "Miss me?"

Old 02-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #48
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I look back over. "I wonder where Lea is now then."

Spoiler:

Old 02-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #49
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I reappear behind you in your shadow after I hear your comment. "Miss me?"
I turn around to look at you, "Oh hey!" I smile a little, "How have you been?"

Old 02-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #50
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Fine..." I begin to turn around and walk the other way.

(I'm the dark one of the org, the anti-social, creepy one. Read my character bio e.e)

(Logan, you should add all the bios to the front page.)

Old 02-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #51
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"I'm going out for a walk". I open a corridor of darkness, that will take me to Twilight Town.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #52
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Fine..." I begin to turn around and walk the other way.

(I'm the dark one of the org, the anti-social, creepy one. Read my character bio e.e)

(Logan, you should add all the bios to the front page.)
(Point? o.o)

I started walking with you, "So what's up?"

Old 02-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #53
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(Point? o.o)

I started walking with you, "So what's up?"
"Absolutely nothing, now why are you following me?" I stop dead in my tracks and turn towards you.

Old 02-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #54
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'll put all of out characters on the OP later.)

I walk over and around multiple corridors until I walk into a seemingly featureless room. I look around a Lea is standing right over on the other side of the room. "I knew I would find you here!"

Spoiler:

Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #55
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Absolutely nothing, now why are you following me?" I stop dead in my tracks and turn towards you.
I stop dead in my tracks and look at you with cold eyes, "Do you have a problem with me talking to you?"

Old 02-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #56
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Kind of." I resume walking through the extensive hallway. There's something about his company...

Old 02-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #57
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I laugh a little watching you walk away, "Hey! Do you want to spar?"

Old 02-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #58
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I reappear with sea salt ice cream in a plastic bag.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #59
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

as you walk in you hear a boom.

Spoiler:

Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #60
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I laugh a little watching you walk away, "Hey! Do you want to spar?"
"Perhaps later... Lone." I reach the end of the corridor and melt into the deep shadows.