Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
dattebayobelieveit
Freshmen Academy Student

dattebayobelieveit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Naruto,Sasuke and the Rinnegan?

I'm not exactly sure but is it possible for Naruto to awaken the Rinnegan because he's Senju but and the Senju inherited the physical energy and "body" but the Uchiha inherited the eyes? Then again, it both goes back to the "Father of the Shinobi" who apparently had both. Naruto and Sasuke may be in the same boat in that case. @.@
dattebayobelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto,Sasuke and the Rinnegan?

*fusion*
DBZ style
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
dattebayobelieveit
Freshmen Academy Student

dattebayobelieveit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aw,man.I wish I liked DBZ to get that reference enough.
dattebayobelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:08 AM   #4
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
*fusion*
DBZ style
+1

5wordlimit
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:11 AM   #5
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It seems like Narutoverse follows the laws of genetics, more or less. That being the case, we can conclude that any Senju has some chance to acquire the rinnegan. It is equally true to say that any Uchiha has some chance to inherit Senju abilities. But it is said (by Kakashi) that the rinnegan is a recessive gene, so it is unlikely to manifest. However, that wasn't Kakashi speaking from the point of view of an expert, and we do have evidence that at least Uchihas can acquire the rinnegan from some secret clan process. We also know that Uzumaki's can at least wield the rinnegan effectively, and probably can inherit it as well, being related to the Senju, which means the Senju can probably inherit it.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
*fusion*
DBZ style

Fuuuuuu-SION- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(ridiculous dance while spouting fusion-ha)
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #7
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I'm 50 50 on this issue. It's possible that Naruto might get the Rinnegan (how he will obtain them I do not have a clue) cause Naruto is from the Uzumaki Clan, distant blood relatives of the Senju Clan. Nagato was presumably from the Uzumaki Clan and he awakened his Rinnegan, so yeah it's kind of possible that Naruto might get it too. On the other hand, Sasuke might get the Rinnegan as well, because he is from the Uchiha Clan and directly a blood relative of the Uchiha Ancestors, Uchiha Madara awakened his Rinnegan and he was (obviously) an Uchiha.

Taking into consideration the fact that Madara obtained the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and then the Rinnegan and Sasuke has now also obtained the EMS... I see the possibility of Sasuke getting the Rinnegan as well. -.-

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Wait, guys, I can't make threads and I have no idea why but yeah, wanna post something :

I'm not sure if it was already noted, but there's something to prove that Sharingan originates from Rinnegan --

Sage had the Rinnegan and it is said he had 2 Sons :
Uchiha Ancestor - inherited the eyes
Senju Ancestor - inherited the body

Now, Uchiha is known for the Sharingan and their predecessor, their ancestor is a man that inherited the eyes of SO6P, the Rinnegan. Since the Rinnegan was a very rare Kekkei Genkai, the Uchiha's weren't able to inherit it, but they had a different, weaker (a bit) version of the Rinnegan, though what these eyes are capable of doing are totally different from each other. But yes, Sharingan does originate from Rinnegan. One must activate Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, then do something required (which I don't know what it is) to reach the climax, to activate the strongest Dojutsu, the RINNEGAN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #9
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I mean, the rinnegan has six paths ability right... Absorbing chakra, mechanical arms, reading mind, shinra tensei and so forth... I wish Naruto could gain the ability to learn these without the eye/rinnegan... i wonder if it's possible.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
K3nsh!n
Genin

K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!K3nsh!n saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Wait, guys, I can't make threads and I have no idea why but yeah, wanna post something :

I'm not sure if it was already noted, but there's something to prove that Sharingan originates from Rinnegan --

Sage had the Rinnegan and it is said he had 2 Sons :
Uchiha Ancestor - inherited the eyes
Senju Ancestor - inherited the body

Now, Uchiha is known for the Sharingan and their predecessor, their ancestor is a man that inherited the eyes of SO6P, the Rinnegan. Since the Rinnegan was a very rare Kekkei Genkai, the Uchiha's weren't able to inherit it, but they had a different, weaker (a bit) version of the Rinnegan, though what these eyes are capable of doing are totally different from each other. But yes, Sharingan does originate from Rinnegan. One must activate Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, then do something required (which I don't know what it is) to reach the climax, to activate the strongest Dojutsu, the RINNEGAN.
The Uchiha ancestor didn't inherit the rinnegan. He had "spiral eyes" similar to the Uzumaki clan symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
I mean, the rinnegan has six paths ability right... Absorbing chakra, mechanical arms, reading mind, shinra tensei and so forth... I wish Naruto could gain the ability to learn these without the eye/rinnegan... i wonder if it's possible.
Oh Yes! I think it's certainly possible! At least some of Rinnegan's abilities!
Remember Sasuke's fight during the chuunin exam? His opponent could absorb chakra!
And doesn't Ino's clan specialize in mind techniques like telepathy, mind reading?
Obviously it would not be on a Rinnegan user's level, but I think it is possible to reproduce Rinnegan's abilities to a certain extent even without the eyes!

Last edited by K3nsh!n; 02-07-2012 at 09:48 PM.
K3nsh!n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto, rinnegan, sage, sasuke