Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2011, 02:49 AM   #301
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin
 
--Coobreedan--'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 5
--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

I don't want it to be revealed, and I don't think it will. It would be al over the internet and everyone would know.

Personally, I think there's a Kekkei Genkei under there. But not a too scary one. Because on episode 101 the ramen staff were like
__________________
Mission Count
S Rank: 2
A Rank: 7
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #302
Ten_Tailed_Fox
Ninja Academy Student
 
Ten_Tailed_Fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 0
Ten_Tailed_Fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Coobreedan-- View Post
I don't want it to be revealed, and I don't think it will. It would be al over the internet and everyone would know.

Personally, I think there's a Kekkei Genkei under there. But not a too scary one. Because on episode 101 the ramen staff were like
Exactly.
__________________
Itachi is beast, Sasuke is emo, Naruto is ADHD, Sakura is bipolar, and Kakashi is a Sasuke fan girl.
Ten_Tailed_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #303
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin
 
--Coobreedan--'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 5
--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

I think this is the closest we'll get.
__________________
Mission Count
S Rank: 2
A Rank: 7
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 12-24-2011 at 08:45 PM.
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #304
Zaeed
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Zaeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 26
Rep Power: 0
Zaeed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

He wears a mask because he was initially ashamed of his resemblance to his father who had died dishonorably through suicide after failing a mission. After Obito's death, Kakashi wasn't ashamed by his father, but likely kept wearing the mask out of a habit.
Zaeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:46 AM   #305
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin
 
--Coobreedan--'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 5
--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Even with the mask on they still thought that he was his father, or at least that old woman in the Rescue Gaara Arc did.
__________________
Mission Count
S Rank: 2
A Rank: 7
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #306
PurpleFlash
Ninja Academy Student
 
PurpleFlash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
PurpleFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

maybe it is just a Fetish that nobody knows who U are
PurpleFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #307
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate
 
i want to be a ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: narutos favorite ramon restorant!!! lol
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 5
i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
i agree, i think he`s got a beautiful face and if he ever showed it, every girl would fall in love with him and he would have 2 run away from all the screaming fans!!! lol jk jk maybe it has something with having a resemblance to his father or the main reason, 2 hide his emotions, idk
i know he has a beautiful face lol hes beautiful!!!!!! but i agree with you by saying to hide his amotions becaue they all say that ninjas arnt surpost to show amotion but i think that kakashi is pretty good at heing emotions already since all the people that are dear to im have died he would be pretty good at it already!!! he might have more scares!!!! tat could be poseble!!!
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #308
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Haku Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: with my pirate crew Jinsokuna Yami Pirates
Posts: 2,024
Rep Power: 7
Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

he has a mask because he is allergic to chapstick and vaseline so his lips are so chapped that they are like razorblades
__________________
If you have a PS3 don't be afraid to add me
PSN: IceHaku53

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #309
KillerKunoichi
Apprentice Genin
 
KillerKunoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 192
Rep Power: 5
KillerKunoichi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

It's been hinted that he's quite handsome & you can tell he is by the shape of the mask against his face.

Whatever the initial reason I think it's now become part of who he sees himself as & a comfort thing. He's private & he can hide most emotion behind that mask. I think he probably feels emotionally safer behind it...like a face security blanket lol
KillerKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #310
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant
 
TatsumiTora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Posts: 702
Rep Power: 5
TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaeed View Post
He wears a mask because he was initially ashamed of his resemblance to his father who had died dishonorably through suicide after failing a mission. After Obito's death, Kakashi wasn't ashamed by his father, but likely kept wearing the mask out of a habit.
What I wanted to say, but then he has worn the mask since forever.
__________________
"The "Copy Ninja" Kakashi, the man who copied one thousand techniques... is about to go on a rampage!" - Hatake Kakashi, Commander of the Third Division

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #311
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Haku Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: with my pirate crew Jinsokuna Yami Pirates
Posts: 2,024
Rep Power: 7
Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

he was born with that mask so he doesn't take it off unless he eats even when he sleeps he wears it when he takes a shower he wears it when he is acting all cool and stuff guess what he WEARS IT
__________________
If you have a PS3 don't be afraid to add me
PSN: IceHaku53

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #312
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SasoriMine4Eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: //At my desk, probably on the internet//
Posts: 2,692
Rep Power: 6
SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
He's a ninja. My question is, why doesn't everyone wear a mask?
Haha good point there!!!! I Would of never thought of that!
__________________
I can't say things I don't mean, say that I like things I hate, or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can't lie to myself."
~키



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #313
ilijaa67
Freshmen Academy Student
 
ilijaa67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In the middle of somewhere
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
ilijaa67 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

He obviously has a handsome face, remember when in episode 101 he took his mask off to eat his ramen and Ayme and her father were blushing and had hearts in their eyes. Also it's not to hide his Sharingan eye, because he hides it with his headband. It's also not to hide his eye scar, because he had the mask on before he got the scar. From this we can conclude that his face is beautiful...
ilijaa67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #314
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Otocon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Posts: 594
Rep Power: 5
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

It is because He is so good looking that any body will fall in love with him
Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #315
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,688
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilijaa67 View Post
He obviously has a handsome face, remember when in episode 101 he took his mask off to eat his ramen and Ayme and her father were blushing and had hearts in their eyes. Also it's not to hide his Sharingan eye, because he hides it with his headband. It's also not to hide his eye scar, because he had the mask on before he got the scar. From this we can conclude that his face is beautiful...
yes..he probably is super handsome~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otocon View Post
It is because He is so good looking that any body will fall in love with him
yes.....love him~
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #316
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

He wears a mask because he's hot and girls jump all over him
Lucky guy
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #317
Star
Academy Graduate
 
Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: .
Posts: 81
Rep Power: 5
Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

His face is too pretty.
In my opinion Kakashi looks equally sexy even with the mask, not that I've seen him without it.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #318
EYE OF AGES
Genin
 
EYE OF AGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: wolfslaying village
Posts: 203
Rep Power: 5
EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Could have something to do with sharingans.
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #319
SageKakashi
Genin
 
SageKakashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 343
Rep Power: 5
SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

It makes him Kakashi.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #320
dattebane
Apprentice Genin
 
dattebane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bermuda's Triangle
Posts: 119
Rep Power: 5
dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
its covers his sharingan ! didnt u watch episode 2 of shippuden ?!

Actually, his forehead protector covers his sharingan eye
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.