Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #29201
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
I got introduced to them by their newest album. "All I Want" and "2nd Sucks" are amazing x3!

"2nd Sucks" by ADTR
Nice =) their sound is just amazing. Almost saw them at Warped Tour but I saw Simple Plan instead =o

If These Walls Could Talk by Dead Celebrity Status

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #29202
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

I would love to go to a ADTR concert someday! I've been to a Welcome To The Family Tour concert (Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Bullet For My Valentine) and freaking loved it XD.

"Sirius VI" by Blood Stain Child

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #29203
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would love to go to a ADTR concert someday! I've been to a Welcome To The Family Tour concert (Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Bullet For My Valentine) and freaking loved it XD.

"Sirius VI" by Blood Stain Child
That's awesome O.O I hope you rocked the hell out xD I was able to see Bullet For My Valentine and Three Days Grace at Uproar and Avenged Sevenfold was going to be there too but someone in the band got sick, didn't say who. Oh well xD

All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues by Senses Fail

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #29204
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I did! I even went into a mosh pit for the first (and second, went in two mosh pits) time. I actually didn't get killed, though, I probably should've taken off my glasses, because they were bent the crap out XD.

"Electricity" by Blood Stain Child (I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this band x3)

Last edited by KazekageGaara; 02-04-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #29205
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

The lead guitaris did! xD
Swing life away--Rise Against
I want his eyes ;-;
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #29206
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did! I even went into a mosh pit for the first (and second, went in two mosh pits) time. I actually didn't get killed, though, I probably should've taken off my glasses, because they were bent the crap out XD.

"Electricity" by Blood Stain Child (I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this band x3)
Lmao that sounds awesome, and yeah that sounds like that would've been a good idea. But you can use it as a metaphorical battle scar xD I shall give them a listen =O
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
The lead guitaris did! xD
Swing life away--Rise Against
I want his eyes ;-;
O.O que? and who's eyes? O.O

Lungs Like Gallows by Senses Fail

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #29207
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Lmao that sounds awesome, and yeah that sounds like that would've been a good idea. But you can use it as a metaphorical battle scar xD I shall give them a listen =O

O.O que? and who's eyes? O.O

Lungs Like Gallows by Senses Fail
que? Umm Idk but there lead guitarist got sick before the show. The singer of ise against. He has one green eye then one brown

Such people have corpses in the mouths--The Spectacle

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #29208
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

The two songs I've listed so far from them are my most favorites songs by them. Their "Epsilon" album is just pure amazing! xD

"Mythology Dungeon Music" from the Cross Edge soundtrack

Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #29209
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The Wanted - Glad You Came

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #29210
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
que? Umm Idk but there lead guitarist got sick before the show. The singer of ise against. He has one green eye then one brown

Such people have corpses in the mouths--The Spectacle
You were at the show? =O and I must check out this man, well not check out but see his eyes lol

I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard by Chiodos

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #29211
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You were at the show? =O and I must check out this man, well not check out but see his eyes lol

I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard by Chiodos
No.>.< I just read about all the bands constantly. Though I do wanna go to this years warped tour. The line ups great!
Not the American Average--Asking alexandria

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #29212
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Adam Lambert - Better then I know myself.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #29213
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No.>.< I just read about all the bands constantly. Though I do wanna go to this years warped tour. The line ups great!
Not the American Average--Asking alexandria
Ooooh I was going to say that maybe I saw you lol xD Yeah they have such great bands right now, which ones do you want to see? And Asking Alexandria is awesome!

S.O.P.H.I.A by Blood Stain Child

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #29214
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Joe Jonas ft Lil Wayne - Just In Love

Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #29215
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ooooh I was going to say that maybe I saw you lol xD Yeah they have such great bands right now, which ones do you want to see? And Asking Alexandria is awesome!

S.O.P.H.I.A by Blood Stain Child
lol xD No I wish. Mostly I wanna see Mayday parade,tonight alive and vampires everywhere. xD Yes they are
No time to bleed--Suicide Silence

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 02-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #29216
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Papercut
by Linkin Park
on Hybrid Theory
via Pandora Radio
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #29217
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol xD No I wish. Mostly I wanna see Mayday parade,tonight alive and vampires everywhere. xD Yes they are
No time to bleed--Suicide Silence
Yes! They're awesome! Well haven't listened to Tonight Alive but I've been told they're awesome. I told my friend that Mayday Parade is going to Warped Tour and that got him to want to go lol. I'm really looking forward to Mayday Parade, Vampires Everywhere!, Senses Fail, and I Fight Dragons.

Cyber Invitation by Blood Stain Child

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #29218
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Turn me on -David Guetta Ft Nicki Minaj <3

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #29219
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

With You by I Fight Dragons ft. Kina Grannis

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #29220
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

God Knows (English)-Haruhi Suzumiya

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote