Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Is this Superman wank?

Quote:
Superman can hold trillions of planets on his pinky while doing push-ups.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Is this Superman wank?

Lol No durr. That is waaaay too overpowered

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

That's just wrong. ._. He can't do that, Its totally impossible.

R]
Old 02-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I heard he juggled planets but idk if he did anything past that
Old 02-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd say it is a minor exagerration.

And get out of here, you Off Topic ravel.

Old 02-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Maybe if it were pre-crisis Superman at his absolute strongest, but 90% of Superman's various versions could never hope to achieve that level of strength.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
That's just wrong. ._. He can't do that, Its totally impossible.
Pre Crisis superman absolutely can and has done this he's also physically grabbed the fabric of reality and tied it together like a ribbon

mind you current Superman cannot

people need to accept the fact that barring one or two exceptions western fiction tends to overpower eastern fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
I heard he juggled planets but idk if he did anything past that
Pre Crisis superman did..he also towed an entire Galaxy worth of planets around on chains

sneezed and busted a solar system

and tossed a neutron star into another galaxy

post crisis can't

nu cannot at all

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-02-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Many not everyone but many tend to think anime is very overpowered yet comics of DC and Marvel have already done what they do in essence.

Its pretty funny.

I mean I could share that sentiment like when I was veyr young, you watch DBZ and they blow up stuff, you be like "OMGZORZ awesome!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

sneezed and busted a solar system
If I recall this was because Mr. Mxy's powder.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

When I was a youngin, I always thought He-Man was powerful. >.>

Old 02-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I mean I could share that sentiment like when I was veyr young, you watch DBZ and they blow up stuff, you be like "OMGZORZ awesome!"
DBZ and Saint Saiya paint a picture for you that gets shattered when you read a comic book lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
If I recall this was because Mr. Mxy's powder.
all that did was make him sneeze it did nothing to enhance his power.

This is the same guy who shaved his five o'clock shadow with the same intensity eye beams he used to seal up a hole in the fabric of creation..asked by the presence to do so no less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
canonically he's physically a match for pc superman

so yeah he is..
Old 02-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I never got into that show. I thought it wasn't that great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
DBZ and Saint Saiya paint a picture for you that gets shattered when you read a comic book lol

all that did was make him sneeze it did nothing to enhance his power.

This is the same guy who shaved his five o'clock shadow with the same intensity eye beams he used to seal up a hole in the fabric of creation..asked by the presence to do so no less
Saint Seiya is still a decent challenge you know.

The thing is most people are familiar with what you call usually bottom to low tier comic characters relative to especially for Marvel. Not saying Xavier is bottom tier or low tier at all, but you know what I mean.

He had even telekinesis once.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer