Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #41
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach is getting its Final Arc, how do you all, feel about this?

lets see the good out of it the US will still have many years of bleach left to get

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #42
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Thats true. I agree. But the most important thing, is that I want Kishimoto give the series a SPECTACULAR ending! Thats one of the things, I want the most out of the show.
I agree they should always make the ending of a show as good as possible I also hope thats its really good especially when its on anime.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #43
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
lets see the good out of it the US will still have many years of bleach left to get
Kudos to that, man!!!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #44
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

And true even if the manga does end still we still have years to get to all that stuff on dubs at least.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #45
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I agree they should always make the ending of a show as good as possible I also hope thats its really good especially when its on anime.
Most deffinitely!

Old 02-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #46
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bleach can end?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #47
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And hopefully the last fights will be really kick ass.^^
Old 02-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #48
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
And hopefully the last fights will be really kick ass.^^
I TOOOOOOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD In fact, It better go out in a BANG!!!!!!!! XD

Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #49
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

HELL TO THE YEAH !!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #50
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
HELL TO THE YEAH !!!!!
*Im counting this comment as my very own "Like"* Sense this forum doesnt have a "Like" feature.

LIKE (1)

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 02-01-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #51
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Im counting this comment as my very own "Like"* Sense this forum doesnt have a "Like" feature.

LIKE (1)
Why thank you bro.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #52
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Why thank you bro.
Dont mention it, Brotha!

Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #53
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dont mention it, Brotha!
From anotha motha. Sorry I just had to put that.XD
Old 02-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #54
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
From anotha motha. Sorry I just had to put that.XD
lol nice one! XD

Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #55
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
I just recently heard that Bleach will be coming to an end soon, in Japan. Frankly, I kind of feel sad about this. I mean, Bleach has come a long way and I hate to see it end this soon. The other 2 MAIN Shonen Jump series are pushing their limits, but Bleach is turning in its cape? Wow. I was hoping that it would go a bit further, but what can you do. What do you all think about this?
I think he mixed up the words 'arc' and 'saga'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
If Bleach is ending soon, then I may want to invest my time to catching up from the Soul Society Arc. Naruto looks like it's going to end a couple years. One Piece on the other hand has to go through the WHOLE new world, and then some...so that's like...6-7 years.
The Grand Line lasted about 11 years, if I remember correctly.

So, I'd give One Piece another 11-12 years.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #56
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I could careless for bleach. It's not going to impact my life.
As long as One Piece and Naruto are continuing i'm good. Also i have other manga like sekirei and highschool of the dead to read so it's all cool.
You know to those who say naruto is ending idbout it will. If it was they would have gave us information just like they did with Bleach.
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #57
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post
I could careless for bleach. It's not going to impact my life.
As long as One Piece and Naruto are continuing i'm good. Also i have other manga like sekirei and highschool of the dead to read so it's all cool.
You know to those who say naruto is ending idbout it will. If it was they would have gave us information just like they did with Bleach.
Then again, Kishi didn't have another extended break like Kubo did.

Since Kubo had another 3 weeks to get this final portion of Bleach ready, I'm sure he had enough time to tell his editor or whatnot that this is Bleach's end.

Plus, Kishi set up the current Naruto plot so that this war would be the end. Don't forget that Kishi already announced his next manga series about the mafia. That's another hint.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #58
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Then again, Kishi didn't have another extended break like Kubo did.

Since Kubo had another 3 weeks to get this final portion of Bleach ready, I'm sure he had enough time to tell his editor or whatnot that this is Bleach's end.

Plus, Kishi set up the current Naruto plot so that this war would be the end. Don't forget that Kishi already announced his next manga series about the mafia. That's another hint.
Kishi never annouced about a next mafia series. All he said was that he wanted to do a mafia series when he finishes naruto and that was at the beginning of naruto. It was on a cover page of the early chapters.
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #59
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nooooooooooo
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #60
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm a big Bleach fan...but I'm happy that it's in the final arc.
One of my favorite things about reading a manga is the final volume.

It's just fun to see how things conclude.

Anyone else hoping for Ichigo vs Aizen rematch?

I want to see Ichigo win for reals this time.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote