Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #21
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool vs. Joon(2) - Tournament

"Idiot..." I sigh. The lightning blade comes in full contact with Flygon, but Flygon only recieves the damage from the punch. Not the lightning part. "Tsk tsk... Flygon is part ground type, which means that electrical attacks have absolutely no effect on it... I must commend you, you've done well thus far." A faint rumbling noise could be heard in the distance, and it keeps getting louder and louder. "I must be off, I believe that this volcano is about to erupt in 5." I return Ludicolo and Medicham. "4" Flygon flies towards me hastily. "3" I grab ahold of Flygon's tail. "2" We fly into the air, out of the volcano, to the outskirts of the battlefield, where the portal back to the arena can be seen.

"One." The volcano erupts while you're inside of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

it does not erupt just like that.
i make a shadow clone and it uses rasengan on me and sends me flying out of the volcano.i then recover from the rasengan and make hand signs to use fire style:dragon flame jutsu where you and your pokemon is now and the range is long and wide so it is almost impossible to dodge.

Last edited by joon; 02-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #23
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I see that my opponet escaped the volcano, which surprises me a bit. "I'm a bit impressed..." Then I see that all is not well when you fire the fire at me. "Come back out, Ludicolo. Use Water Pulse." I throw Ludicolo out of its pokeball, and as soon as it glimpses the fire it spits out a widespread blast of water at the fire, dousing it. Flygon stands guard while me and Ludicolo, turn around. We plot something while our backs are facing you. You see a small cloud of smoke appear around me, and we both face you again. It seems like nothing changed about me. "Go, Frosslass." I throw down another pokeball and Frosslass comes out of it. "Use Icy Wind." The air around drastically drops temperature. Next, a wave of chilling air heads right for you.
"This air is -67 degrees ferenheight.."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
it does not erupt just like that.
i make a shadow clone and it uses rasengan on me and sends me flying out of the volcano.i then recover from the rasengan and make hand signs to use fire style:dragon flame jutsu where you and your pokemon is now and the range is long and wide so it is almost impossible to dodge.
Actually it does erupt like that. Every five turns.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

i make a shadow clone and it knock me back down to the ground dodging the chilling air i then recover from the fall and make a shadow clone and it uses earth dome prison on me.then i use headhunter jutsu to go under ground and i come out behind you on the ground and make hand signs and attempt to hit flygon with water style:raging waves.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Actually it does erupt like that. Every five turns.
i meant i should have some time to conter.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You do. It erupts. You can try to counter it by doing it in the turn it erupts. You can't counter an attack before they attack can you?

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #28
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You're dead. Warm Air rises, which means the colder air is at the ground. The air rising was -67 degrees F so...

Old 02-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Now PIE and I need to finish and e710 and volcaloid can battle it out. Then we can proceed to the semi-finals.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i thoght the air that was chilly was up in the air where we were.
and also it cannot get that cold near a volcano.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

when he uses a ability that makes it cold he can.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #32
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
We fly into the air, out of the volcano, to the outskirts of the battlefield, where the portal back to the arena can be seen.
We're far away from the volcano. Nobody would put a portal anywhere near a spot that lava could possible leak into it.

We're on the ground.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

^ Correctamundo!

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

ok then.
good game.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:31 AM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

this is not going to change anything but if you were on the ground too then does that mean you die too.again nothing will happen i just want to know.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I bet he's thought of that. I'm not going to reread it though. I wonder when tournament two will start up. I have a Pokemon character I am itching to use.

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i did not know you were in to pokemon.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #38
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol Joon my pokemon used the attack therefore the attack was infront of the pokemon, and me.

(Frosslass blew the wind)

Old 02-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah i know but if you said it got cold then i thought that it got cold everywhere.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #40
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Infront of me. >_>