Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Naruto vs. Minato

Son vs. Dad. Jinchuriki vs. Hokage. Who would win? Naruto or Konoha's Yellow Flash? I'd say Minato, but what do you guys think?
Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto vs. Minato

if naruto uses the 9-tailed chakra mode then he would win
sage mode it would be a draw
normal naruto would be grounded for even tryn and cant go outside for month and have to go to bed early
Old 01-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They're pretty powerful and are surely top tier but I think Naruto would pull off a goofy idea and beat the whole "intelligent genius" stereotype
Old 01-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Ten_Tailed_Fox
Ninja Academy Student

Ten_Tailed_Fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MInato's speed was around that of A While using LRA....Naruto's speed in 9TCM is beyond it, he has chakra arms, sage mode, he mastered Rasengan far beyond Minato, and he completes his Tailed beast Rasengan...Not to mention I think Kurama will start helping him soon.So, he would deffinatly be hard pressed...proble, is we no virtually nothing of Minato.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
!!N@RUTO!!
Academy Graduate

!!N@RUTO!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

with his present training and skills. naruto cud beat minato blindfolded !!

If there's anything such as peace in this world ,I'll find it!!

BELIEVE IT!!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It depends if Minato SPAMS his special kunai then this one goes to Minato but Naruto could just turn Sage Mode and he would be able to dodge Minato as he is teleporting.

It all depends on who can out last who.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Depends on who has the most strategies.Good ones too.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
It depends if Minato SPAMS his special kunai then this one goes to Minato but Naruto could just turn Sage Mode and he would be able to dodge Minato as he is teleporting.

It all depends on who can out last who.
No. Sage mode naruto wouldn't even see him coming. Nobody has ever dodged a FTG attack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Belongs in the BG Schnarf.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Woops, I'll move it.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

TBB by Naruto
Old 02-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I thought Naruto finally surpassed Minato at the worst case scenario in all areas.

He surpassed Minato in SM Mode regarding rasengan usage.

He further surpassed in Chakra Mode with trying to match speed.

Look at him now in BIjuu mode.

Unless Minato somehow outlasts 5 minutes or redirects the MB on Naruto Bijuu mode he cannot have any sliver of a chance in victory.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I thought Naruto finally surpassed Minato at the worst case scenario in all areas.

He surpassed Minato in SM Mode regarding rasengan usage.

He further surpassed in Chakra Mode with trying to match speed.

Look at him now in BIjuu mode.

Unless Minato somehow outlasts 5 minutes or redirects the MB on Naruto Bijuu mode he cannot have any sliver of a chance in victory.
I made this while watching the Pain Arc because I was behind. Now, I'd say Naruto would win since I'm caught up.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!N@RUTO!! View Post
well i'd forgotten that i had an account here !!
i came 2 check it just 2day !!
welcome back

also Naruto looks at him "Father I am Disappoint" and then lolcurnstomps
Old 02-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
No. Sage mode naruto wouldn't even see him coming. Nobody has ever dodged a FTG attack
Pretty sure I went over that with you in a Gaara VS Minato thread.

Once he FTG's he has to rely on his own speed to attack. Naruto reacted to the 3rd Raikage, reacting to base Minato speed shouldn't be too hard. He wasn't even in Rikudo Mode when he did that. Well SM could have better reactions, but idk. Anyway Naruto is too OP now, I don't really think Minato stands a chance. New RM Naruto should be hella faster than A and Minato.

Besides, Sage Naruto wouldn't be hurt by Minato. His durability is too good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #16
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ Actually he can bring his attack along with him, as shown when he formed Rasengan and nailed Tobi with it upon materializing. He also seems to have an extraordinary, almost natural feel for his surroundings.

That being said Naruto wins... only Tobi, Madara, and future Sasuke could hope to compete with him now. Chakra arms and a KCM Naruto within each of those? AND the option of entering into Sage Mode?
Old 02-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Madara can compete with naruto

in terms of epic stupidity and catastrophic near crippling selfish vanity absolutely

in terms of power based on the feats? Heeeeelllll no
Old 02-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Well I won't be surprised if Madara did more than just a two giant Meteors.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Well I won't be surprised if Madara did more than just a two giant Meteors.
I prefer waiting for on panel feats that are consistent before speculating..but that wouldn't surprise me either.

Not that you should claim that in a debate
Old 02-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

He hasn't gone serious yet.

All he shown was:

Absorbing Sage Mode FRS.
Two Headed Susanno
A Giant Forest
Meteors
Katon
blitzing fodders
Reacting to V2 Raikage's shunshin casually.

Not much to see here yet.

In fact he was mainly stationary towards the end.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Closed Thread

Tags
4th hokage, battle, minato, naruto, poll, vs.