Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: who will win?
Joon 2 50.00%
Logan 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #41
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Logan VS Joon. (Tournament.)

No but your strength was taken away from the drain. So no matter what I drained your energy. No just the kind that dosen't exist but the real stuff too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #42
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

let me have a do over.
__________________________________________________ _____________
i trust myself down right before the rocks smash me but my leg got hit in the rocks so it is now broken and my power is almost at 50%

Last edited by joon; 02-02-2012 at 05:21 AM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #43
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Another thing you would be dangling upside down by your leg and would be no where neer 100% The stranded length of a turn in that world is six seconds. Rethink it. I also took your energy. How are you almost full again? It makes absolutely no sense. Your lucky. If you completely run out of energy you should be dead but I let you pass.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #44
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

i did not know you meant life energy.
if so then i am dead.
i changed it to 50%.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #45
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It's okay. 50% I can live with.

I move down to you as your dangling upside down in pain. Face it you've lost. All your almost invincibility is gone. No flying, no abilities to help you. But the true reason you will lose is because you fought me. I make handsigns. Steam of death. A super hot stream of stem shoots at you. It will melt your skin off you and kill you.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #46
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i cut my leg off and begin falling as my power goes down to 35%.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:49 AM   #47
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

with what do you cut your leg of with. DBZ characters don't have chakra blades and you can;t use energy and you never explained about the sword. Oh well.

As you start falling again I make handsigns. A big lack gate lies under you in a HUGE encompass. It opens. No matter what you do you will more than likely fall into what lies behind the gates. You won't be able to have enough power to fly ore to shoot. It's over.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:55 AM   #48
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

yep you win
Old 02-02-2012, 05:56 AM   #49
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

/ Bows. Good match.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #50
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

what are you talking about i said you win.
is this a joke prohaps?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #51
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

When you fall into the underworld you try and get through the gate but it closes. I then drop the sword forcing the rocks to fall with it as I jump in the rift to go report to time eater. The rocks fall on the gate making you trapped.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 05:59 AM   #52
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
what are you talking about i said you win.
is this a joke prohaps?
No. I just said good match. What I said before was my response to what you said before you edited your post.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #53
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i stay in there to get my power back and i attempt to blast to gate open.
this is not over.
oh ok good match.
but i did noot say all of that.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #54
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay.

While you sit in the underworld charging demons come and bring you to the land of the dead. The gate disapeers.

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #55
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

my power is at 90% and i blast all the demons

Last edited by joon; 02-02-2012 at 03:00 PM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #56
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

what zombies?

Spoiler:

Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #57
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

i mean demons.
i suppose i should kill this thread.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #58
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't post on it. It will die.

Spoiler: