Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #21
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach is getting its Final Arc, how do you all, feel about this?

Sorry everyone. I tried to post a link to the source I got this info from, but I just recieved a warning from the forum administrators, about my link. So, all I have to say is, that you can find the news at Anime News Network.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #22
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i don't want it to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggg don't tell me naruto is endling soon too!
Yeah, I know right? We dont know much about Naruto though. Who knows exactly when thatll end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
It says final arc, but it doesn't say how long the arc will be.
true. We'll just have to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Really it is wow so much for it lasting 10 years after getting done with Aizen.XD I do think it would be kinda rediculous for it to go for that long I mean really after everything that happend it would be kinda wierd for it to continue for that long though it is kinda sad that it would end soon though mabey this would explain why they are taking a three week break just for this one arc they might be putting as much stuff into it as they can and if this is the last arc then we may very well see Aizen again since he wasn't killed and I hope that this arc will be very good if it is the end. It is sad in a way that it is ending soon though everything does have to come to an end at some point so what can we do. So I guess it looks like both Naruto and Bleach is getting near its end.
I hope that Naruto has atleast a few more years, thats If they do decide to end it at Shippuden. I would really like another time jump though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Right, cuz it'll get lame like Naruto did.
Naruto never gets lame to me. But then, Im an UBER Naruto fan! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
This is false. Kubo said he would like to continue Bleach for 10 more years.
Megabbaut, go to the Anime News Network website under news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
In an earlier interview, he divided up arcs by Soul Society (Saving Rukia), Arrancar (Saving Orohime) and the Lost Agent (Fullbring). That's a pretty broad "arc" so hopefully Bleach will have another couple years.

Truthfully, people bash on Kubo and Bleach a lot, but it's my 2nd most anticipated manga each week. It's sad that Kubo will end it sooner rather than later.
NarutoGod, look up Anime News Network website and look under the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
All i can say is.......DAMN.
My thoughts are similar. More like DANG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I still say Kubo could change his mind.
Anything is possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
If Bleach is ending soon, then I may want to invest my time to catching up from the Soul Society Arc. Naruto looks like it's going to end a couple years. One Piece on the other hand has to go through the WHOLE new world, and then some...so that's like...6-7 years.
No one knows, exactly whats gonna happen with Naruto.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #23
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, I know right? We dont know much about Naruto though. Who knows exactly when thatll end.

true. We'll just have to see.

I hope that Naruto has atleast a few more years, thats If they do decide to end it at Shippuden. I would really like another time jump though

Naruto never gets lame to me. But then, Im an UBER Naruto fan! XD

Megabbaut, go to the Anime News Network website under news.

My thoughts are similar. More like DANG!

Anything is possible

No one knows, exactly whats gonna happen with Naruto.
Well Naruto could be going for at least another year depending on how the battles go though I dought it will last much longer then that I mean by now there can't be too much left of the story.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #24
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My face when I heard bleach was ending:

Spoiler:

You had a good run Kubo, but make way for your successors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-01-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #25
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well Naruto could be going for at least another year depending on how the battles go though I dought it will last much longer then that I mean by now there can't be too much left of the story.
Well, these Manga authors do have a way of being unpredictable, with their stories, so dont rule it out just yet. But, at the same time, you did mention that you heard that its almost over, so we have to take that into consideration as well. There is also the fact that Japan is releasing another NS movie in theaters, this upcoming summer. So, I guess, all we can do is, wait and see what happens a little later down the road. Anything is possible.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
My face when I heard bleach was ending:

Spoiler:

You had a good run Kubo, but make way for your successors.
because naruto is sooo much better and kubo gets bashed for copying a manga but when naruto does it its gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Taker369; 02-01-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, these Manga authors do have a way of being unpredictable, with their stories, so dont rule it out just yet. But, at the same time, you did mention that you heard that its almost over, so we have to take that into consideration as well. There is also the fact that Japan is releasing another NS movie in theaters, this upcoming summer. So, I guess, all we can do is, wait and see what happens a little later down the road. Anything is possible.
Yeah I know they could do anything with the story though it still feels like it could end in a year at the very latest thats just what I think but yeah lots have been saying that its almost over so it could be almost over. And I know I heard sounds like the movie could be good.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #28
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I know they could do anything with the story though it still feels like it could end in a year at the very latest thats just what I think but yeah lots have been saying that its almost over so it could be almost over. And I know I heard sounds like the movie could be good.
Indeed, im sure the movie will be awesome! The authors and directors of Naruto, are amazing people!

Old 02-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed, im sure the movie will be awesome! The authors and directors of Naruto, are amazing people!
Thats awesome it will be nice seeing it.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #30
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Thats awesome it will be nice seeing it.
Yes it will! I agree!

Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it will! I agree!
Though I will pretty much wait untill it comes out here on dvd or whatever.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #32
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
because naruto is sooo much better and kubo gets bashed for copying a manga but when naruto does it its gold.
I remember there was a time when I thought bleach was god, and One Piece/Naruto sucked compared to it. Hell,i thought one piece sucked in general.Then I turned 12. I try to go back to watching Bleach every now and then, hoping I will like it. I stick with it for about an hour, and lose interest again.

I don't dislike bleach cuz kubo copied. I dislike it because its not my type of manga, and it bored me. I loved it in the beginning. But it just went downhill for me.

Naruto didn't copy much anyway. Storywise at least. Kishi's copying is more like paying homage than copying cuz he didn't have ideas.

It seems like a lot of people share my thoughts, since Bleach's popularity dropped like a rock. Either that or they just hooked on other manga like Toriko and Beelzebub. I have the same feelings for bleach as I do with beelzebub, but everytime I go back to it, I think "Why the hell did I stop reading this?!" lol

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-01-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #33
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Once Bleach ends the only manga I will be looking forward to are Naruto, Fairy Tail, and I guess One Piece. However, once Fairy Tail and Naruto end, I am probably going to stop reading One Piece and just watch the anime, I don't really get all the hype that there is for One Piece(Even after watching every single episode and catching up on the manga). This could come sooner if Naruto or Fairy Tail end before Bleach, as Bleach arcs tend to go on for a couple of years. I hope it receives a proper ending, I also heard it is going to take place in an Ice Palace of some sort, Rukia and Hitsuguya would have a great time there!

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #34
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I already read the article you posted.

Kubo's definition of arc was summed up into Soul Society, Arrancar, and Fullbring. That's a pretty broad division.

All I was saying was that this final "arc" can very well contain many sub-arcs similar to the "Arrancar" arc, meaning Hueco Mundo, Espada, Fake Karakura Town, and the final fight.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #35
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Though I will pretty much wait untill it comes out here on dvd or whatever.
Me too! Im deffinitely gonna get it on DVD, when the time comes. My goal is to get the whole Naruto series on DVD!

Old 02-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #36
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I already read the article you posted.

Kubo's definition of arc was summed up into Soul Society, Arrancar, and Fullbring. That's a pretty broad division.

All I was saying was that this final "arc" can very well contain many sub-arcs similar to the "Arrancar" arc, meaning Hueco Mundo, Espada, Fake Karakura Town, and the final fight.
You know, thats so true! I never thought of it that way! Who knows, how long the final arc will be! Nice theory!

Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #37
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me too! Im deffinitely gonna get it on DVD, when the time comes. My goal is to get the whole Naruto series on DVD!
Same here I just hope it won't take too many years to get all the way to the end.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #38
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Same here I just hope it won't take too many years to get all the way to the end.
I have to say that I like the way its going. It gives me a lot to look forward to. I mean, I wouldnt mind if it were to go on for 5 more years or so, atleast. I just hope Viz can keep up with it, til the end. I respect your opinion though.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #39
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have to say that I like the way its going. It gives me a lot to look forward to. I mean, I wouldnt mind if it were to go on for 5 more years or so, atleast. I just hope Viz can keep up with it, til the end. I respect your opinion though.
I know what you mean even if its every 3 months its still pretty good
same with Bleach waiting every 3 months for both does give you stuff to look forward to which is good and yeah if the mangas do end in about a year or so then it shouldn't take too many years to get there and im sure they will keep going.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #40
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I know what you mean even if its every 3 months its still pretty good
same with Bleach waiting every 3 months for both does give you stuff to look forward to which is good and yeah if the mangas do end in about a year or so then it shouldn't take too many years to get there and im sure they will keep going.
Thats true. I agree. But the most important thing, is that I want Kishimoto give the series a SPECTACULAR ending! Thats one of the things, I want the most out of the show.

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 02-01-2012 at 09:23 PM.